Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Continued Search

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 pm

"you dont get it do you? to be someone of my power, you must learn to harden your heart... I lost mine..." KEnsai smiled
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:20 pm

This man was a demon, pure and simple. Robert took a few steps to see the sky better. "I do get it. I know very well what the true cost of power is. You plan to make a new world from the ashes of the old?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 pm

"....there wont be any ashes.... my plans arent for my own sake... its for... my old friend's..." Kensai looked up thoughtfully, remembering aizen and Yamamoto. They had the same goal but entirely different ways to get it.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:30 pm

"It seems your heart is very much alive." Like last time he will play no part in it, unless something changed. "I do not know what your true plans are, and I may never know. But know this, I will not have any part of this. I see no gain for the bounts." He would wait to hear his, what will most likely be, parting words. In truth he has yet to deturman if he will play a part, but for now he will not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continued Search
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2