Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~} Empty
PostSubject: Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~}   Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~} EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am

A weak breeze blew through the trees of Karakura outskirts. The fallen leaves had covered the bottom of this small gathering of forest. The bench in the middle of it were also covered in leaves. Dark clouds threatened to cover the sky, but the sun still smiled to the beings walking under it. Very few humans could be seen on this exact spot, but a single special soul were sitting on the bench. This silhouette was obviously female, sitting on the back rest looking at the clouds passing by. Her eyes were melancholic, back at the days where she was the highly respected head of the Kido Corps. Where she ruled everything... Where every man and woman respected her.
She was loved, respected, envied... Then, he came. He showed himself. He destroyed her life.

Now, she was scarred. A scarred, cold hag. Bitter. Hating Soul Society. They took her happiness away. Her greatest desire now, were to destroy every one of them. Shinigami. Even when she uttered the words, they sounded hateful. That's one more thing to add to her current title. Selfhating.
Samara Sawamatsu hated her own race. Her thoughts were interrupted, when she heard a twig break. There was someone here. And this someone... Possessed spiritual pressure. It was familiar. She raised her hand, grabbed the hilt of her sword. Show yourself, Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~}   Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~} EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:04 am

pansdor crept out from behind a tree ears layed back tail down. "h-hello?........ w w-who are you?" he said his voice shaking a bit. he grabed the handle of felin his zanpokro his hand shaking
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FMAcamaraCave

Boja... Are you ready to face me? [Samara & Pandor] {No killing~}
Page 1 of 1