Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The puppet, the cat and the dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirahinin

The puppet, the cat and the dragon Empty
PostSubject: The puppet, the cat and the dragon   The puppet, the cat and the dragon EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Kirahinin arrives to the field in the middle of the night and sees a owl staring in his direction.
Kirahinin screams high and fires a great fireball which not just kills the owl, it also burns down the net and creates a great hole in the field.
"See what you made me done your fucking bird, next time i see an owl Im going to snap it's neck."
He sits down right in the hole he did just created and a crazy looks occupies his eys as he starts to smash the ground.
"What the hell is it with this fucking world, limited amount of reiatsu and my anger does increasing, fuck!!!"
He screams even higher then before and keeps on slamming his fists into the ground, however some people nearby starts to notice the soundly slams but Kirahinin seems not to be very concerned about that, after all he just tries to loose his headdick.
Back to top Go down

The puppet, the cat and the dragon
Page 1 of 1