Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

exhaustion {Haku}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryouko

Ryouko

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am

Ryouko was wandering the street's of Kagamino, she was tired and didn't feel like going back to the base. She was oddly tired, she had been eating candy all day but she was still tired. She shrugged it off and found a bench to lay on.

She watched the sun set, the colors slowly changing from orange to a bit of a pinkish color and finally to dark. She lost track of how long she was on the bench, she started to hide her spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 am

"Well, well, look at what we have here. A fucking powerful soul out all by herself, just waiting for someone to fucking find her and sacrifice her to the fucking almighty" said the unnaturally deep, raspy voice of Haku as he appeared in front of her by using his full speed to move at the speed of sound. His deep voice contrasted quite a bit with his childlike appearance but what really made him seem unordinary was the wide, toothy, ear-to-ear, psychopathic smile on his face. His black Kiryu cultist robes was stained in blood and in his right hand was a bloody, finely-crafted Ninjatou and in his left hand was the spleen of one of his most recent victims. Despite him looking like a seven year old child and cursing quite a bit, the 'kid' had a dark, evil, psychotic feeling reiatsu and his expression made him look very unnerving, his pupiless, light blue eyes glowing with madness.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:02 am

Ryouko got up. "What fucking almighty?" she asked. She hated when people disturbed her when she was trying to sleep. She stopped hiding her spiritual pressure. She glared at the small boy in front of her, she wasn't even in the mood to tease him about how he looked.

"Look kid I'm tired and not in the mood so go the fuck away." she said angrily. She was ready to pull out her mask and her zanpakto if thats what it took.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 am

Haku glared at her evilly as his psychotic smile turned into an angry scowl. "First of all, I'm not a fucking brat you extra large bucket of monkey piss. Secondly you heathenous whore, I speak of the Dragon God of Evil, Kiryu-Sama, who will exterminate the impurity of good and light from the world as he switches that with evil and darkness and his followers will gain eternal enlightenment" he said as he scowl turned back into his psychotic smile as his yellow-colored reiatsu started to become visible, an aura of death, bloodlust and insanity radiating off of his reiatsu. It was obvious this 'kid' was not normal.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 am

"Ok my turn. One, I'm your insults are like that of a kid. Two, I'm not a fucking whore. And three, you can go fuck yourself I'm not in the god damn mood." she said. She could see his reitsu. It didn't scare her all it did was bore her. She stretched her arms a little and run her hand over her face. Her mask appeared on her face, her eyes turned black.

She then let her sword come in, it hung from a strap on her back. Her hand gripped the hilt of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 am

"Just try it bitch. You won't be able to kill me" he said as his insane grin became more sinister as he got into a very experienced, very well-guarded, unrecognizable sword stance with his Ninjatou, indicating he had a lot of skill. "Come on, just try it bitch. I'll enjoy sacrificing you to Kiryu-Sama" he said as he chuckled crazily.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

She drew her sword. The large blade seemed to glow with the dark flames that covered it. She gripped it with both hands and took a ready stance.

"Nenshou Baitou will inevitably be the end of you." she said. Her voice was so much different then it was before, it was muffled and almost sounded sinister. The sword in her hands, Nenshou Baitou hand the unique ability to burn all that it touched to ashes. Once the flames touched something the object would be light on fire and the flames don't go out until she sheaths Nenshou Baitou.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 am

Haku examined her sword with a scowl on his face. Those flames obviously weren't ordinary and it could probably get around his immortality and kill him. Choosing his battles, he decided to back off and sheathed his Ninjatou while backing away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 am

Ryouko noticed and sheathed her sword once more. "Smart boy." she said. She didn't take off her mask just yet, she wanted to be sure that the boy wouldn't attack.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

"The only reason I'm backing off is because of your piece of shit sword bitch, not because your stronger then me. If it wasn't for your sword, I would easily kill your ass and sacrifice your pitiful soul to Kiryu-Sama" he snarled at her angrily. The young looking cultist was obviously angry that she would even insinuate that he was scared of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 am

"The sword is a part of me, if your scared of it your scared of me." she told him. He was cocky and annoying to her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

exhaustion {Haku} Empty
PostSubject: Re: exhaustion {Haku}   exhaustion {Haku} Empty

Back to top Go down

exhaustion {Haku}
Page 1 of 1