Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kuraiyami Hana(Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Kuraiyami Hana(Done)   Kuraiyami Hana(Done) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am

Basic Information

Name:Kuraiyami Hana

Actual Age: 200+

Appeared Age: 19

Looks:
If you can tell in the 1st picture; The vines of the red rose are wrapping around her body & wrists.
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:

NOTE: Due to herself being an Vizard, afew things went wrong in becomeing an Vizard, which results in her haveing black feline ears ontop of her head. She usually weres an hat to hide this when she goes out, but they halp her majorly with her hearing. Sometimes she fixes her heair that way her ears can not bee seen.
Personality:
Kurai is usually very quiet, she is allways very shy, & has been known to become so shy, to pass out. She hates both fighting & haveing her friends hurt; But usually when her friends are hurt, the worst of her comes out & she ends up attacking. She is usually found in her locked up garden full of roses playing with the animals & flowers.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Mask Information

Name: Hanachi Maico

Manifestation: Large Cat; Black Panther

Unique Ability:
Invisibal Bombs.
These bombs cannot be seen by anyone else's eye other than her own & who she chooses. The bombs are a purple colored ey bats with bat wings & a bright yellow colored pupal. She is able to make then come from the ground & hook onto an opponent's ankle, or simply make a swarm of bomb bats follow her opponent. They will not stop untill they have hit their target. She is able to control them by either touching her opponent simply, or plainly controling them with her mind & spiritual energy.

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Duration: 7 Posts
Cooldown: 8 Posts

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Hana Koi(Flower Fish)

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description:

Released Zanpakuto Description:
She is able to control any plant around her by simply stabbing her zanpaktou into the ground, & she is also able to mold anything out of the flower pedals of the plants she would currently be useing.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Ban-Kai!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Nothing Changed except for a long silver chane attached to the end of the zanpaktou.

History and RP sample

History:
Human:
Kuraiyami Used to be an young human who was beaten every day at her highschool. She thought that she was loved at home, untill her father killed her mother & raped Kurai after makeing her watch the death of her mother. Ever sence that time in her life, her father would rape her almost every night. Kurai would try to hide from her father, but he would allways find her, beat her, then rape her. He threatened to kill her if she was to tell the police of it, which would rarely even have a chance to happen sence she was never let out from her house.

This continued untill one day she broke through a window of her house & ran to a rather large bridge that hung over a ocean. The highway was empty, & her father was chaceing her down. At this night she wore an long white night gown & an light blue aquamarene necklace that used to be her mothers, untill her father took it, broke it, & threw away the peices. But Kurai found it & fixed it good as new, & barely wore it because she knew how he felt about it. Praying quietly as she stood on the side of the bridge she tilted her body forward & soon began falling at a quick speed & into the ocean's water, the impact onher body not enough to kill her.

Her body sunk into the water & she continued to look up to the top of the water line seeing red & blue lights flicker again & again. She forced pressure on her own body so she would drown, which is what she was doing. Afew air bubbles came from both her nose & lips as her eyes slowly came to a closure hopeing to die there. She held the necklace in her hand as she did die, hopeing that her mother would forgive her for what she did.

Spirit:
Kurai watched as a diver went in the water & tryed to retrive her body as a spirit now. Her father was no where to be seen, but afew kids from her school were huddled around the police cars & near the bridge watching to see what was going to happen. Soon, a diver came out of the water holding her body up-right & swam to shore takeing off his mouth equipment. Kurai knew that she could not be seen, but she saw one person from her school looking directly at her.

Tuning her attenction to the diver, who was now trying to do mouth-to-mouth on her, she saw tears roll down his cheek as he pressed on her stomach abit hard. "She's dead..." he announced looking to the police. The diver was actually another police, but was crying for her. Sighing gently, Kurai turned around & began walking away, leaveing an red rose in her place from where she was standing. Although, the boy from her school continued to follow her.

Turning around & faceing him she studyed him for a second before saying, "You can see me?" the man nodded his head softly after he stopped. "Who are you..?" she asked quietly still studying him. As far as she knew, she had only seen the man at her school at least afew times. "Just call me Urahara.. & you just died!" he said smileing widely & holding a fan in front of his face. Growling slightly she smacked him upside the head saying, "I WANTED TO DIE OK?!" then soon turned around walking away from him & holding her shoulders. "NoNoNo... That's a good thing! You can become a shinigami now~!!" he cheered following her. "Shini-gami..?" Kurai mimiced turning around.

As she turned around he bagan fanning her lightly wih his fan saying, "Yes~! It's a very good thing! It's better than to be eatten by a hollow no?" Kurai was confused. "Hollow..? Like a hollow tree...?" she said scratching her head. "Just listen, I can give you back your life, but within 48 hours, you must visit my shop! Understand?" Kurai was abit frightened now. "Why the hell would I want my life back?!" she snapped, but just as she did, she felt her eyes flutter open, & herself laying on the ground as she coughed up some water.

Just before long, still coughing up some water, she darted up from that spot & began running down the road towards a small shop, that she felt was where she had to go. Not too long after she began running, afew police cars followed her, but soon lost trace of her sence the night was dark. She then peeked inside of a window of a shop that read read the name of the man that spoke to ehr. Sighing gently she walked inside, soon to find herself hit upside the head abit hard, & knocked out.

Vizard:
As far as Kurai knew, it all went by with a flash, she could not remember anything that happened after that, but never really could find the man that called himself, 'Urahara'. Over the time she has been a Vizard, she has trainedonly abit, & stays most of the time in her home & garden surrounded by her only friends which are, roses, & forest animals. She only comes from her home to get some food for her friends & herself, aloing with some tea, & sometimes wonders how life would be like if she served becide Aizen, sence she does not know that he died.

RP Sample:
Kurai sighed gently sitting on a cement bench that was behind her house & led into a rather large garden. The garden was full of red roses & afew deer wandered the large area. She looked up at the sky watching the full moon hover across the night sky & almost jumped when she felt a vine hold her by her back. "Hey there..." she said softly watching the vine wrap around her wrist as if it was trying to hold it. What's wrong? the plant wispered through the wind. Kurai turned towards the roses which were hanging from a small planter & faceing her. "What do you mean?" she asked tilting her head to the side. Your eyes look sad, you come out here every night, stareing to the sky, yet you say nothing is wrong? it answered. It's words swayed with the wind as it spoke.

"It's just, you guys are my only friends. I feel safe when I'm icolated withing my garden of beautiful flowers, yet I sometimes wonder how it's like to be out there, in the open." The plant's vines began drawing Kurai closer to their large roses as it wispered in an answer, Some things happen out there that we all know that you would not like Kurai. she sighed gently after hearing this & looked back to the sky saying, "Is that why you put an force feild around my house & garden so no water, heat, or any other creature can come in it unless I want it to?" the plant's grip on her wrist soon began looseing up as it wispered, Yes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Kuraiyami Hana(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuraiyami Hana(Done)   Kuraiyami Hana(Done) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Kuraiyami Hana(Done) Approved-1
Back to top Go down

Kuraiyami Hana(Done)
Page 1 of 1