Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masquerade+

Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip) Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip)   Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 am

Code:
Basic Information

Name: Masquerade

Actual Age: ???

Appeared Age: 20

Division: None

Looks: Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip) 1188967466_yaoMysticn He stands about 5'4", his hair is medium length and grey from age. His mask seems fused to his face as it never falls off.

Personality: Masquerade is a calm and calculative being that seems to take no side with no being, his only search is for power and that is what he has obtained over the millenia. How he acts towards people is calm and cold and towards humans, he treats them only as beings for him to devour with his power.

Sexuality: No interests

Relationship Status: Not Looking

Zanpakuto Information
Zanpakuto Name: Deceit

Zanpakuto Looks: A simple old fashioned katana with a hand and a half hilt and five foot blade

Released Zanpakuto Description:
Unrivaled Darkness Manipulation-Allows the user of Deceit to have absolute control of Darkness without question

Unrivaled Light Manipulation- Allows the user of Deceit absolute control of Light without question

Grand Reiryoku Drain-Allows the mass drain of beings reiryoku and allows Masquerade to absorb reiryoku from those who touch him or attacks that touch him.

Grand Life Drain-The same as reiryoku drain, but focused on the life force of a being.

Curse of the Mask-This ability allows the user to place a mask that fuses to the opponents face upon them and it kicks them from any state of power they are in leaving them in sealed and drains their reiryoku and life force for five posts. Can only be used on someone twice a battle and has a four turn cooldown.

Ultimate Dance of Light and Shadow-Using his his staff at its full extension he shreds everything in the area with waves of light and darkness so sharp that they seem to cut diamonds.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Let them live their lives those fools will drown in the shadows of Deceit.

Released Zanpakuto Looks: An ebony staff that seems to be about seven feet long. The staff is split into thirty three different sections. The sections are held together each part by chains totaling 93 feet making allowing the thing to extend. These segments are bladed at their halves.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description:
All Abilities from Shikai with double the power.

Come to the cries of Deceit: This ability rains down light and darkness that cannot be controlled as it eats at whatever it touches other than the user.

Drown in your illusions: A flood of light and Darkness comes from Masquerade as he spins his staff as it attacks every inch around him while slicing the area with his power

Truth has been hidden: Blue fire engulfs the area as it freezes those it touches, this counteracts red ice that is burning.

Frozen Inferno Control:This ability allows the user to control blue fire that freezes. This fire cannot be put out except by lightning.

Anger of the found truth: This is a cero like ability large enough to engulf a sky scraper in its girth. This Beam is of light, darkness, and Frozen Inferno combined into one great blast.

Transfer of the Curse:If Masquerade is killed his mask can be put on and all parts of Masquerade can be absorbed. If the mask is not retrieved in six posts, it disintegrates and the curse is gone.

Bankai Looks: The Staff grow in length to be twelve feet long as the user grows in height to be seven feet tall. The length of the chains grow to equal 188 feet total extending the reach of the weapon. Each segment of the staff is now bladed at six points.

History and RP Sample
History: Masquerade is a being that is always with his katana/staff. Masquerade is the spirit of an old Captain Commander that had gone evil. He was the strongest shinigami in the history of the soul-society, but he wanted more, he wanted the power of God. Because of his rage and lust for power he was rejected from the Court Guard and was cursed. Now he wanders the Earth with his mask constantly in pain and enraged at God.

Masquerade when he was still a captain however was much different than he is now. In his early years as a shinigami he was considered a small fry. Before he had the power over his shikai he was a happy person who did his best when he could. Before his shikai he was also considered weak by the standards of the shinigami and he was a squad 13 nobody.But he lived happily and that was what used to be important to him.

He went on a mission at one time with his captain. It was supposed to be a simple hollow kill mission, one that could be taken out without his shikai. But that is when in the end it all went awry. They were ambushed by the hollows as there turned out to be more of them. He and his captain were severely injured beyond all belief, but in his moment of desperation he spoke to his zanpaktou. He spoke in a hurryHelp me, if there was ever a time for help, I need you now.

The sword spoke back, but in the most evil voice he had ever heard. This zanpaktou spoke with a voice that seemed to echo through all of his soul.*"My help comes with a price, I am the zanpaktou and my name is Deceit, the price of my service is your joy, your pride, your life."* Masquerade was alarmed at the cost, but he accepted the cost, he had to save his captain, and himself. So as he accepted the zanpaktou laughed and engulfed Masquerade in an evil aura as Masquerade seemed to be controlled, every movement of his hands and the weapon did not seem to be his own, but it worked, they were dead.

On the way back from the mission the captain looked at Masquerade. Even outside of shikai he was different than his normal joking self, and this was because of the fact he paid the price of his life to satisfy his Zanpaktou. His true soul was now trapped in his sword and could never again escape, forced to live with Deceit as he controlled the body. For the next few years everyone would wonder what had happened to that goofy little no seat child.

Masquerade was promoted to vice captain, but not because of his power, but because his captain was afraid of him, so he kept him close to him.Masquerade was controlled like a puppet on the strings now, and there was no way for him to avoid it, he let his body and his captain live at the price of his own life, and inside the spirit world of his sword he began to wonder, Why?

Masquerade one day was sent on a mission with his captain and they were to take out a high class hollow. They caught the hollow, and before his captain could even move, Masquerade moved with a speed that rivaled a squad two captain and obliterated the hollow using his shikai as his captain once again felt the evil of that zanpaktou. Before they left the captain stopped him from leaving as Masquerade's controlled body looked at his Captain. His Captain said to not use his shikai anymore. To this Deceit had the body smile.Like a deadly marionette, his body was controlled as he began to fight his captain, not giving him a moments peace to summon that famous bankai.

The battle was short in reality, as the puppet of Masquerade viciously assaulted his captain and sent him to the ground. Before he went to finish him off, Masquerade spoke*"I am Deceit, the spirit of Masquerade's sword. He sacrificed his life to save you...the irony that it is that it is the same being that will kill you.."*Deceit laughed as he plunged the staff through his former captain's body laughing. He would be the captain now, for he was stronger than any infirior being such as this one, it had been kind and it cared, that was not strength, that was weakness, and would not be tolerated.

When Masquerade came back alone he told a skillful lie that he had barely escaped with his life, and that the captain had died protecting him. He was questioned as to why his clothing was soaked in water, which was the captain's element of zanpaktou. He said slyly that the captain washed him away to make sure he stayed out of the fight, as his bankai was dangerous to use around another shinigami. Of course they believed him, as they had no way to prove he was lying.

Masquerade three years later was promoted to the station of captain of Squad 3 as they needed a captain, and his zanpaktou's abilities seemed to fit it best of any of the candidates up for the position. Deceit was happy with this, he was almost at the position of ultimate power, but finally Masquerade had had enough of living in the sword. Masquerade had decided that when Deceit went to activate the bankai, he would fight him for position in the body, he had taken his captain and most of his life.

Deceit went to practice his powers of bankai to earn the ability with the body, it was a pain, but he had to. But to the evil being's surprise, when he went to use it, Masquerade manifested and attacked him with a smile on his face. Masquerade and Deceit fought. Deceit could not believe it, he had trapped Masquerade's soul within the zanpaktou, and yet here he was. Masquerade laughed during the battle, this was his one chance at freedom and he would take it, he would never let the beast take him again.

Masquerade, needless to say, won the battle, but with damage. He had become permanently masked by the being known as Deceit as a permanent reminder of everything that had happened. But it did not matter to Masquerade, he was free from the blade, and now he was free to go for the goal he had set for himself. No sword, nor any person, would get in his way again. Masquerade spent the next fifty years training with his bankai, his speed, his reitsu, and all aspects of power, till he was greater than any that had, or ever will, be born again.

In the end he became the greatest and most power Captain Commander that had ever lived. He was a master of light and darkness wand was a loyal servant of the one they called God. But he wanted more, so much more. And it was his lust for power that doomed him. He attacked the Court Guard using his powers, but God stripped away his sould and placed it half of it within his sword, while half of Deceit lived in him, while the two of them were forced to live together for eternity. This is what has caused his insanity, this is why he hates the Shinigami.

RP Sample: (Give an example of how you RP.)
The smell of salt and the ocean filled the air as the wind blew about his frosty fiery hair as the earth froze beneath his feet and his cold dark eyes not even white within them began to chill all before him, The old arrancar was ready, he had no wish to be bossed around by some youngsters, nor did he wish to be considered weak compared to the others. So he did the unthinkable....he challenged the Primero Espada, a man that if he was not careful, could slaughter him. He looks at his falcon and nods* This may be my final run Blaine, do not be afraid... but I may need our powers this time...* Blaine nods as his glows in response to what the old arrancar had said, he understood full and well that they may both die for questioning the power of an Espada.

They got to a grand room devoid of color, it was nothing but white everywhere, the furniture, the cieling walls, the door, no windows, just a single being who stood in the center of the room. Harrigan Agelelic, the Primero Espada, an Espada who could control both light and darkness along with some mysterious other power. Harrigan stood at six feet tall and his crystal gray eyes bore into Eremitt with a kind stare. His hair was silver and touched his mid back in a ponytail as his ears were pierced with bars like cages across his ears, and his skin was baby smooth and tan like a man who had been to the beach just the right amount of time. His clothing was not the Espada uniform at the moment, it was a alternating black and white version of it and his pants were blue jeans, and of course only he was allowed to do this. His katana was on his back and it was longer than much, the blade itself was six feet in length ,the hilt without a guard and silver, while the blade itself was black.

Harrigan looked at the arrancar with a soft face*So you have come to challenge me....however much I would advise you against it, I must oblige to the rules, and you realize I will kill you if you cannot defeat me correct?* Eremitt nodded with a calm look in his eyes, Eremitt was one of the strongest not numbered Arrancar, but how would he fair against the great Primero Espada...* I have understood for months what can happen, and I have trained to fight you; whoever wins is truly the stronger man...* Eremitt Drew his sword as his Falcon dissapeared as the Primero held a hand straight out to his right but he smiled assuringly* I'm afraid you are only half my current level....but fortunately we share the same aspect of death...* Eremitt's eyes widen as the man split in two as a shorter man with a scowl on his face seperated from Harrigan's body.

As they seperated both changed in appearance. Harrigan changed to having a solid white Espada robe and silky long white hair along with a six foot blade katana at his side made of pure gold, the other man however was the reverse of Harrigan, his clothing and his hair was black as for his katana, it was more like a dagger and his eyes were black and almost evil looking*Get this over with Angel I hate being out too long* the white one nods* I know Harrigan, I will try to finish this quickly, as now he and I are equal level...* Eremitt was confused, but he hid it, he did not understand why he would weaken himself*

The white one known as Agelelic stood before Eremitt drew his sword with a kind look upon his face and gave a look like there was no reason to talk anymore. Eremitt drew his black zanpaktou as the runes upon its blade glowed with power as his hair's braids began to float in the power of his reitsu while Agelelic's reitsu flooded the room in a light brighter than any Eremitt had ever seem, almost blinding him as Agelelic shined in the light. They walked to each other and bowed in respect for each other, for all four in the room knew one thing, someone was going to die....

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip)   Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 pm

not approved.

Last edited by Soren Kiyomeru on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip)   Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Transfer of the Curse:If anyone defeats Masquerade and kills him while he is in bankai, his mask transfers to him and the sword with it. He who wears the mask however becomes evil and inherits the reitsu of Masquerade. However they lose all previous powers they had, but gain the memories of Masquerade. That means your character is immortal no

Curse of the Mask-This ability allows the user to place a mask that fuses to the opponents face upon them and it kicks them from any state of power they are in leaving them in sealed and drains their reitsu for five posts, Vizard masks may not be used, Zanpaktou may not be released, and Ressurection may not be activated. This ability may be used on an enemy twice each battle, and has a three turn cooldown and no.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip)   Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip)   Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip) Empty

Back to top Go down

Masquerade, The Cursed(Wip)
Page 1 of 1