Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 pm

He laughed his usual laugh as he walked closer to her. "I would never do that to you Nanao-chan..." he said in a most sincere tone. He leaned down to her and went in for the kiss. It was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Nanao gasped silently as Shunsui kissed her. Blushing slightly she didn't know what to think. Should she kiss him back or smack him with her book. He did help her when she was drunk..Nanao mentally sighed and kissed him back in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 pm

He was surprised when he didn't feel the back of her hand accross his face and she just kissed him back. He stayed close to her but broke the kiss. "Well, I wasn't expecting that!" he said with a laugh. He didn't realize until now how much he missed Nanao, and how much he wanted to be with her, but he thought she couldn't believe that he could be a good boyfriend. But he'd let her decide.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Nanao blushed,i wasn't expecting to be kissed! she replied softly.she needed some time to think, she didn't know that he held feelings for her and she had no clue that had she was starting to feel something for him. Nanao sat down on the sofa and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 pm

He laughed. He just couldn't stop laughing and sat down next to her. He wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words. He never could. All he could do is look at her and smile. Not his usual goofy smile, but a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Nanao started laughing along with Shunsui and sighed,she got up and took off her glasses.alright shunsui....i'll go out with you she said finally stepping up to the offer that he used to ask every day until she threatened to leave and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:49 pm

He smiled and jumped up with joy. "Wow! I didn't even have to ask!" he said in amazement. He thought she would just play it off, but was definitely happy with the outcome. He looked back down at her and noticed how she was laughing. She rarely laughed when she was his lieutenant, but when she did, it made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Nanao laughed a bit at his reaction.yeah i know...now i choose to say yes... since she knew he was behind her she simply leaned backwards the back of her head leaning against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

He felt her lean against his chest and he put a hand on his head. "Well I'm glad..." he said as he brought him close. He wanted to just hold her but at the same time his mind kept wandering through thoughts of the upcoming battles. He knew they were inevitabe and tha he would have to be strong if the Soul Society was going to be victorious. He then looked back down to Nanao and thought that he now had another reason to train even harder.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Nanao reached up and locked her hands around his neck as he brought her closer.she looked up as he looked down at her.thinking about the possible up coming battle? she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 pm

He sighed and his smile dissappeared. "It's hard not to think about. I need to start training once more..." he said as he looked down on her. "And I need to be able to protect the things I care about..." He said as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Nanao blushed and kissed back lightly she smirked,heh glad to see that you'll be working hard for a good long while she said teasingly changing the subject. she then suddenly asked.what did i do when i was drunk Captain?she asked
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

He smiled when she changed the subject. "Well, you kept goin on about not being tired and you were always trying to walk somewhere. The last time I tried doing something was I tried putting you to bed and then I went to sleep on the couch. After that I have no idea how you got in the tub!" he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Nanao blushed then smirked,impressive captain! not a single perverted thought during that time. she praised teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 pm

He chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Well, I wouldn't say that I didn't think about it..." he said and was prepared his face for beating.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Nanao sighed,never mind then....and wait a minute you caught me naked in the tub? she asked with a blush spreading on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 pm

He shook his head. "No, I didn't see you naked in the tub, but I saw you trying to cover yourself in my bed!"
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Nanao blushed sorry I couldn't find a towel and anyways what did you think I was doing? she asked while crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:20 pm

He waved it off, "It's no big deal. Besides it was rather...Interesting." he said with a grin. He put his arm around her and walked with her out of his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2