Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) Empty
PostSubject: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm

(OOC: i am not here i am jsut starting since they both say they are bad at it.)

Orihime is sitting in the park by herself. She is thinking about where ichigo has gone too. She still can't believe he would have disappeared like this without a reason. She believed he was off somewhere trying to help others like he was always doing. Kukaku so happened to spot orihime sitting alone in the park. Kukaku had been slightly drinking since she came to the human would in her gigai. But that wasn't going to stop her from talking to orihime. She walks over to her with a smile and some what stagger. Orihime can since that Kukaku is coming up from behind her and recognizes The Spiritual Pressure that belonged to her. And also could smell the smell of sake on her. She turns around and sees Kukaku standing with a smile on her face. Kukaku decides to sit down and talk to orihime. What comes next....
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Kukaku smirks sh was in her gigai wearing her black tang top and short camofloge skirt with black combat boots. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail and her bangs fell over her hazel eyes.so what's been on your mind orihime? she asked while taking a sip of her sake.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 pm

"I was wondering where Ichigo went, he just disappeared like normal. Do you you think Soul Society sent him somewhere? Or did he just find someone who needed help and decided to do it on his own as if I can't help him? I know he means well but he should let me help him more." Orihime looks a bit sad and concerned at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Kukaku sighed,I dunno what to tell ya princess I've been hanging out here in karakura town for a while now I haven't heard about the status of kurosaki sorryShe then saw the sadness and concern in orihime's eyes and kukaku's eyes slightly narrowed.hey now whatever ichigo did was probably best for your sake have you ever thought about that? And there's no need to worry Kurosaki is a tough kid he can take care of himself I can garantee that the carrot top's alright Just give him sometime and he'll be back kukaku said in a serious yet soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 pm

"I know, but how am I supposed to be stronger if he never lets me help him? I mean if he gets stronger than he will end up fighting stronger enemies, but if I stay as I am and they go after me what than? I'm just holding him back unless I get stronger too, than I can help him even if he leaves me behind." Orihime sighs knowing that most of the others can't get to her in time if anything really bad happens, but she doesn't want to rely on them to the point they have to drop everything and save her like a bag of potato chips in the hands of an over eater.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:07 am

Kukaku finished her bitter of sake and tossed it in the nearest trash bin. She then gets up and sighs.alright then it's settled, follow me orihime.. kukaku said while heading towards the forest for a wider space and less people around.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 am

Orihime follows Kukaku "What's settled Kukaku-san? What's going on I don't get it?" Orihime looks at Kukaku not entirely knowing what is gong on, her innocent and clueless expression only makes her look goofy.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:18 am

Kukaku smirked and slightly turned to face her,what do you think? You wanna get stronger right? well i'm gonna train you ..any questions? Kukaku asked resting her hands on her hips waiting for orihime to hurry up so she could get to training faster.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 am

Orihime nervously swallows and nods than hurries up. She is to nervous to back out and too nervous to train. She isn't certain if this training is going as dangerous as the training to get into Soul Society that one time. All she knows is that Kukaku is still just as scary as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)   Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nipples of Steel (Orihime and Kukaku)
Page 1 of 1