Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toshiro and the old geezer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro and the old geezer Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro and the old geezer   Toshiro and the old geezer EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Coming directly from the Jail, Toshiro came into Shunsui's bedroom and gently put him in his bed to rest. Since he had gotten older, Toshiro had much more tolerance towards things that would usually cause him to fly off of the handle. In any case, Toshiro was surprised that the room was very clean. Toshiro steadily made his way to leave Shusui alone, but he felt like he was missing something. At any rate, Toshiro did feel bad about leaving the Squad 8 Captain alone by himself. However, Toshiro didn't know if Shunsui's Lieutenant was here or not.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro and the old geezer   Toshiro and the old geezer EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Shunsui was tossed on his bed by the former captain. He was considering falling asleep right there, but he couldn't revert to the silly captain he usually is. He needed to get serious if he wanted to be useful. He slowly got up and sat on his bed facing Toshiro. "Hey wait!" he said as he was about to leave. "We need to talk..." He said as he got up and took off his hat. "You mentioned something about a good training technique..." he said trying to get Toshiro interested in helpin an old man like himself out.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro and the old geezer   Toshiro and the old geezer EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm

"Yes, meditating in the Dangai. I wouldn't recommend it under normal conditions, but we are running short on time. However, you are in drastic need of physical training, if that stretch was so painful on you." Toshiro said calmly, facing Shunsui with his arms crossed across his chest. He wondered if Shunsui was actually going to get really serious for once. If he did, then they would indeed be able to take care of the threat. However, Toshiro was also aware that they would need the help of Former Espada like Nell. It would be of great help if Tia Hallibel decided to revolt against Kensei Tenkai. Unfortunately, some of the Captains probably wouldn't like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro and the old geezer   Toshiro and the old geezer EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 pm

He scoffed at his remark. "You think that actually hurt?" He said as he got up and flash stepped directly behind Toshiro. "I'm in perfect shape, I just like to put on a show..." he said with a very serious tone. He meant it when he said he wanted to be able to fight. He walked around Toshiro to face him once more. "This isn't gonna be like the last time. Kensai is gonna have the support of most of the vizards, some arrancar and some shinigami. He has the same intelligence of Aizen and the strength of Yamamoto. This is gonna be hell..." he said as he clenched his fist. "...But it's up to us. If we're gonna protect what we care for then we gotta get prepared! You do what you gotta do to prepare fo the Dangai training, and I have some friends I wanna bring..." he said as he walked towards the door, but went slow to see if Toshiro had anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro and the old geezer   Toshiro and the old geezer EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 pm

"Alright, I'll tell Research and Development the details after I gain permission from the new Head Captain." Toshiro said candidly after he caught up with Shunsui. Toshiro then Shunpoed to Squad 1 and 12, hoping to inform them on the situation. Hopefully, even the new Head Captain would agree to his course of action. Regardless, Toshiro knew that he was going to have to contact Ichigo as well.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro and the old geezer   Toshiro and the old geezer Empty

Back to top Go down

Toshiro and the old geezer
Page 1 of 1