Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain Empty
PostSubject: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain   Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Basic Information

Name: Shunsui Kyoraku

Actual Age: 900+

Appeared Age: 30's

Division:8th

Looks: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain Shunsui_ky%C5%8Draku-1-

Personality: Kyōraku is a laid back and flamboyant man, evident in his style of dress and general attitude, and he is rarely seen without a smile on his lips. In his off time, he can be seen drinking sake in bars and napping. He likes steamed buns that go with sake, but dislikes powdered green tea. Other times, he likes to chase after women, particularly his lieutenant, Nanao Ise, whom he calls "my Nanao-chan". Nanao will often respond by hitting him with whatever she has on hand. He would have also done this when Lisa Yadōmaru was his lieutenant, which shows that teasing is a part of his personality. Kyōraku tends to use a more familiar speech style than most other characters. He generally refers to his fellow captains and Shinigami by their first name followed by an honorific. Kyōraku is a peace-loving man who will always try to talk his way out of a fight, though he doesn't wish to insult opponents by refusing to fight. The slightly eccentric Kyōraku also seems to like making an impression on opponents. He also dislikes taking the life of innocent people, as he left Chad alive when Nanao offered to kill him.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single and looking

Zanpakuto Information
Zanpakuto Name: Katen Kyōkotsu

Zanpakuto Looks: Shunsui is one of the few known dual Zanpakuto. Un-sealed they are two regular katanas.

Released Zanpakuto Description: When released, his blades become bigger almost cleaver like blades. His shikai's ability is it makes "children's games" real.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer"

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain Image

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only.)

Bankai Description: While his Shikai is allowing children's games to become reality, his Bankai is even more frightening. It affects everybody in his vicinity, so he prefers to use it only when he is alone with an opponent. His Bankai's ability is able to make a Child's nightmare come to life, literally. His opponents biggest fear manifests itself before his opponent. Shunsui's bankai places himself and his opponents in a situation where they must face their worst fears at random whilst fighting.
Given Shunsui's enormous spiritual pressure as well as that of his zanpakutou the danger of dragging a weak folk (like a lieutenant or a far less experienced captain) into such a traumatizing experience makes Shunsui avoid using it.

Bankai Looks: His zanpakutos return to their katana appearance, but are pitch black.

History and RP Sample
History: Shunsui is the second son of the high-ranking noble Kyōraku family. Despite being of such old and prestigious lineage, he disliked studying and training, and preferred to chase the ladies, although being told by General Yamamoto that he was able to see the truth and was wise for his age. Because of this, he was sent against his will to the Shin'ō Reijutsu Academy (Shinigami Academy). While there he came to know Jūshirō Ukitake, who would become his best friend and fellow captain. He, along with Jūshirō Ukitake, was one of the first Shinigami to become a captain through the Shinigami academy. Furthermore, he was personally trained by Yamamoto. He and Ukitake are the oldest captains amongst the Gotei 13, with the exception of Retsu Unohana and Yamamoto himself. It was stated that the four of them have been Captains of the Gotei 13 for at least 200 years as of 110 years ago before the current time.110 years ago, he was shown to have a unique relationship with his Lieutenant Lisa Yadōmaru, though in contrast to his relationship with his current Lieutenant Nanao Ise, Lisa was more outgoing and perverted in a way much like his own personality. But he found that his position required him to be the "adult" in the situation. He was also the first to casually mention, to an inquisitive lieutenant Sōsuke Aizen, that the previous 12th Division Captain was promoted to the Royal Guard. He was also present at the promotion ceremony of the newly appointed 12th Division captain Kisuke Urahara.

RP Sample:
It was another day for Shunsui. He went through his regular daily routine. He got up out of bed, put on his trademark pink coat, and had a shot of sake; everthing was normal which wasn't always fun. He walked into his office and glanced over to his desk. Stack upon stack of papers were laid upon his desk. I'll let Nanao-chan take care of it... he thought as he sighed. He continued directly out the door and looked around. He walked around until he made it to the 8th division barracks when he went in to "inspect the troops."

He walked in and noticed that there wasn't too many shinigami her. Just a few unseated shinigami. They were sitting around talking till they saw Shunsui, at which they started looking like they were doing something importan. "Look, I don't care if you lazy bums aren't doing anything, but I need to know where Nanao-chan is." He said still half asleep. One of the newer recruits shakily replied, "Well, I-I t-t-think she was-", "Jeez, don't be so nervous!" Shunsui said with a hearty laugh. "Ok, I think she's reading in her room..." The young shinigami sat back down and went back to his conversation. Shunsui then walked toward Nanao's room when she walked out.

"Captain, I was just about to-" "Don't worry about it, I just need you to do my paperwork!" He interupted her with a smile. She nodded then walked towards the door when. Shunsui stood there for a minute when he heard Nanao yell at the shinigami just sitting around. "GET TO WORK!!!" He siged, And I thought I was in charge, he thought.

NOTE: I made up his bankai, so tell me what you think, i could really use the ideas ^^
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain   Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:22 pm

complete...i hope ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain   Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm

i would approve, but im not sure on Sarah's standing with custom bankai's for cannons
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain   Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 pm

okay, if I can't have it I'll just delete it, but i thought it was pretty cool XD
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain   Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:20 am

That looks fine. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain   Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunsui Kyoraku: 8th Division Captain
Page 1 of 1