Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Neko walked out of her garganta, fully prepared this time to fall to the ground if she ended up in the sky. For some reason, her garganta was taking her places that she hadn't meant to go, like Hueco Mundo. She hadn't even known what that was until she'd fallen out of her damned hole and onto the ground. Now the scraped up skin on her forearms and her right knee were infected and in their healing process. If only she weren't such an idiot, she kept telling herself.
When Neko finally looked around at her surroundings, she growned and let her black haired head fall back as she brought her palm to her forehead. Way to go, Neko, nice job. On the ground but in the middle of fucking Lostville. Probably going to be attacked today, She spat in her head.
If anyone saw Neko, she looked nearly ordinary, minus the part about her remaining hollow mask on the top of her head. They were cat ears, sort of like a head band, and stood out on top of her black hair. She had no tail unless she went into rez and as far as she cared, she'd never do that. She had deep purple eyes and rather pale skin. She wore a long sleeved black shirt, too long, that nearly completely covered up her too short white shorts. On her feet were a pair of black thigh high leather boots, making her look a few inchs taller then she really was. And when she spoke aloud, her words were foul, like a sailors.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Pandor was passing through in full armor when he senced an arrancar he drew his blade but saw it was a girl.... and A neko?!? he slowly walked up to her his ears layed back slightly his tail swishing 'hello? w-who are you and why are you here?" he asked trying to be calm. he sniffed the air yerah she smelled arrancar.... and cat like.... like him but he was shinigami.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FMAcamaraCave
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Neko glanced over at him and jumped back... yeah. She was getting attacked again. Damn her race. Being an arrancar was so damn difficult. She crouched on the ground, not bothering to try and reach for the zanpakuto dangling at her side. She stared at him, daring him to move but answered his question all the same. "Neko Yasu. ANd I didn't MEAN to come here. My stupid garganta isn't working."
She checked his riatsu... shinigami. But his ears, they were like hers. They were even white, though they moved. And he had a tail, too, though he couldn't see hers.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm

he looked at her and put his sword away "hey, it's ok I won't fight you for something that's not ur fault....." he said raising his hands to show he wasn't going to attack her. as he walked twards her looking her over "besides I don't like fighting girls.... and u....... look like me.... a neko?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Neko hesitated before standing up out of her crouch. Though she wasn't sure she could trust this shinigami, she knew she had to be relaxed enough that no one would think she were trying to do anything stupid. When he said neko, she cocked her head, "Well that's my name. My creator told me that I was named Neko because I was a neko. He thought it was funny... though he also thought pain was fucking funny. But that's another story for another damn time and I won't go into it. But anyways, whats your name? Since you already know mine."
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 pm

pandor sighed 'pandor, Pandor Torra. And I like ur name it's ironic like mine, my last name is torra it means tiger, ik I don't look mutch like a tiger but you should see my cuzin," he said laughing softly. he walked a bit closer looking at her he tryed to keep down the purr that was rising in his throat but the soft sound came out anyway. he sat down on the ground and got out his sketch pad and drew her fastly but beautifly.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Neko watched him, listening to his purr, as he drew her. When he was finished, Neko replied to his earlier comment, "Yeah, you're a bit too white to be a tiger neko. And I like your name as well."
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

pandor laughed 'yeah and I'm void of stripes too," he said laughibng as he finished the picture he handed it to her "here you csn keep this," he smiled and his tail swished
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Neko took it from his hand and smiled down at it, "Wow. You can really draw."
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 am

pandor blushed slightly 'thank you, I try my best, I just had to draw you seeing as your a neko like me and.... well your beautifull," he said blushing even more his ears back , his bright violet eyes shining in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)   Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Garganta (Pandor and Neko)
Page 1 of 1