Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hot springs~(Toshiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai+

Kurai+

Hot springs~(Toshiro) Empty
PostSubject: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 am

Slipping out of her clothing and replacing them with a towel that clung to her body. A girl with long brown hair, ruby. Red eyes,and smooth peach cream skin slipped into the warm water of the spring. A soft sigh escaping her full shell pink lips. The steam from the springs swirled around the area. As if hiding itself. The moon shone rightly through the steam brightening the area slightly.She closed her eyes and leaned back against the boulder that rested behind her. Almost falling asleep yet her senses where alert.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:19 am

Toshiro had been wanting to see Kurai-his lover for a while he was so caught up with missions he didnt have much free time. But it was one of those few times where he had a bit of free time he undressed keeping nothing but a pair of trunks on his lower body, he soon slipped into the spring next to Kurai, it had been awhile "Hey baby" Toshiro said suprising Kurai
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am

Kurai felt toshiro walk in before he even said a word she smiled lightly at the sound of his voice and said.hey....where have you been? she kissed him gently on the lips while hugging him.still busy as usual?
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 am

Toshiro loved being in Kurai's arms, he soon felt her lips touch his and soon answered "Yeah I hate being so busy but its my job" he soon kissed her back "how have you been?" Toshiro asked still hugging Kurai
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 am

Kurai smiled.I'm good....fighting off hollows and arrancar that threaten the town though it's been kinda dull without you around she said while resting her head against his chest.what can I say? I missed you she added softly.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:39 am

Toshiro loved being with Kurai, he embraced her in his arms and kissed her gently.
"I have missed you as well Kurai"
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am

Kurai kissed him back,wrapping her arms gently around his neck deepening the kiss slightly. She then looked up at the fading moon that was slowly disappearing behind the clouds. Darkening the area around them.she let her back press against the boulder and smiled a bit. Running her fingers through her brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Toshiro loved the way Kurai would accasionaly play with her hair, he kissed her deeper, and added a bit of tongue "I love you kurai"
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Kurai let her Tongue move around his, enjoying his cool sweet taste.I love you too.... she replied softly while gently pulling him in for another kiss. This time as their mouths connected she let. His Tongue move around her mouth as her Tongue gently probed his. Just how he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Toshiro loved the sensation he got as his tongue swirled around in kurai's mouth " I'll never leave you " Toshiro said as their tongues began a never ending wrestling match
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:04 pm

i won't leave you either.... she answered as his tongue wrestled hers for domination. Since the water was already up to her chest. Kurai let her towel slide off and she decided to tease Toshiro a bit. She let's her now naked body brush up against him seductively.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Toshiro noticed as Kurais towel fell from her body, Toshiro knew he couldnt do what he and she both wanted but he wouldnt mind having a little fun he squezeed her but playfully "you know we cant do this Kurai"
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:21 pm

I know.......doesn't mean we can't have a little fun she said with a playful smile on her lips. As he squeezed her butt.She wanted him as he did for her but she wasn't going to take things any further than teasing at the moment. She nipped his neck gently while slightly pressing against him. She could fell every dip and curve.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Toshiro felt as kurai nipped his neck which he enjoyed, he grabbed Kurai by the hips and lay her back Toshiro was aware of what they both knew they couldn't do but he would have some fun Toshiro stuck his tongue into Kurai's mouth and soon began to move down her neck and began sucking on the right side of her neck, how Toshiro knew Kurai would enjoy as much as he himself did.
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Kurai felt toshiro grab her hips and lay her back,sliding his Tongue in her mouth,her own Tongue sliding around his. As he broke the a kiss a thin trail of silica still connected their tongues but it broke as Toshrio closed his mouth and kissed her neck sucking hard. Kurai shivered slightly in pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair.she decided to tease him a bit by grinding against him slightly. Knowing that they couldn't go too far. But she could still take pleasure out of arousing him. She let her bare nipples press lightly against his chest as she slightly grinded.knowing he would be pleasures by this.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Toshiro had never felt so much pleasure in his life, keeping the fact that they couldn't go to far he continued to suck her neck and soon dropped his trunks wondering wat Kurai's reaction would be
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Kurai could now feel his hard member slightly press against her,she blushed a bit at first knowing not to take it too far until toshiro gave the okay. She started to grind against his bare manhood. Feeling his erection growing by the second. She could feel his Tongue lapping at her neck ,she arched her body slightly feeling her chest brush against his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Toshiro felt great pleasure "Do you want a child Kurai are you read to be a mother?" Toshiro asked starring into Kurai's red eyes after seperateing his tongue from Kurai's body
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:44 pm

"Do you want a child Kurai are you read to be a mother?" if it's your child I would love that....question is are you ready to become a father if I get pregnant? she asked him while her ruby red eyes locked with his torquoise ones.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm

"If you know your ready then of course I'm ready" Toshiro said keeping his eyes locked with that of Kurai's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs~(Toshiro)   Hot springs~(Toshiro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot springs~(Toshiro)
Page 1 of 1