Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The end to bordom (Hisashi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

The end to bordom (Hisashi) Empty
PostSubject: The end to bordom (Hisashi)   The end to bordom (Hisashi) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

I hate gigais I really do... ichisake thought while sighing. Due from experiences of being the captain of squad two. She prefered to not be noticed by regular humans. That way she could watch over them and keep
them safe from hollows without worrying about some kid yelling frantically about some orange haired chick with a black robe on and a large knife. She sighed once more then shrugged it off. At least she got to choose her own clothing.today she wore a dark purple t shirt, With a black hooded jacket over it,black jeans and black shoes. Surprisingly the outfit seemed to compliment her hair color instead of making it look weird. Today she kept it up in a ponytail with some of her bangs hanging over her face.for some reason her gigai had two piercings on her lower lip the rings being silver and hooped. People in the world of the living called them snake bites.ichisake didn't complain much about it and simply left them alone. she smirked. The only person that would probably find it weird is Hisashi. Then again what doesn't he find weird? Ichisake sighed,what has it been? Two months since she last saw her boyfriend. And it was due to the fact he was busy. After all he was a lieutenant now. Still, she missed him. Plain and simple. As she thought about him,Her golden brown eyes scanned the area,seeing an empty park bench. Yet before she could take a seat she heard a childs cry for help in the distance. Concerned,ichisake ran towards the noise to find a male with a knife chasing after a small girl that appeared to be the age of five. Pissed off. She gently grabbed hold of the frightened kid,pushed the girl behind her and stopped the male from moving any further towards the girl by kicking him straight in the chest. Sending him flying 20 feet back.her glare was cold and piercing.fuck off.. she snarled. Terrifed the male ran away. The little girl smiled once before running away. Ichisake sighed and continued to walk. Hoping nothing else like that would come her way.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The end to bordom (Hisashi)   The end to bordom (Hisashi) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Hisashi walked along the sidewalk, in his gigai dressed in a black dress shirt and tie,admiring the scenery of Karakura, something that he hadn't done in awhile. Hisashi hasn't had a day off in awhile, so he decided to visit here. He hasn't been here in two months, and as much as he tried to hide it, he missed Ichisake. He has never felt this way about anyone before, not even girls before Ichisake, which his relationship all the more special. Hisashi saw the all the girls looking at him and even though It was hard not to look back, Hisashi smirked and kept on walking. He then heard a scream coming from the park, which startled him and everyone around him. While everyone kept on walking, Hisashi was the only one who ran towards the park. Hisashi smirked as he saw Ichisake saved a the little girl from a criminal. "Wow, never seen you that angry before." Hisashi chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: The end to bordom (Hisashi)   The end to bordom (Hisashi) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm

"wow never seen you that angry before." ichisake heard Hisashi say,she smirked.that's because you never tried to kill a child she answered while turning Slightly to see a smirk on his face.she took a step forward and hugged him. how are you Hisashi? Haven't seen you in awhile.. she looked up and smirked a bit.has your lieutenant position been a pain in the ass lately? she asked in a teasing tone while Tilting her head slightly.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The end to bordom (Hisashi)   The end to bordom (Hisashi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Hisashi hugged her back, holding her very tightly, even if he didn't know that he was doing it. Hisashi smiled and smirked at her. "Ive been pretty good, but it could be better." Hisashi but his hands into his pocket and sighed. "With all the arrancar attacks happening in the Soul Society, I've got paper coming out my butt." Hisashi smirked as he rubbed his faced in exhaustment. "I just had to have some time off and see you." Hisashi chuckled and noticed his piercing on her lips and tried not to laugh.
(sorry about the wait, I had to take a break)
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: The end to bordom (Hisashi)   The end to bordom (Hisashi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:51 pm

(lol np)

Ichisake felt him hug her back,though it was tight she didn't mind.she smirked back at him and pulled away slightly as he did.With all the arrancar attacks happening in the Soul Society, I've got paper coming out my butt" Ichisake laughed then smirked a bit.hey now just be glad that you aren't a captain,as a division leader paper work is just the beginning.you think paper work is bad try having the entire squad and the captain commmander all up in your ass she remarked teasing him a bit."I just had to have some time off and see you." Ichisake smiled.aww that's sweet of you...and I'm glad you cameafter a free moments to silence she saw Hisashi trying not to laugh.and she knew why.she traced a finger over her lower lip where the small silver hoops where pierced.she smirked.it's okay hisashi you can laugh....it's funny
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The end to bordom (Hisashi)   The end to bordom (Hisashi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Hisashi stared at the piecings and smirked. "I don't think its funny, I think its kind of cute, it really brings out your lips." Hisashi caressed her chin and smiled. "And just for the record, I'm pretty sure that I can handle doing captain paperwork. I don't think that Captain Hinamori had to evaluate the whole fifth squad because that was me." Hisashi smirked. "And by the way, I'm being offered a captain's position, so I'm glad you said that" Hisashi chuckled at Ichisake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end to bordom (Hisashi)   The end to bordom (Hisashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The end to bordom (Hisashi)
Page 1 of 1