Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mukuro Rokudo

Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? Empty
PostSubject: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 pm

I Whipped up a quick list.

1st-Yamamoto

2nd- Yoruichi ~ SoiFon

3rd- Rose ~ Gin~Amagai

4th- Unohana

5th- Shinji~Aizen

6th- Ginrei~Byakuya

7th-Afroman~Wolfman

8th- Shunsui

9th- Kensei~Tousen

10th- Most likely Isshin. ~ Hitsugaya.

11th- The guy who was replaced by Kenpachi ~ Kenpachi

12th- Urahara~Mayuri

13th - Jushiro
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 pm

he doesn't out-right say it, but it is implied during "turn back the pendulum." shunsui mentions that the 10th div. captain met an "un-timely demise," which could be isshin dissappearing or him faking his death. a theory of mine is he faked his death because fell for ichigo's mom ^^
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Good Observation.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Wait, Shinji, I thought Ichigo's dad was a Substitute Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

He can't be, they drew him with a captain's robe.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm

another thing is this: He knew how to open the senkai gate! that only provides more toward the fact that he is a former shinigami
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 am

Quote :
he doesn't out-right say it, but it is implied during "turn back the pendulum." shunsui mentions that the 10th div. captain met an "un-timely demise," which could be isshin dissappearing or him faking his death. a theory of mine is he faked his death because fell for ichigo's mom ^^

Turn back the pendulum took place 110 years before current events. I'm pretty sure Ichigo's mother wasn't alive then.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 pm

oh, yeah... unless his mom was something un-natural! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?   Was Isshin 10th Division Captain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Isshin 10th Division Captain?
Page 1 of 1