Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving in.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Moving in. Empty
PostSubject: Moving in.   Moving in. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Zilo came walking up to a small shop that he had heard that urahara had that took in Soul reapers. He walked inside and looked around and it looked like a normal old little shop.Thinking to himself. He never fails to amaze me when he tries to hide something so important like this base for runaways. He looked around for him and heard some weird noises coming from the ladder beneath him. He didn't bother to go down there. He just sat in a chair and looked around and sighed. I guess i will sit here until urahara comes in.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

Moving in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in.   Moving in. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Urahara felt the shinigami's presence before he could enter the shop.Good afternoon Zilo...i've been expecting you. The blond man in the hat in clogs said while entering the room. He gave zilo a smirk, his eyes shadowed from his hat.so..how may i be of assistance to you my friend? he asked while leaning slightly on his cane. His gray eyes shadowed from his hat. Knowing that the lieutenant must have ditched the soul society because of the reports that he heard from other passing shinigami that entered his shop. He wondered what Zilo needed.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Moving in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in.   Moving in. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Zilo looked at him. He was wondering why it took him so long and he smiled at kisuke. "I need someone that can train me to become stronger so i can protect a girl named Chiyuki." He said as he stood up. He didn't tell anyone about his bankai he wouldn't even tell kisuke this. He waited for a response from the man and looked at him. "Also i wanted to know if its possible to stay here if its not then i can go to the Vizards place." He said witha smile on his face. He had a soft and soothing voice for being 6 feet and 6 inches tall.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

Moving in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in.   Moving in. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Kisuke nodded once.training to get stronger so you can protect your loved one...hmm lemme guess...you have a bankai but you haven't perfected it yet correct? urahara stepped towards the door to his training dome and he smirked.and of course you can stay you and your loved one if she wants can move in i've got plenty of rooms and almost anything that you might need. Urahara then cleared his throat and tapped the door with his cane.but we can make arrangements later if you want...would you like to begin training now?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Moving in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in.   Moving in. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Zilo smiled a bit. He was just as wise as everyone said. "That is correct almost.. I haven't perfected it completely all i know is one technique she refuses to teach me anymore." He said as he held up his blade and went bankai. "The only technique she would show me was this. White Fang." He said in his normally soft voice the invisible 3 feet extension became visible you could see the whole 12 foot long blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in.   Moving in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving in.
Page 1 of 1