Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opedness to the next level/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Opedness to the next level/ Empty
PostSubject: Opedness to the next level/   Opedness to the next level/ EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 am

WHo do you think are the most Oped people on the site?
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Opedness to the next level/   Opedness to the next level/ EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:13 am

Anyone with Naruto-cannoned abilities in their app. (Points mainly at Kensei Tenkai)
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Opedness to the next level/   Opedness to the next level/ EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 am

ME!! lol, jokes
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Opedness to the next level/   Opedness to the next level/ EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Any of my characters would be a contender... I make 'em powerful.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Opedness to the next level/   Opedness to the next level/ EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

i would actually say my character... i built him to be nigh-invincible... while knowing what could kill him and slowly making sure he became immune to it.... yeah i built my character to be the most overpowered person here..... and its not because of the naruto shit.... remember a kage would be murdered by a seated shinigami.... period...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opedness to the next level/   Opedness to the next level/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Opedness to the next level/
Page 1 of 1