Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Hunting Ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Nice move. But I got the impression that even through you can melt into shadows, you aren't resistent to damage? she constated. Anyway I'm going to test it out.
She held her katana in front of her. A small airball formed at the tip of her sword. She made a slashing motion and in an attempt to hit the shadows, where she last heard Drake.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Drake couldn't react in time as such a close range. He took the hit and fell to the ground, "That....is some power...you've got" He complimented her an smiled, even though he really needed a soul to replenish his strength or he could replenish by some 'other' means.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Hmm... Wanna see my resurrecion? she asked, spontaneously.
Note to myself, stop acting spontaneously around guys, it makes me seem stupid she thought.
She slammed her Zanpakuto down in the ground and made a big hole.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:17 pm

He smiled "Sure, wo--" He couldn't finish as she made the hole "Damn, you really gotta stop that, are you trying to kill me?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Perhaps? she laughed, but her face suddenly turned serious.
She lifted her Zanpakuto from the ground. She gently stroke the blade. Gather the storms and winds, Paradisaeidae. she whispered.
Soon a whirl of energy gathered around her, forming a tornado that blew instead of sucking.

Last edited by DeMare Konfrima on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 am

Drake saw the seriousness in her face and stood. He planted his feet in the shadows and his shoes seemed to branch out and latch him to the ground. Drake may have be weak from the lack of souls he consumed but in the shadows he still had an edge.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 am

The tornado exploded, releasing powerful gusts around. DeMare landed slowly on the ground, with closed eyes. Ah... I feel's good to have maximum power again. She opened her eyes. Drake was in the shadows, again. She looked from top to feet. You have planted yourself on the ground? she smirked.
No dumb guy. DeMare spread her wings and lifted her rapier. However, even if wind is my weapon... she pointed the rapier at him. I still possess other weapons.
She lunged towards him, with immense speed.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 am

Drake calmly but quickly zipped his jacket up as his doll quickly went to work on twisting his body around Drake. The plan was to create armor out of Drake's clothing. Ink got that done relatively fast and finished by covering Drake's face, giving him a demonic shadow like appearance. His feet were still rooted on the ground as he prepared for the impact he know would be coming.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 am

DeMare turned her right side to him. Instead of impaling with as she intended to do, she stopped right in front of him. She then lifted her rapier and slashed her right palm. She jumped a few steps back. A neon-pink ball og energy started to forge in her palm. Gran Ray Cero. she whispered as she held her right hand in front of Drake. A vast, energybeam flew straight towards him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 am

Drake leaned forward onto the beam and covered his face with his his armored arms. He know it wouldn't total stop the blast but it'll held when the energy forced him back.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:32 am

DeMare started to breath fast. Darn, why did always Gran Ray Cero tire her out?
She let her hand down and put her rapier in the right hand again. I am pretty sure he survived, but I wonder how he took the impact? She gestured something with her left hand, and wind pushed her backwards. She held her rapier ready, in the case if he attempted to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am

The ground where Drake stood was covered in a thick layer smoke. Things grew deathly silent then Drake, still covered, rose above the ground; standing on a pillar made of solid shadows. With only his eyes visible they held a solid, serious, and combative glare; feeling unsure about the DeMare now he wondered if either of them would have to die in this match.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:59 am

DeMare narrowed her eyes and looked at black cloud of smoke. Drake? she exclaimed. Are you alright? She noticed that her voice had a concerned tone. It was not like her. Why shall I be concerned? He is just a stanger... Still... Her mind trailed of. DeMare started to focus. The feathery clothes and wings disappeared from her body. Instead of a rapier, she held her usual Katanalike Zanpakuto. I have resealed my Zanpakuto, Drake. I didn't intend to take it that far. she exclaimed, which an almost ashamed tone.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Drake hopped down and let the armor melt away. He blinked a few times as if he was day dreaming and was startled into waking up. "That is a relief...I have a problem with fighting women," he sighed with a small smirk. He unzipped his jacket and stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm

DeMare smiled as she unsheated her Zanpakuto. I am sure you could have done better if you weren't weakened by your hunger for souls. she told him. DeMare didn't know the race of Bounts very well, but assumed that he was weakened by his hunger.
She closed her eyes and sighed. I suppose letting that spirit earlier run away was a huge mistake she thought. She put her hands in her pockets. May have a battle later, when you have replenished your energy?. Her voice was more tender than it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Drake couldn't help but to smile back "Sure, why not." He stared up at the moon for a while then asked "Would you like to accompany me....to a friendly stroll?"
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:48 am

DeMare smiled slightly and nodded as an answer. She looked up at the moon as well, as she started to walk. The moon... she suddenly whispered. The moon was full, glowing lustrous. She didn't notice what, but something was clearly different from the moon in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 am

Drake walked along side her and wondered why she had mentioned the moon but didn't both to ask. He also wondered why she agreed to walk with him but again he didn't bother with trivial questions.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 am

She closed her eyes and her head dropped. The moon... What is different? Her mind was racing with theories and ideas. The moon... she moaned again. She opened her eyes again and sighed. The moon is alive. Her voice was barely hearable. It actually sounded quiet stupid, but since she usually lived in a 'dead' world, it actually made sense.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Drake scratched his head the finally spoke What about the moon? Isn't there one where you're from?" He asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 am

She turned to him and smiled. Well... There is a moon, but it is always grey and doesn't shine at all. It is lifeless, as the rest of the place I come from. she said as she contiued to walk. It seems he doesn't know about the eteneral desert of Hueco Mundo... she thought as her face started to look more serious than it had looked earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunting Ground   A New Hunting Ground - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Hunting Ground
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2