Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bugging people {ChiChi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryouko

Ryouko

bugging people {ChiChi} Empty
PostSubject: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Ryouko sat on the edge of a building in Kagamino and looked for someone to annoy. she munched on her pockey as she did this. She looked down at all the people, they seemed so small from her height. She laid back looking at the sky for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Chiyuki sighed and walked about the human world still in her uniform and such. This place was always such a pain but at least she was able to at least for a bit get away from her co-workers and act relatively normal. She saw a girl on top of a building and curiously looked up at her. She didn't care for the other that was for sure but still her curiosity was peeked. She easily walked onto the air up to the top of the building and sat down next to the girl just expecting her to jump or fall off the top and not notice her presence like any other human would.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Ryouko looked over at the shinigami. She sat up and looked at the girl, she was older then she appeared and it irritated her when people treated her like a little kid. "You shouldn't be up here little girl." she said.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:50 pm

"I am not a little girl!" Chiyuki retorted huffing. She quickly crossed her arms over her chest not really caring how she was seeing her. She was probably one of those stupid Vizard's she was hearing about all the time now, "I'm a Shinigami, not a little girl." She wasn't some stupid child, she was older and more mature then most people thought. Sure she may of acted all cute and adorable when around others but that didn't mean she was, just like it didn't mean she was some stupid snot nosed little kid.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 pm

"But you look like one." she said and patted the girl on her head. She knew the girl was a shinigami, that much had been obvious.

"I know what you are. Its too obvious what you are." she said. She sighed out of boredom and pushed some of her black and red hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm

"Looks can be deceiving," she answered frowning harshly. She looked down at her now flat chest remembering her time as a human when she was pretty and actually had something. Stupid freakin weird not normal soul age reversal thing....

"Well I wasn't sure if you'd be smart enough since you thought I was some little brat," she snorted. She frowned more. God she was so tempted to take out Raikou and shock her right off this stupid building. The cattle prod like Zanpakuto right up her ass that was a nice little mental image. She kept the devious, cruel smirk from spreading across her face and kept looking like a cute little kid who was a little ticked right now, seeing as hoe it did keep people liking her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm

"I know." she said. Ryouko wasn't stupid. She just liked to tease people, it was a lot of fun for her.

"No, see I know you not a little. I also know it bugs you to have people treat you like one so I called you a little kid on purpose." she said. She laid back down on the roof of the building and looked at the sky. She would have loved to have been there with Shinji.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 pm

She sighed and laid down resisting the urge to flip her off. Chiyuki just wanted to wring her arms around the stupid bimbo's neck sooo badly right now it wasn't even funny, or shove Raikou up her ass shock her and send her flying straight off the building. She giggled to herself at that 'horrible' image. That would probably be the most fun she had, had in a long, long time. "You shouldn't irritate people. You may make someone stronger then you angry one day." She tried to keep a smirk from spreading across her face as she thought about actually hitting her target for once and sending this dumb ass Vizard over the edge with a bolt of lighting then her head busting open on the pavement. Anther giggle escaped her now smiling lips, yep that'd be so fun to see.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Ryouko was quickly growing bored of what she did. She started thinking about Shinji and how she should ask him to help her train a little. Her swordsmanship wasn't very good but her sword was strong. "Its too much fun, besides I have my sword so I can defend myself." she said. She heard the girl giggle, she looked at her.

"What are you giggling about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bugging people {ChiChi}   bugging people {ChiChi} Empty

Back to top Go down

bugging people {ChiChi}
Page 1 of 1