Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) Empty
PostSubject: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Shunsui leaped out of the Senkai gate and landed in a grassy field. He looked at his newly aquired human watch and saw that it was late at night in this world. As the wind blew through his hair, he paused to look for the Reiatsu. It only took him several minutes till he pinpointed the location of the runaway shinigami. He flash stepped and was there in less than five minutes. Hmmmmm, so he's hiding out in Urahara's shop... he thought. This is gonna be fun. He knocked on the door and waited for the supposed "traitor" to show up.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Zilo heard someone knocking on the door. He got up not wanting to wake Soren or chiyuki. He walked out and opened the door. With a smile on his face with his eyes closed. "Hello there what brings you to the shop so late at night." When he opened his eyes and saw shunsui"Aww damnit. Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse and its only been 2 hours." He grabbed his zanpaktou. "Lets go somewhere else we don't wanna wake these people up." He said as he shunpoed to a clear grass area away from the others.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 pm

He shrugged and followed right behind him. When he stopped, he did as well. "Well you sure go yourself into quite a predicament this time didn't you Zilo..." He said a he smiled. He noticed he had his Zanpakuto and waved his hands to put it away. "Listen Zilo, I don't wanna fight you without talking first. I wanna hear you're side of the story first."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Zilo sighed this was a first."Well i left the S.S. because i was always treated like i was weaker. And was always told to go do stuff that others where told to do. And on top of that i was tired of the paperwork. Then i got hunted by Zaraki and had a head on head duel with him. I didn't wanna release my full power against him so i gave up. Then chiyuki tried to drag me back i knocked her out and soren saw his knocked out squad mate and came at me. I had to fuse with my swords Spiritual energy. Then when i beat him karel left us here. Then here i am standing in nothing but my shinigami outfits pants because the rest of my attire was destroyed and sitting here bleeding a little still. Talking to you and seeing you wanted to come and fight me." He said smiling as he told him the summarized story of what happened. "Then i carried those two that are asleep back to the urahara shop so they could rest and heal."He pointed with his thumb back at the urahara shop.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 pm

He smiled as he listened to his story. "Hmmm, I see. Well, I'm not one for fighting, but this has to be done." He said as he pulled out one of his zanpakuto. He took a defensive position allowing Zilo to have the first move. "...Unless you agree to come back?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 am

Zilo sighed. "Come back and risk my friends being executed along with me. I think we both know that not even i can take that risk my friend." He said as he stood there starring at shunsui. He pulled out his Zanpaktou. "I may be hurt but i will protect those two in there until i die even if it means i have to fight you." He said this smiling at him and held his blade up and pointed it at him.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:42 am

Soren whom was awake stared outside at Zilo and he sighed still being hurt walked from the shop opening the door still wearing his black captains haroi and his some what bloody white uniform and he sighed stepping out in front of zilo and between the both of them. staring at Shunsui his voice was a calm toned. Captain Shunsui...there is no need for us to contiue to pursue this man him having defeated kenpachi and the our match being...interrupted.... Soren sighed when he said that but continued knowing he wouldn't mind. We should leave this shinigami alone he isn't worth our time right now...we have bigger problems to concern ourselves with now. Soren walked towards Shunsui placing a hand on his shoulder givving him a kind look with a childish grin. Besides you don't really like to fight perhaps we can all get a drink or something instead?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 am

Zilo sighed as he looked at Shunsui. "If needed be i will come back without a fight as long as these two are not harmed in any shape or way." He said starring at soren the friend he use to once have he awaited a response from shunsui as he held his zanpaktou by his side. "I know neither of us want to do this at the moment. And that we both feel like it is important but if you can't promise me this then i will fight and protect them or we could do sorens idea and go enjoy the night drinking."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 am

Shunsui laughed with a big smile on his face. "Soren you know me all to well..." He said as he sheathed his Zanpakuto. "Zilo, I know you. You're a good kid, but man you got yourself into one hell of a mess..." he said as he prepared to open a Senkai gate. "...So here's what I've got to say, take it or leave it. You know that they're gonna send more Captains after you and it's gonna be a long battle. If you wanna protect you're little girlfriend, you're gonna have to train. Now, you didn't here this from me, but the Vizards are very powerful, and it wouldn't be too bad to have them as allies..." He then proceded to open the Senkai gate and took a step in, "Come on Soren, but drinks are on you!"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 am

Zilo looked at shunsui. "What are you going to tell them going back without any signs of battle on you at all and my reiatsu is still around?" He said curious because he knew that captain Shunsui never thought out exactly what was going to happen with his decisions. He knew that He had healed Zaraki and he went back looking like he wasn't hurt at all. And then karel went back without a sign of battle on her saying she killed us and not sure how that was going to turn out with Soren going back with him.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

Truthfully Shunsui hadn't thought about it, but didn't care. "I could always jsut say that I didn't feel like fighting and just went to save our captain here," he said pointing at Soren. "Besides, you forget how relaxed the new capt. commander is." He said referencing Kensei. Shunsui also thought that since he is the most tenured Captain, he would be fine. So getting a tad impatient, Shunsui picked up Soren and threw him over his shoulder and hopped in the gate. As the gate slowly closed, Shunsui waved goodbye with his signature smile.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Soren whom was thrown over his shoulder looked at Zilo and looked at Shunsui. Hey Shunsui give me a second here... Soren rolled off his shoulders and looked at Zilo. Zilo...I will be back once I heal to aquire my 3rd seat and don't worry about all this...I will handle it...now if your going to the vaizard make no mention of Chiyuki or me or you will become a primary target of one named Sieryu...I have plans here that must finish with...well good-bye... Soren stated as he hopped in the Senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)   A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Knock on the Door leads to Confrontation...(Zilo!)
Page 1 of 1