Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) Empty
PostSubject: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Soren was walking down the street of the new city of whom he he had been assigned to guard it seems a rogue shinigami had been feasting like a high level hollow possibly an arrancar and he felt a vaizard. It had felt like his old pal Ishpaleum and he sighed placing his hand on his zanapktou he had his new cloth wrapped around his purified zanpaktou and he waited for ishpaleum to come closer. About time you came.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:27 pm

What are you talking about? I've been waiting for you for ten minutes! Ish emerged from a nearby alleyway. He had been out in the city on a hunch. He had a feeling that he knew what all the Shinigami were so paranoid about, and he was none too happy to think about it. After all, if he was right then it would mean that he had a mess to clean up, and that would mean that he would have to work during his vacation.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade+

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 pm

The street lights darken as no light escapes the area. All goes black but the moon and yourselves as in the distance, a glow radiated. Masquerade was walking from the distance and his reitsu was hidden. His hood was up, but his white mask was clearly visible in the now black landscape as light seemed to surround him. His zanpaktou was nowhere to be seen as it flew in the air at its full length like a serpent that took flight.*"A long time it has been never thought to see you again To what do we owe the pleasure to steal your hearts as treasure Shall it be through pain? Shall it be through evil rain Shall it be through your chest? Shall I lay you to rest?"*The man spoke in a cryptic way, almost as though his mind had long since gone and now he was split into two beings
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Soren moved around and looked at the what seemed to be a floating mask as the light had vanished from the and he drew his zanpaktou and the light had mediated itslef so it was not as dark and Soren looked at Ishpaleum this was rather strange even from his stand point. I'll take it as your the one that is causing such a mess in this town...Ishpaleum you ready? Soren looked at his gleaming pure white zanpaktou and smiled twirling it around stopping it pointing it at masquerade.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Ish smiled, turning around while rolling his neck. You'd better hope so kid, 'cause this isn't going to be too pleasant... Hello Masquerade. He looked at the mask that hid a man that had been Captain Commander of the Shinigami once upon a time ago. You look as pleasant as ever. He doubted if he would remember him, seeing as it had been so long since he had left the Shinigami, opening the spot for him to fil. Not to mention that he seemed as scatterbrained as ever. Ish placed a hand on Jinsei, not wanting to have to unsheath it in such a populated area.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade+

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Masquerade's mask turned to a smile as he looked at Ish, it seemed Ish had a problem using his sword right now...Masquerade glowed as the feeling of death filled the air as his canpaktou drained the life and reiryoku of every living being in the area. Masquerade had no pity for the humans, so he simply killed them all in the area, devouring them into his katana. Masquerade looked at Soren, then to Ishpauleum, and as he looked at the later, he seemed to have a hint of recognition.*"Ishpauleum....you are...old.... I have rid us of the humans...fight me correctly...."* The Mask smiled as he looked at them. the light seeming to drain from every source around as it went around the mask.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Soren watched in horror as he done this and something inside him snapped growing angry and his reiatsu seemed to form a lung dragon aura around his body Soren gave him a look as the lung dragon made a screaming noise Soren voice filled with anger at the deaths of the human is was saddened angered voice. They weren't a part....they were not a part of this I swear on their lives I will kill you! Soren's icy blue eyes locked in on Masquerades figure and he compressed his reiryoku. Rise, Shikonryoukai! Soren reiatsu had exploded around him changing his white uniform into a jacket cape and his captains jacket had turned frayed at the ends his uniform had not although and he flash stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Ish sighed. I guess I have no reason not to... Ish created 8 clones, sending each of them in separate directions before he turned back to Masquerade. Yeah, I'm old. What of it? I could whip you then, and I can whip you now. Seeing Soren's attack he sighed. Always too quick to attack... ah well. As he unsheathed Jinsei, he took the lifeforce of every thing that was still alive in the area. Ish's eyes began to glow, as did the rest of his body as he smiled slightly. Live.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade+

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Masquerade's mask turned black as he dissapeared into the darkness, he was vieled and out of sight for a moment before reappearing above with a weapon like a staff in his hand, but unlike a normal staff, it was seperated and the parts were held together by chains of light and darkness. He took the weapon and touched it at different points as the weaponm swirled around him*"Ultimate Dance Of Light and Shadow."*In that instant blades of light and darkness filled the area slicing everything to bits. This light and darkness did not seem to be able to be manipulated. Masquerade was now almost invisible other than his mask.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Soren jumped back harrowly avoiding the slashes of light and shadows and he pointed his zanpaktou at Masquerades mask gathering out his reiatsu making the light surround it. Ryujinn Awai Kyannon! A spertine dragon fired out from his zanpaktou and swevered throught light beam gaining distance on masquerade.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Ish dodged the blades with ease, deflecting the few that came near him. He knew that it would take more than that to beat him, and he felt insulted by the lack of effort. Suppose I will go ahead and improve myself for this one.. As he leaped into the air, he began to speak. Precious life... give me your strength! Engulf me in your basking light, and allow me to blaze with your glory! As he finished, the aura surrounding his body expanded massively, and his spiritual pressure instantly crushed the buildings around him. Ready to dance?
Back to top Go down
Masquerade+

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Masquerade goes to strike for a moment as he glowed with energy as the darkness crushed the debri of the area into dust as though nothing had even been there before. But before that Masquerade's mask seemed to turn to a straight face as he seemd to be stunned for a moment, his darkness faded and the light with it. His staff reverted and he turned around swiftly as he fumed with energy at his feet.*Must leave ...."* With that the man dissapeared, but as a present he made a sonic boom strong enough to topple buildings around him as he left.

(Ending this since this battle won't make sense in a bit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)   Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance of deciet (tag: Masquerade)
Page 1 of 1