Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)   A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Zilo charged at him with speed that wasn't normal for him. He was stronger then ever before. "Sorry i don't have any fancy moves like yours put mines definitely strong." He said as he brought it up to slice while charging at him.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)   A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Ryuuga then sliced his down at zilo.iTrust me i know yours is strong but mine as more power than just one slash as you will see.He said.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)   A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 pm

There was a great white flash between the, Zilo stood on one side as the dust cleared. He turned around with his blade a x had formed on his arm and chest. He laughed a little first tiem he has been cut. But they put all they had into those slices. His blade went back to its un released form he stood there smiling.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)   A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Ryuuga stood on the other side a giant slice going down his chest.The blood wasn't pouring out mugen was holding it in as ryuuga dismissed his bankai.Phew that was a close one.He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)   A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Zilo stood there holding his zanpaktou and picked it up. "Haven't use my reiatsu like that in a long time. I am surprised you are keeping that blood in from spilling out that must be helpful with mugen." As he said this he walked over to him and started to heal him. But by healing him Ryuuga knew he held back to be able to heal.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)   A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Ryuuga wasn't surprised that he had held back some on him.He then smiled as he resheathed Mugen.Good job out there mugen.He said with a satisfied voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)   A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A spar Amongst Lt. (Tag Ryuuga, Karel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2