Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?

Go down 
+3
Nichondri
Samara Sawamatsu
Ichimaru Gin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? Empty
PostSubject: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Okay so... Tite kubo has once again suprised all of us, now withouth futher ado please tell your feelings about what you think or how you think it should have ended.

I still hate the fact that Gin died >.> and obviously most of the espada`s too. But Aizen lives? oh yeah and ichigo lost his shinigami powers Sad and i was hoping that bleach would continue...
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Bleach will continue... I quote Bleach Wikia; "* A short arc will follow; after that, a much longer arc will begin.
* Please note that Bleach is taking a two week break after chapter 423, the new arc will start in earnest after that.
* Just to reiterate: BLEACH IS NOT FINISHED. "

But back to the subject. I agree with you. Aizen lives, Gin dies, Tousen dies, the Espada dies... And not a single casuality on the good side. Except Ichigo losing his powers and Yamamoto an arm. Kubo is starting to bore me.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:43 pm

im sad ichigo lost his powers too, and had a whole theory as to how he could have gotten them back!! Sad and tbh, im surprised that NONE of the captains died (as in the ones who didnt defect), and the worst thing that really happened was bykauya, kenpachi and shunsui lost their haori!!! oh and yamamoto lost an arm too. Razz and im intruiged to what the new arc will be, but without aizen, kaname, gin and all the espada bar grimmjow it will be interesting to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 pm

XD gotta love the 13th divisions facial expressions though

and if your right about that bleach is not gonna end (which i highly doubt, as it was just an assumption) which would feel kind wrong because it feels incomplete somehow, i think Ichigo will somehow regain his powers like ishida when he lost his Quinchy powers...

im waiting for some new characters, in the new arc i mean, oh and i was hoping to see the 0 division (sigh) another dissapointment there
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 pm

well as ichigo's dad somehow 'regained' his powers, he may show/help ichigo regain his, and tbh im slightly worried what the soul king actually is, as aizen kinda mentions it, but doesnt give anything away :/
Back to top Go down
Nishi

Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:02 pm

You all seem to be forgetting one thing. Tite specifically said "shinigami powers", but Ichigo isn't just a shinigami. He still has his hollow side, and the hollow side still has his powers. Whats going happen is Ichigo is somehow going get his powers back via the hollow ichigo.

If you remember correctly the hollow ichigo can use all of ichigos moves and powers only better. And with no Zangetsu to stand in his way the hollow side will try to retake the body and ichigo will fight him. After a long battle Ichigo wins again and gets some new better power.

Then the storys moves on to the soul king.
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:25 am

Do you remember what happened to Hollow Ichigo and Tensa Zangetsu? They fused themselves together. And with final Getsuga, both of them appearently disappered.
So I assume Ichigo is just a normal human right now.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 am

meh, he will somehow regain his shinigami powers. I can only asume that Ichigo will begin trainning his hollow powers with the vaizards since he no longer can see or speak with the shinigami.

Also, the fourth bleach movie will soon come out. It has been confirmed it mainly take place in hell, and that grimmjow will be included. Ulquiorra is also said to be in it since the creator of bleach said in an interview that he wasen`t fully done with ulquiorra. I can only asume that if he is in the movie, he will mainly act as a support for Orihime.

Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:15 am

GIN MAY NOT BE DEAD.

Rangiku said he has disappeard, not died.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Really Recovery one?? Please Tell me thats true. is he ok really , please let my foxy be ok. ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?   Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach manga your thoughts about the finale?
Page 1 of 1