Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charming One+

Charming One+

Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 am

Akahana begin to shake as he dissappered and sat on the floor dropping her head, lifting it slowly she began to play her flute soflty.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 am

Remrick smiled at how she played her flute. It was a great sound. He started clapping his hands from the tree when she had finished. He was done training and had caught the last part of it. "Very good." He said ina soft voice that was hard to hear but she could catch it if she listened and him clapping his hand could be heard easily.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Akahana ignored Remrick's comment and looked up, her calm face turned into a quizzical one as she tilted her head gently and then looked back down. Playing another soft melody, Akahana had to keep herself preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Remrick shrugged as he picked up his stuff and started to walk away from the girl. He knew she didn;t like to be defeated but hell she didn't want him around right now either. So he decided to leave and let her play her flute in peace. He grabbed his book and started reading while walking.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Natsumi had been sitting on a nearby roof quietly watching the scene between the two bounts. She didn't know which one to approach. When she saw the male Bount knock the female one across the area, she decided to approach him. Natsumi shunpo'd across the roofs until she was standing in front of him. She smiled and lightly put the tip of her finger on the book he was reading. Bounts, they're rare, aren't they? Akiru said to him with a friendly smile. Her short ruffled blue hair swayed slightly in the wind as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Zilo stood there as he saw a finger get placed on his book and heard a girl talk he looked up but didn't see anyone then he looked down to see a girl and smiled. "Yes we are indeed rare." He wasn't going to tell her he was the last one of his species ble to reproduce. That would risk his life he only told other bounts about that he looked at her. "So what do you want with me?" He said with a smile and a soft voice. He didn't beat around the bush he went straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Akiru frowned. Nothing. Just i've never met any Bounts before. And i'm bored, so I decided to take a small risk by talking to one. Akiru said with a small shrug. This Bount seemed polite and not rude. She slowly followed the man. She was bored and she wouldn't mind talking to others. She had been stuck in the Warehouse all day, and decided to take a break in order to escape Lisa'a cold attitude. Hmmm, it would be nice to be a rare race. I'm a vizard, and were definetly not rare. Akiru said to him.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Remrick smiled a little bit. "Yeah i guess you can say its ok to be rare i am the last one of my kind that is able to reproduce so i guess you can say that i am the last hope for the race." He said walking shrugging a little bit as he said this and went back to his book without looking at the girl talking to him. He was polite and answered any question the girl would ask or respond to her.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Natsumi turned to him while continuing to walk next to him. As long as this Bount didn't harm her or any of her kind, she would be fine walking along with him. She started to mess around with the small blue sleeveless jacket she was wearing. She looked up at him. How old are you? She said to him. She sorta trusted him. Before he could answer, she yawned. I'm Natsumi. She wearily said to him.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Remrick blinked a little bit at her and smiled. "original age is 579." He looked as if he was only 17 but she looked as if she was a 14 or 15 year old so age really didn't matter to their souls. "I am Remrick most just call me Rem." He said responding in a soft tone again as he sat down on a bench and read his book.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Natsumi laughed when she heard his age. Wow, your much youger than me. I'm 1,319 years old, which is pretty old. Natsumi said politely to him. She didn't expect him to be so young. Nice to meet you Remrick. You seem nice. Which is why I doubt that you are under the Bount Command. You aren't, are you? She asked. If he was, she'd have to leave. Natsumi disliked the Bount Command. She generally disliked Bounts, but this one seemed different. She sat down next to him. What are ya reading? Akiru asked.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Remrick smiled at her. "Your not that old at all." He said with a smile and when she had asked him a question he sighed a little bit. "No i am not with them at all and this is why." He said as he lifted up his shirt to reveal a scar down his right chest. "They tried to kill me 5 rank 5 bounts vs me i came out the victor only to lose more of my kind." He smiled and said. "They had it coming when they attacked me."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Natsumi laughed. Eh, I don't mind being so old. It decieves my opponets. Natsumi said to him. She gasped when she saw his huge scar across his chest. Wow....why would they do that? Natsumi said to him. She looked over to where the female was. Who's she? Akiru said to him while pointing a thin finger in the female's direction. Natsumi was beginnning to suspect that the female was from the Bount Command.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Rem looked to where she was pointing and sighed. "She is from the bount command she tried to take me back by force but jsut quiet couldn't do it." He said as he yawned and leaned backa little bit and looked back at the sky. "I refuse to kill any other bounts i just make it to where they can't attack me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Akiru frowned at the female Bount. He confirmed her suspicions of her being from the Bount Command. She tried to take you back by force? Why? Is it because your the only Bount who can reproduce? Natsumi asked him. How do you make it where they can't attack you? Akiru curiously. She was so unfamiliar with race of the Bount, she wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 pm

He stood up and turned around and looked at her. "Charge at me with your sword and try to cut me and you will see why." He said as he stood there giving her enough time to get her sword at full power and to get her some speed to try and cut him.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Natsumi grinned as she heard his request. Ok then. Natsumi said while standing up to face him. She slowly turned around and walked a tiny ways from him. She turned back around to face him. She pulled out her Tethisrenta stood still, with no fighting stance. Shikai. She lightly said. Natsumi looked down as she entered Shikai. [i]Let's try his appearence, Tethisrenta.[b] Natsumi thought. She closed her eyes and looked down at herself. She looked exactly like the new Bount she had met. She grinned and walked forward. When she was couple feet in front of him, she shunpo'd to his back, then his rigt side then his left, and slashed each time. She stood back and waited for the dust to clear to see what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm

When she had strike you could see the sparks fly off. When the dust cleared he stood there without a mark on him un scathed. He looked over at her and walked towards her and grabbed her blade. He brought it down with her arm at full force to see it sliding down him creating sparks like she was hitting a metal. This should surprise her and he looked at her. "This is why they couldn't kill me. Back then they finally broke through once i summonded my doll to fight back to protect someone in the area." He said standing there and sat down again reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Natsumi looked at him when the dust settled. Nothing. Not a scratch. Her jaw dropped. Wow, that was awesome. Natsumi exclaimed. She walked toward him and sat down, quickly releasing her Shikai and returning to her normal state. She sat by him. I'm more surprised that you weren't even shocked by my Shikai." Akiru said to him.
Back to top Go down
Remrick Hatsho

Remrick Hatsho

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Rem smiled at her and responded to how she was amazed he didn't have a scratch on him. "It is because my doll when i don't summon it constantly has a barrier around me or a shield as you would say. And your shikai intrigued me but i thought it would be rude to comment upon it." He said as he continued to read his book. He seemed to respond when talked to but he really didn't pay attention to anything until he was spoken too.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Natsumi smirked. No, that wouldn't be rude. Being the ex-4th seat of the 11th Division, I pretty much commented on everything. Natsumi honestly told him. Natsumi sighed. I hope Hayami doesn't mind me being gone this long. Natsumi said to him.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Akahana stopped playing her flute and began to follow remrick, seeing he was with another person. To what Akahana could feel she was not a human nor a bount.... So walking behind them playing her flute she made her present known, without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Natsumi heard a flute sound from near both her and Remrick. She looked over to the female Bount. She stared at her. Hello. My name Natsumi Aerofix. Leader of Enemy Intel of the Vizards. She said to her with a slightly cold attitude. She turned back to Remrick and smiled. So, what are you reading? She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm

" If your taking to a bount in that tone... than you must be less of a threat than i thought.." Playing her flute she walked Next to Remerick " Really.. iI will tKE lot to kill you... At first I was going to take you back... but wahtever... I guess i can get to know you Akahana walked next to him playing a sweet tune.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Akiru glared at her and gave the girl a disgusted frown. She walked up to her, close enough to where you could see the seriousness in her eyes. Your lucky....that I don't snap that flute in two. Akiru said to her as calmly as she can. She turned to Remrick quickly. I'm sorry, but I must leave. It was a nice to meet you. Akiru said to him with sadness. She directed a glare to the female. Tch, be warned to stay out of my way in the future. Akiru said to her with a intense glare. She shunpo'd past them and onto the tiny roofs, as quiet and fast as a unearthly predator.

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)   Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remrick The peaceful bount. (Open to bounts or Vaizards.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2