Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twisted Vision

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Kurosei looked at the man. "If I remember the order properly...We must 1st read the Element Scroll and the Scroll of Life Scroll. Then the scroll of fate...then the God Realms Scroll...the Titan scroll comes into effect once we become gods", Kurosei said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 pm

"hm... well dont just tell me.... lets see what this is about" He said, handing him the scrolls
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Kurosei glanced at the first two scrolls they would have to look at. "These scrolls basically stay the same thing...that we have to capture something. In the scroll of Elements it states that if we can capture an element in this realm, then wed have full control of it in the other realm. The main Five Elements are Wind, Water, Fire, Earth and Lightning. However there are some variations including wood and metal. The scroll of life is a little more vague. It stays we have to capture something living so we may control it...I figure this is where wood and other living things we gain control over. However it also states that once weve started and opened the realm we will lose something", he said. The other scrolls were blank, not to be opened until the others were complete.

"This scroll also gives instructions on how to make a container to seal the elements into", he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 pm

"hm... I can handle fire and lightning easily enough.. Tia harribel has water, for earth and air its all around us, so far sounds easy... but still risky..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Kurosei looked at the scroll. "We need to gather these people and start as soon as possible. It may seem easy but it will be annoying", he said,
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 pm

"yes it will.. we can hurry and seal fire lightning earth and air, but I'll have to get tia... unless you feel like going to the beach or something." He chuckled darkly. "of course for life we will have to find someone"
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:41 pm

"Alright", Kurosei said as he chuckled about Kensei's remark.

~An Hour Later~

"Alright...I have created 10 of these small glass things. Appearantly they can seal anything the scroll requires so lets begin", Kurosei said as he opened three of them. He immediately closed one, sealing air...now Kensei had to do fire and lightning.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 pm

"burn... Shekkekeigan" He muttered and fire appeared on his hand, pouring into the container. He lifted his other hand and it had red lightning in his palm, he dropped it inside the other container.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Kurosei quickly covered each of the containers. As sealed they reverted to their natural elemental state, fire red and lightning yellow. Now they had 3 of the main elements. Kurosei's eyes turned golden as he looked at it. His eyes widened slightly as one of his longest goals were being accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Benitakai stuck his Zanpokuto into the earth and made a circle with it, ripping out a peice of the earth. He handed it to Kurosei "Tia is a rogue arrancar, former espada, I doubt she'll be willing."
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Kurosei looked at him and recieved the earth sealing it as well. "Willing? On the verge of being a god and you care whether shes willing or not? Ha", Kurosei said somewhat sarcastically, however he ment it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 pm

"who said I care? I'm merely informing you how much harder it will be to find her..." He rose his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 pm

"Well if thats all then lets go", Kurosei said as he sealed everything they gathered back into the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Vision
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: