Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Continued Search

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Dellapero Katsui was sixty feet up above the ground looking around the area for any Ex Espada as he was doing earlier. He was abit annoyed by the fact the 8th espada escaped his grasp earlier with a shinigami. It was now clear to him to kill that traitor on sight sintead of hesitateing next time. It was dark outside. The time was 12:39 AM. The sky was clear, so stars were clear to see in the sky. Dellapero started to sense aroud for spiritual pressure again. The 8th espada wasn't in his range of detection, most likely because of a interfearence by a third party, likely the shinigami. Dellapero had a somewhat annoyed expression on his face as a result of this. Onlyt hing for him to od now was look for the other ex espada who ran away here.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Kensai sighed heavily. He had escaped too easy, he knew soren did something, and wasnt very surprised, the academy instilled loyalty into shinigami, more like forced it down their throats. He grabbed his zanpokuto and started meditating. He could feel the reiatsu coming closer, but ignored it. He was busy planning what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Dellapero sensed a spiritual pressure off in the distence like that of a shinigami's. He assumed it was from that gir who saved the 8th espada from death a few moments ago, and even if it wasn't, he could get info from the shinigami about the girl's location. Dellapero slowly started to walk over the air toward the spiritual energy. Once he got closer, he started to notice a distinct difference in this pressure and the female captain's. Dellapero descended down to the ground and was almost in sight of the shinigami. Dellapero had black pants, a grey shirt with the symbol of a black hole symbol on his ribcage He also had a similer grey material not connected to the shirt, but covered his entire right-arm from shoulder to finger. A black hole symbol located on the elbow with the same design as the other. Dellapero entered range of sight and looked at the shinigami. Something about this one was different then the other shinigami, but he didn't really care. He gave a completely calm expression, yet not fully emotionless. Dellapero opened his mouth and began to ask the red-haired soul reaper a question. "Shinigami...Have you seen any arrancars around the area with a female captain shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Kensai could sense him coming, either he wasnt trying to hide his pressence or he wasnt very good at it. He opened his eyes lazily and sighed "why do you people always come to me? look kid if I saw them their bodies would be around me, and I wouldnt be meditating no would I?" Kensai sighed lazily. He had always hated how he was the one people found first. He was who aizen found, two times, who Yamamoto entrusted his position to, and worst of all he was always found by those damn children (note he is old as hell so he refers to anyone as child-kid) who kept giving him more paperwork right after he finished.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Dellapero continued giving the same expression as before. It appeared this was one of the more hostile shinigami, likely a traitor or rouge. He spoke once again in the same tone as last time. "Really now? Shinigami, don't get full of yourself. Over confidence like that will get yourself killed in this pathetic existece we call life. Why are you in the living world, anyway. Last I heard the shinigami were in dis-array and needed everyone in the Soul Society. This was actually just information he got recently from one of his adhujace soldiers.Now that he thought about it, it was possible the shinigami might even be allying with the ex espada for the time being. That could lead to a problem.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Robert had been walking bye the two when he heard them talking. He looked in the way the words came form, and he saw a shinigami and an arrancar talking. This was odd, being the normal would be for them to fight. He desided to walk closer to hear what the two were talking about. It might not be intresting, but you never know. It seemed something was going on in the Soul Society. Intresting.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Kensai smiled slightly "thats just because the new Captain Commander left" Kensai knew this should get his attention, or else he was a rogue who was ill-mannered towards shinigami, likely for killing someone he knew, it was all just stupid to Kensai, death for more death, revenge caused more revenge, it was the cycle the soul society had decided to make. He hated them for that, hollow or shinigami the stupidity was the same.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Dellapero listened carefully to what the shinigami had said and noticed a new presence drawing near. He ignored it for now and continued with his conversation as if the new person wasn't even drawing near. Dellapero spoke once again, he hadn't move donce since he started talking a few moments ago. "Heh, really now? Interesting.....This leaves them weaker..Although I doubt that pussy ass weakling grimmjow will use this to his advantage. He;s more of a scared bitch now then when he was a reguler espada...Yet he thinks he can be the leader....Well, guess I'll be going now
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 pm

"weaker? hell you dont know the half of it, half of the captains dont think they can die, they are too arrogant for their own good... I'm glad I left" Kensai stood up. Kensai let loose a fraction of his reiatsu to signal Robert that he knew he was there. He glanced in his direction and sighed "looks like someone decided to crash the party..... whats your name anyway?" He asked dellapero
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Sticking to the shadows, Robert overheard all of this. Intresting. The shinigami leader has left them. And this Grimmjow doesn't have complet control of his followers. Robert had no hate for the arrancars, the do what they must to live like the bounts do. He disliked shinigami, but not enought to kill them on sight. It is possible that he could act on this to give the bounts more power in this fight between the races that was bound to happen. He wasn't sure just how yet. When he was spoted he knew it was no point in hideing anymore. He walked out and said "My name is Robert St. Clair, and I have been listening to the two of you with great intrest."
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Dellapero could tell the shinigami was signaling the new person that they knew of his presence. After Kensai spoke oof the captains being similer in such characteristics as grimmjow, Dellapero agreed with him and replied accordingly. "Indeed...They should all just die..Grimmjow, the soul society, the trash of the universe...So, I'm guessing you were of a high-rank when you defected? Dellapero already had a guess on what it was, but he just wanted to make sure. He then turned to the newcomer known as Robert and asked another question. "Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 pm

"hm? oh what rank was I? well captain commander" Kensai sighed. He found something a bit funny, he had left twice, first as a captain during the vizard incident, then now as the captain commander. He glanced at Robert and raised a single eyebrow "and here I thought bounts were extinct...."
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

"The ones that attack the Soul Society last time yes. I didn't agree with his plain and keeped my group from helping. As for why I'm here." He pointed the way he came. "I just.... ate and I was heading home. I just happen to pass by an arrancar and a shinigami." He looked at the shinigami, now knowing what he is, or was. "I have learned some intresting things here tonight., but one thing still escapes me. Why did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Dellapero smirked for a moment when the shinigami spoke his rank. Just as he had expected it was the Captain Commander himself. Listening to the Bount's response, Dellapero opened his mouth and spoke to the shinigami, and asked the same question as the bount. "As I expected....Indeed, why did you leave? Is it because of the captain's ignorence?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 pm

"Ignorance and arrogance.... same reason as the first time.... though I supose it was fun to cause that much chaos as well" Kensai smirked. Most people followed "Good" or "evil", and most people were fools, the only true "good" or "evil" is kami and yami. Men were chaos, the unpredictable variable, few realized this, fewer cared to do so, hardly anyone realized with this philosophy came true inner peace.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 pm

So, some see that other shinigami are full of them selfs. About time. "What will you do now? Run, hide, fight, or something else?" This is a question of great intrest to Robert. He wasn't sure what his response will be.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Dellapero started to think for a mmoment when an idea came to his mind.... He looked at the shinigami as the bount asked a question. Dellapero spoke once again not even caring for the other person's question. "Hmn...I think I have an idea....If you hate the shinigami as much as I hate grimmjow...I think I know something we could do to kill them both...I would rather we talked alone out of the bount's pressence..So, meet me in one hour at the outskirts of the town....If you're interested in killing them all, anyway..... With that said, Dellapero turned away from the group and in a flash, vanished from sight with a swish sound coming from his instant vanishing. He had used a basic sonido to get to the location he designated them to meet at.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 am

"what am I going to do? run? ha those fools are scared of me... but with good reason i supose... Hide? I know all their weaknesses while they know nothing of mine.... fight?.... no not fight.... obliterate..." Kensai's smirked showed his anger and hatred, his pain and loss. He turned towards Dellapero and nodded. "my name is kensai tenkai..." He said to Robert
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm

The words intrested him. "If you plan to destroy the Soul Society, I may help you, if it helps me." He heard his name and desided to inform him who he is specking too, if would care that is a whole other thing altogether. "I think you may have already gathered that I'm the leader of the bounts. Have you any idea on how you will destroy the Soul Society?" He wanted to know this very much.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 pm

"my plan is simple, but secret, I warn you, if you get involved you will likely die, as would anyone else..." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm

"You don't plan to live from it do you." This had a ring he hasn't heard in two years, when someone else came to him for help destroying the Soul Society. Back then he new the plan would fail, and it would get everyone involved killed. The diffrents between then and now was that it's master mind seemed like he wanted to live from it. This man didn't.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 pm

"no I dont... but I dont plan to die either...." Kensai riddled
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

"So, your planing in the event of your death, even though you hope it doesn't result in your death?" Makeing plans like this isn't something that Robert would be intrested in, but he did wish to know what would happen if he did go through with his plan. The big question is how would the bounts be affected.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 pm

"hope? I hope nothing.. I know what will happen and how it will happen.... Im not aizen... Im much much worse"
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 pm

"Worse for your enemys or worse for you." Robert thought that was an odd word choise. Most don't see themselfs as "something worse" unless there talking from someone else's point of veiw. This was some what like the last time he asked someone's plan to destroy the SS, and look where that ended. Death, or so he heard, to him and all around him, stuped Jin Kariya. "Are you willing to kill all you once swore to protect?" Few are willing to do such things, and the ones that do are..... well, few and far in between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Continued Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued Search   Continued Search Empty

Back to top Go down

Continued Search
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next