Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twisted Vision

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:50 am

Benitakai was walking the streets of Karakura, thinking about his plans, and fiddling with the hogyoku and oken is his pocket. He would have obviously kept the oken, since he didnt tell anyone where it was. He had the hogyoku after stealing it. He was angered how poorly grimmjow led the espada, it was pathetic. He had decided that he would lead them now, and probably this new group as well, from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 pm

A cloaked, hooded man with a mask lifted up his head sensing something that wasnt exactly human had approached the area. He could also sense something else that emitted a weird spiritual pressure. The cloaked man got up from standing on top of a small building and he disappeared, appearing on the ground. He followed the spiritual pressure. He would be impossible to sense due to the fact his cloak completely surpressed his reaitsu, making him seem human. Eventually Benikatai would notice someone was following him. From the mask a golden eye glowed, staring at the man ominously.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 pm

He merely turned, hearing something in the wind. He saw the other masked man and inwardly chuckled. He turned and ignored the man, he could tell the man was following him, but they would need to talk privately. He went down the first alley he saw, and turned around, waiting for him. This had better be good...
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Kurosei continued to follow the man until they got into the alley. Kurosei slowly approached the man, still cloaked and hooded. Kurosei didnt ask anything though, the golden eye that was looking at Kensei was now red. It was analzing him, studying him, seeing if he was actually more than what he seemed. He also looked for the other source or energy which was also being emitted from this man.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 pm

He stared at the man with one eye. His eye seemed to change into a pinwheel shape and started spinning. He flared the equivilant of a captain's reiatsu, crushing one beggar behind him. He looked straight at the man, seeming to glare into his soul, he was obviously a spiritual being, and with the mask he wasnt a vizard, they usually needed their faces clear to form a mask. He wasnt an arrancar or hollow, otherwise he wouldve attacked by now. He was probably a normal shinigami sent to kill him, it didnt matter. He was the Captain Commander for one main reason, no one in soul society was more powerful. "talk.. now"
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:49 pm

"You arent a normal shiniami...Flaring a captains reaitsu in an instant like that...however only a captains reaitsu will be no match for me", Kurosei started off. "However most captains dont go rogue...and most captains dont walk with artifacts like you do...I believe you have something I might want...and if thats true you are the most recent Captain Commander", Kurosei said looking at the man. Still only one eye was on him, the other eye was covered.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 pm

"you are not getting the hogyoku" He said plainly. He could care less about the oken, it was worthless unless there was something worth his time there. He had been there once. He hated the place the arrogant idiots would never shut up. He personally wanted to destroy it. He would later though, much much later.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 pm

"The Hogyoku...I see...Well that would be interesting, however you see I believe you hold something else, something that isnt as powerful however has a bigger purpose in my eyes. You see if you are a Captain Commander you have knowlegde as well as access to certain things others arent..you are considered the most powerful shinigami...well at least in this realm. However you have a key into another realm where the elite live...those who have long surpassed the rank captain and equal the strengh of the best...Its that key I search for, for its that key that will take me back home", Kurosei said. As a former high ranked member of the 0th Division he wasnt afraid of the C.C, for his true power might have equaled the man, and if not, he would be resourceful enough to put up a fight and flee if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 pm

"what could be of use in that pathetic realm?" He sneered. He would always hate that place, where people didnt know pain and hard times. They were the first on his list of people to die now. He took the oken out of his pocket and glanced at it. The reason he kept it was so no one could get in there, and the fact it was made of pure souls made his inner hollow drool, and it could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Kurosei instantly appeared right infront of the man when he saw the oken. There was no sound, no forewarning...it was almost like teleportation. "So you do have it...The reason I wish to go back to the Kings Realm is because thats where my family is from...And my family spoke rumors of legends of some type of new realm...a different world and ultimate power goes to whoever enters it. However I was never one to wa attention..so I must return to my familys shrine and look at the scrolls", Kurosei said, his eye was looking at the Oken full of desire but at the same time he watched Kensei.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm

might just be of use before I destroy it... He thought. "very well... but I hope you know I am going to destroy the place" He said watching how Kurosei would react. He was going to use his fire to burn and destroy that realm, since it was much smaller than any other realm.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm

"You cant destroy it by yourself...you might need some help.", Kurosei said as he lifted his hand, offering the man a handshake to show they were now allies. Kurosei's red eye now turned blue as it studied the man.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 pm

"hm.. good" He grasped the hand and shook it. He turn towards the wall. He shoved the oken into the air infront of it and a gate appeared. He open it and walked in. He remembered his first time coming here. When he was a captain he had been offered to become a member of division zero. He denied after seeing how unbeleivably arrogant they are, of course back then he didnt have as much of a backbone as he did now.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Kurosei smirked as he walked in...It's been forever since hes last been home and now he was going to go...one quest was ending and another one is about to begin. "We will have to keep low, and follow me...I dont know if the realms change but finding my old home shouldnt be too hard", Kurosei said as he entered the realm.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 pm

He nodded. He had only been once, and then it was just to the palace. He hated the fact that Aizen thought the soul king was powerful, he even tried to tell him a few times. He sighed lightly, hating remembering his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Kurosei entered the realm. "Ahh it's been awhile...Follow me", Kurosei said as he lifted his hand and a wormhole opened. Now that he was in the Kings Realm he can move around it as he wished as long as he remained here. Kurosei walked into the wormhole and once the other man walked in it would close. The wormhole led the two to the Tenchi shrine. "Home sweet home...", Kurosei said as he walked into the mainroom and lifted a tile leading to a secret basement. He walked underground, slowly waiting for the other man.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:00 pm

He followed behind him seemingly walking yet somehow going faster than possible when just walking. He hopped into the wormhole and sighed, why were useful things always in sewers, or guarded by god himself? He didnt care, he merely had to see what this was about.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Kurosei walked down to the Tenchi familt shrine and he looked around. They were in a scroll library now. Thousands of scrolls were on shelves and Kurosei walked towards the back where a chest lied. It was locked. Kurosei sighed. "Everything we need is within this chest. Shall we leave with it or would you like to do something else?", Kurosei asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm

"we should leave before I have to deal with the guards..." He sighed. He knew they would come in a few minutes. He grabbed the chest with one hand, not at all effected by the weight, and turned to Kurosei "anything else before I burn this to the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:32 pm

"Well I dont think this place should be burnt down to the ground...countless scrolls that I might need later. However you can burn the house around it. But lets save that for another day...lets make this conspicous and leave now", Kurosei said as he waited for the man to use the Oken again.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm

He nodded as a gate appeared infront of them. He opened it and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Kurosei helped carry the chest out and left, going back to Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 pm

He closed the gate behind them and took back the oken. He opened the chest and was slightly surprised to see scrolls. He had expected devices allowing transportation to this new realm.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 pm

"Ahh so the rumors are true...The Scroll of the Titans, The Scroll of the Elements, The Scroll of Life, The Scroll of Fate and the God Realms Scroll...interesting. You see I hear each of these scrolls is a clue to the final one I mentioned. The God Realm where one becomes a God", he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

"hm... and your not exaggerating.... otherwise you'd be dead" He narrowed his eyes at the scrolls. He knew something wasnt right "what must we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twisted Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Vision   Twisted Vision Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Vision
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: