Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 am

Tomix was sitting on his bed, his hands buried in his face. He had to accept it.
I want to ask Yuki out...
Tomix flipped open his writing book again. It opened to the drawing of Yuki he had drawn.
"Oh man...I think I'm in love..."
He stood up, and began to pace back and forth.
"Yuki...would you like to...go somewhere? No...that won't work."
He banged his head into the wall.
"WHY...CAN'T...I...JUST...ASK...HER!" He said, banging his head at each word.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 am

Ish, who had been standing in Tomix's doorway for about a minute and a half, finally spoke. His voice seemed to contain a mixture of seriousness and amusement. It's not that you can't, you're just a bit afraid from what I can see. You know, I figure she'll say yes, if it helps. He wore his usual grin while speaking, and was now leaning against the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Tomix slowley turned around to see Ish with a look of amusment and seriousness on his face.
"I know...it's just...I am a bit afraid." He smiled a little bit. "It's funny, I'm not scared to fight the 1st Espada, but I'm afraid to ask a girl out...Maybe I'll ask her out at the party."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Ish laughed a bit, smiling at the Arrancar. Believe me, I would rather face off against the entire Soul Society again than have to have that little moment where you have no idea how she is going to respond. It's not pretty, but it's most definitely worth it. Have you asked her to come yet?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 pm

He laughed again. "Yeah, I asked her, but she was in a bit of a hurry, so she said she'll tell me next time she sees me. I hope she comes." He said this, a bit of red on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Ish's smile grew a little, with more amusement. Oh I think she will, but it might help if you go ahead and ask her as a date. That way, there is no awkward moment between you two and you get a simple yes or no. More than likely a yes, by my reckoning.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Tomix face went a bit more red. "You're right. I think I will ask her as a date. I'd think we'd both enjoy that." He smiled. He had an image of himself and Yuki dancing.
He sighed.
"Well...involving the 1st Espada...I ran away from him...because I was worried i'd never be able to spend this special moment with Yuki..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)   Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of an Arrancar...(open)
Page 1 of 1