Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) Empty
PostSubject: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Hina looked around the Baseball Field as she examined her new form, in which she still looked like a 10 year old girl but this time, her arms, legs, shoulders and other parts of her body were packed with well-defined, toned and big muscles, her body so impressively built that she could make even the strongest body builders envious, giving herself a sort of amazon-like appearance. To those who were aware of her abilities, she now looked every bit as strong as she actually was. The sleeves of her white kimono were torn off since her new arms didn't fit them into them, which meant that her arms were out in full view for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Neko yawned, stretching her sore, cut and bruised arms as she walked across the baseball field. Another one of those... boring as hell days. She smiled though, with the autumn sun warm on her slightly cold face and the orange, yellow, brown, and red leaves falling around her. What a beautiful season autumn was.
Neko's large purple eyes went from a tree to a girl. An oddly familiar white haired... Hina! She gasped, "Holy Shit!! You're muscles are fucking huge Hina!"
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Hina blinked a bit and turned to face Neko. She gave her fellow Arrancar a look that said 'Yes, I've noticed' and crossed her now incredibly well sculpted arms over her chest. "I am in a bit of a shock over my new form as well. Master Dellapero modified my body's mass so that I would have these muscles" she said as she took up a large rock and placed it on the area where her left arm would bend to flex the muscles in her arm. She then bent her arm upwards and watched as the rock she placed on her arm was crushed into powder as she flexed her bicep.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 pm

"How'd this happen?" Neko asked, eyes full and innocent. "And when the hell are you going to grow some boobs? Wait! I know! You're taking steroids aren't you? I heard those things can fuck people up. Make men more manly and women too."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm

"No. As I explained earlier, Master Dellapero modified the matter of my body to increase the definition, tone and general mass of my body's muscles to give me this appearance. As to your question when I am going to 'grow some boobs', I will not until my body ages more as I have never went through puberty, what with my body staying at the age of 10" she explained to Neko with a twitchy eyebrow as she waved a hand over her still 10 year old body. She was unsure as to how she should feel about this new change on her body, considering she was very used to looking like a normal, 10 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 pm

"I still think you're on steroids..." Neko muttered beneath her breath but her mood was much too happy for anything to ruin it. She bounced over to the muscled arrancar and grinned down on at her, "Soooooo, whatcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:17 pm

"Thinking over how I should feel about this change in my appearance" she said blankly as she brushed the powdered remains of the rock off of her arm and that was the truth. She honestly had no idea how to feel about her new muscles. If any enemies saw her condition, they would know immediately that her main ability is her strength and as such, would be more cautious, thus eliminating her element of surprise but on the other hand, it makes her look more threatening.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:40 pm

"I think it's a bit big for a tiny girl like yourself," Neko chuckled. Her short black hair swayed in the wind as it blew hard for a moment. A small butterfly fluttered over to her, landed gently on the tip of her right cat ear. She giggled, holding up her finger slowly and allowing it land on it. "Maybe a little less muscle and if you were to look skinnier... then you wouldn't show off your abilities so much, hm?" Neko set the tiny blue and black butterfly on Hina's head and grinned as it stayed there.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Hina looked up cross-eyed at the butterfly on her head and raised an eyebrow. "I would have to agree but Master Dellapero believes my current appearance to be for the best and I will not question him" she said though if she were to be honest with herself, she was starting to enjoy her new-found muscles. They helped show off how strong she was and for the first time in a long while, she was taking pride in something.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm

"Well, whatever you say," Neko laughs, watching as more butterflies begin to crowd around them. "Must be time for them to fly away. I kind of wish I could do that, just be free and live my life without any complications. Give it a year and then poof! I'm dead, with a little baby of my own." She sighed dreamily, allowing a few to land on her hand and her head. "Beautiful creatures."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Hina looked around at all the butterflies with a look of concentration on her face before she looked down at herself. Although she usually didn't care about her appearance, when Neko started talking about how the butterflies were beautiful, she started to feel self-conscious. She always felt a bit unusual being stuck as a 10 year old and now that she had the amazon-like muscles, she just felt even more unusual, felt like she was more of a freak. Although her exact feelings were not portrayed on her face, she had a slight frown on her face as she examined her muscular form.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 pm

"Something wrong, Little Princess?" Neko asked, sticking a nickname to Hina without thinking about it, smiling big still and enjoying the company of both her fellow arrancar and the butterflies. "You seem to have a frown on you face. That must mean you're getting old."

ooc: And yes, I did get that last sentence from yesturday night. :3
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:44 pm

She blinked in surprise at the nickname and turned to face Neko, wiping a lock of hair out of her right eye as she did so. As she turned to face Neko, the other Arrancar could see that Kanna had some form of white tape wrapped around her head, covering her left eye. On top of that, it was now noticeable that her hair was much longer, usually only just covering her eyes but her hair now went down to her shoulder blades. After getting annoyed by her hair, she took out a white ribbon and tied her snow white hair into a long ponytail, further adding to her image of an Amazon. "What's with the nickname?" the Amazonian-looking girl asked her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 pm

"Huh?" Neko glanced at her, blinking her wide purple eyes at her. "Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stick you with a nickname on you like that. Just really hyper today." She ran a hand through her dark hair, brushing some of the butterflies away but allowing them to land again. "Something I do."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:01 pm

"I see" she said with a frown on her face as she went over some vital information in her mind. "Neko, since we are....friends, I desire to tell you of some information I cam across that makes me feel...nervous" she said after a long second of hesitation. The information she was told by that Former Espada Locura really threw her for a loop and she was unsure how to feel about it and what to do.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Neko's smile faltered, cocking her head slightly and giving her a curious look. "So... we are friends?" She asked, and then smiled again, "What is it you want to tell me, hm? It seems important, you're frowning again."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 pm

"Well, someone told me that I have a brother named Haku, who is a Former Shinigami. Apparently, he has been blaming himself for my death and has the secret to my past back when I was alive. Although I am curious as to what my past is, I'm hesitant to pursue it considering what I might find and how it might effect me" she said as she rubbed her muscular right arm with her left one. She seemed very nervous about this information, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 pm

"Well... maybe we could find him, yeah?" Neko suggested, kneeling slightly with her scratched up hands on her knees. "It's worth a try and I'll be there with ya, so you won't have to deal with it alone."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Hina looked at her in surprise before her expression settled into a small, thankful smile as a subtle warmth spread through her body. "I..thank you Neko. It makes me feel....happier knowing that you want to help me with this" she said, tilting her head to the side in confusion as she thought over the word happier, as if she was analyzing that word and wondering if that was what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)   Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hina and Neko's Second Encounter (RPVIATE)
Page 1 of 1