Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am

Supposedly from an interview with Kubo about the almighty Yammy The source is from a forumer on a respectable and large site however take it with a pinch of salt as it could be a very enjoyable fan fic

Dunno about its truthelness or not but either way an enjoyable read and if its true VERY spoilerific mmmk? READ at your own risk

Spoiler:

I always take these supposed interviews and all that with a pinch of salt however if genuine this wouldnt be the first time that he has given away vital information in an interview if you cast your memorys back a year i posted up the interview on tv he was on where he himself confirmed isshin would be intervening in the aizen war

But as i said if its fake its a rather enjoyable read nonetheless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 am

Omg, omfg, ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleach-serenity.forumotion.com
Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 am

Hahahaha isnt it great! CHAD. wootwoot. But i think if were gonna RP you might wanna have a couple of ppl with ya Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 am

*Rangiku hyperventilates*

Oh my god. This is quite odd. I would like to see Kirio Hikifune try and explain this to Chad and Yammy over a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saia

PostSubject: Re: Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 am

O.o; holy shit holy shit holy shit and holy shit.......YAMMY HELPED CREATE CHAD???!!!!!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 pm

.... just what i was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ   

Back to top Go down

Tite Kubo Reveal all About Yammy! READ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1