Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr. White [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. White

Mr. White

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Basic Information

Name: *Classified*

Codename: Mr.White

Grade: *Classified*

Looks:

Mr.White earned his nickname, or codename, however you want to call it, because of his completly white hair. On a normal person, white air means old age right? Well, Mr.White always had white hair. He usually wears a black suit and sunglasses. The young C.I.A. agent has blue eyes and is a tall man. Not much is known about his appearence besides that and the fact that he doesn't like to be noticed.

Personality:
As a trained C.I.A. agent, Mr.White is a very calm and controlled person, although he enjoys blowing up stuff and using his powers, he doesn't show that at all. Now, I might not have explained myself that well, he enjoys using his powers, but that doesn't happen often. His training as a task force sniper taught him to value the patient in a man, and White considers this one of the top priorities of a man's personality. According to him, one must wait for the right moment to press the trigger, shoot a bullet, and take a life.

Mr.White is never rude to anyone, he never says words that may offend the oponent. A smile is rarely seen on this man's face, he not only believes in patient, but in efficiency as well. "If you have to take a life, do it. But make it a job well done". A man with no imagination limits, who is able to think of a plan in less than two seconds, but more important, a man with self-confidence. Not arrogance, but self-confidence on his own powers and abilities. He's also that kind of man that doesn't put much effort in a battle unless it is really necessary. He will most likely fight with one hand on his pocket aand the other one going around and killing people.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: *Classified*

Human Special Ability Information

Name: UST NI6 (this was the name given by the CHERUB agents when he first used it for real, and it was considered a weapon)

Description: This ability grants the user the power to shoot a beam of spiritual particles through his members. This beam doesn't usually explode, but it can cut through anything that is made of spiritual power, like ceros. But this isn't everything, the user also has the ability to point at somewhere and send the beam there, controlling it in the middle of the air. Mr. White can draw a line with his fingers in one second, and on the next second the spirtual wave is following that line. Each member has the power to shoot one single wave, and each member can control one wave at the time. The waves sent by the legs tend to be much more powerful than the waves sent by the arms. Just like a kick tends to cause more damage than a punch. The spiritual wave is incredibly fast, and a good hands play can be deadly. The waves looke like a quincy arrow, although they are smaller and more concentrated, and more powerful. Unlike the quincy arrows, this wave's direction can be change by a simple move of hand, although each member can only control the direction of one wave, they can send many waves per second, depending on the user's speed. Also, keep in mind that this ability goes well with Mr. White's personality, since its based on precision instead of brute power. This waves tend to assume the form of electrical energy, although sometimes they look just like normal spiritual particles. When the waves are shot from, lets say the leg, they tend to be shot by the plant of the foot or the knee. When it happens to be shot from the ars, the user uses the middle and index finger, although fists and elbows are also very used.

Limitations: Any beam is not fast enough to hit anyone before they can use Shunpo/Sonido to dodge it, means these moves are faster than my spiritual waves. This makes the beams easy to dodge, as long as the oponent uses the Shunpo/Sonido or an equally quick move on the post after the wave is shot. This dodging move only works if someone does not cross the laser's line of fire. If the user is pointing at target A, and the oponent crosses the line of fire, it'll be incredibly hard to dodge. Of course, this doesn't mean the user can start pointing at everything...It has to be a prepared atack, for example, having a finger pointing at behind the user to avoid atacks from behind. Another limitation is the fact that Zanpakutous can easily cut through this lasers, since they're made of spiritual power. Also, I decided to make that the "lser controlling" will be limited to one wave per arm, and one wave per leg. Means the fingers don't count to control the waves.

Side Note: Each finger is considered a member as well.

Techniques Infomation

Name: El Braço Eléctrico

Description: The user gets a beam ready, but this time the beam vovers the entire arm and starts to vibrate as an electrical blade that is able to stand up against a zanpakutou. Because it is a beam of powerful energy, it keeps growing stronger and stronger, it can not be held for more than five posts before exploding. The best thing is, that because it is a beam, it can be shot as well.

---

Name: Assassino Furtivo

Description: This is a special technique, designed for assassination purpposes only and that takes one full post to charge. In this technique, Mr. White concentrates his entire spiritual energy (which is huge) in his index and middle fingers (doesn't atter which hand), and the power takes the form of electrical energy, very concentrated and powerful. This is probably White's most concentrated technique, and the power is raised to a level that is so high, that a blue area will appear around him (15 meters) and if anyone approaches, he or she will get paralyzed. But this isn't all, when Mr. White points his index and middle fingers at the target, the power released is enough to shatter rocks around him, and the powerful electrical wave will pursue the target (even if he or she jumps aside) until it hits and destroys something. Once it hits something, everything is destroyed and electrified in an area of 30 meters around the hitted target. The drawbacks? While charging, White can not move, and well, kidos are not stopped by the electrical field around him, neither is any spiritual power. The cooldown is of 5 posts, and this technique can only be used twice per battle. The secret to avoid this technique is to never let the user release it, if he does, well its nearly impossible to dodge it.

---

Name: Caixa Mágica

Description: Mr. White shoots some beams from his index fingers and they create a box around the target, the beams are always moving in a cubic shape, creating a huge box around the oponents. After the first four beams are shot, Mr. White shots more and more, until the box is solid. All of this happens on the first post. After the oponent being completly surrounded by the box, the electric cube will become smaller and smaller, anything that touches the walls of the box will be electrocuted. The box will gorw smaller as the time passes and when the third post arrives, only a squirrel would be able to be placed inside the cube. Means the oponent will be dead.

---

Name: Humano Sonido

Description: This technique was developed when Mr. White was 13 years old and still was a CHERUB agent. He learnt how to use his powers to move incredibly fast (fast enough to compete , by shooting small electricity waves through his legs, he could raise his speed to amazing levels. But this wasn't everything, once he moves, he leaves an after image made of electricity that will last for one full post and will paralyze anything it tuches. Means its not a good idea to punch Mr. White, or you'll probably end up punching his afterimage and get paralyzed for three posts.

---

Name: Eye Laser

Description: The name is Eye Laser, but White shoots the beam from his index finger. This is the technique he uses the most, and that can be quickly activated, when it is activated, an incredibly fast blue beam of laser is shot from any of the index fingers (this technique can only be used by the index fingers). This time it is a permeanent laser for two seconds, means the laser is shot and the finger keeps shooting it for two seconds. It is also incredibly fast to hit the target, although a sonido/shunpo can keep up with it (AS LONG AS IT IS USED RIGHT AFTER THE USER POINTS AT THE TARGET AND SHOOTS, means that if I'm pointing at target A, you can't cross my line of fire and still be able to use shunpo to dodge it.

History and RP Sample

History:
Mr. White does not have any parents. He was found by CHERUB agents in the streets of England at the age of 10. Thats how far his memory goes. Brought to the CHERUB training fields at the age of 10, Mr.White earned his codename there and started his training as a special agent. He learnt much about agent stuff there, and more important, he learnt a lot about the CHERUB. Located in rural England, the CHERUB Campus appears on all maps of Great Britain as a shooting range. The surrounding roads are cut, so that there is only one entrance and exit. The protection fencing can not be seen from nearby roads. Helicopters are banned from flying over the area and the planes have to maintain an altitude of ten thousand meters. Who invaded the perimeter of CHERUB you risk a penalty of life imprisonment under the Official Secrets Act. Besides that, he learnt how to disarm people, he learnt judo, kung fu and Thai kick boxing. But this wasn't all, at the same time his body started to develop its a bilities, his powers started to grow stronger and harder to control. This didn't go unnoticed, and soon he would be sent on extremely dangerous missions (missions that were not supposed to be given to CHERUB agents, since most of these kids are 10-17 years old), but it didn't make any different, because he'd always come back.
Mr. White learnt the value of friendship and trust there, and the time he spent with all the CHERUB people taught him how to be a man. Unfortunately, this would not last long. At the age of 14, he received the black t-shirt (You get a black shirt by the remarkable performance in a series of missions. The CHERUB's President is the one to decide the allocation. 50% of the Cherubs will receive one before retiring.). Many people thought the President was insane when he gave White his black t-shirt, however, after a very funny mission in Lisbon, he earned his black t-shirt.
It all started when two MI6 agents died there. Usually CHERUB would have nothing to do with this, but the fact was that people wouldn't think that children could be secret agents. This mission was also the first time he had contact with someone from another world. Although Mr.White saw many hollows before, he would learn to ignore them, but this time, on a small house in Lisbon, near the Tejo river, shinigamis would move. Thousands of them, along with thousands of hollows, on a bloody battle. He was in the middle of that mission when stuff started to blow up. Many agents died and the mission was ruined, however, when the shukais and (some) bankais were released all around him, when the spiritual particles moved that fast, Mr. White felt his powers rising to the max, and that was when Lâmina Eléctrica was first used. The explosion killed Shinigamis, hollows, humans, and even some MI6 agents, but it was worth it.
He was the only survivor, but although a small part of the city was destroyed, the city survived, and the net of drug dealers was vaporized. Mr. White ended up saving some CHERUB agents lives. This gave him the right to wear the black t-shirt.
The sad fact was, that no one even dared to ask him what happened. They simple accepted the fact that he killed duzens of people, completed the mission, stopped things from going boo, saved the city, and saved the CHERUB agents...magically?

Well anyway, Mr White earned the black t.shirt when he completed the mission, and got back to work.
Three more years would pass, and the missions he was completing were each time more difficult to complete, or more harder, but with the help of his powers, White was able to complete most of them sucessfully. When the time to leave the agency arrived, he decided to continue with his secret agent carrier, since this was litteraly all he had in his life. Although people strongly recommended him that taking the MI6 tests was not the right choice, White did it anyway...and failed. No one told him why, and he assumed they feared his powers, his abilities. This was horrible, but still, there had to be someone out there to help him.

And so he left to the United States of America, where he lived for some years until he finally got himself noticed and was able to enter the C.I.A. This is where he is now, lets see what he does next shall we?

RP Sample:
The wind could be heard from the top of that mountain, as it blows through it and advances at high speed, bringing leaves with it, and dust. Almost like a sad song that brings news of War. The trees were dancing and the earth seemed calm, ready for War. The elements of nature seemed to be getting themselves ready for battle, moving faster than usual, almost like if they were alive, agitated. The Wind was running fast, the Earth was steady and ready for battle, the Water seemed to be falling heavier than ever from the huge waterfalls spread around that country, the torches of the sanctuary at the base of the mountain seemed to have more bright than usual, almost like if they were lightning the world. Finally, far away, clouds could be sighted, a storm was coming and as the clouds approach the top of the mountain a huge thunder, powerful and quick, hits the top of it.
Lyon was lucky because it didn't hit him. The young missing ninja from the Yoshitoki clan was there, sitting on a rock, concentrating and meditating. The boy was getting ready for War. Soon, a battle would occur, and lives would be extinct. Lyon preyed for his life, as for his fellows. Who are his fellows? Who knows? You'll have to wait and see.
Lyon was meditating, the young shinobi was storing natural energy inside his body, on the seal on his left shoulder. Soon, a red draw would draw itself on the ground, advancing through the plants and reaching rocks and other things. Absorbing just enough energy to let the plants alive, but absorbing energy into his body. This would serve to use Fury no Jutsu. Then again, many things would have to be done. Absorbing natural energy was not the only thing Lyon needed to do. He took a deep breath and felt the energy running inside of him.
"Takigakure no Sato...no, The entire Land of the Waterfall is a funny place. It seems like natural energy is more concentrated here than on the other countries...maybe its because of the biodiversity...The Waterfalls seem to be healthy and mighty. I have a feeling this is a great place to grow trees...like apple trees. Or even plants! That is great to me. Plants are the major source of natural energy around this parts, besides, it sounds cruel to take it out from animals...poor things. Too bad they don't know how to use this kind of power for war...well, when I get to think about it, this actually seems a good thing...I can't imagine us humans living with animals absorbing natural energy and blowing up themselves...that would just be weird. Well then, I guess it ain't right for us humans to blow up and get away with it that easily... But its not like I have any choice, I actually have to do this. Its live or die. And I prefer to kill a forest by fighting enemies now to leave my enemies alive and fight them tomorrow when one hundred forests have already been destroyed by them. Then again, who are my enemies?"
Lyon kept talking with himself for a few hours while charging the seal on his shoulder. He didn't said anything worthy to describe here, mostly all he said were facts known by the dedicated reader already. If your not a dedicated reader then you can go to hell.
Anyway, the seal would soon be completely charged and the first part of his preparations for war. Now it was time to move for the next step. Poisoning and trapping his arrows.

Lyon spent a few minutes, unsealing everything he had from his gloves and placing it all over the grey cape on the ground. Then, he took two hours working. He made three hand seals required to create his poison and then, he took out his gloves. As he grabs one of his 20 arrows with his left hand, he passes his right hand by the blade of the arrow, poisoning it with the chakra of his hand.
Then, he did this to every other arrow and then, to every single weapon he had. Shurikens, kunais, even his fuuma shuriken and katana. Everything would need to be poisoned if he was going to war. This was an important step to take now. The young shinobi put his gloves back on and spent a few minutes sealing everything on them again. Dividing his kunais and shurikens by both gloves, then, he sealed the fuuma shuriken he bought a few months ago on his left glove and the katana on his right one. Everything was poisoned, and Lyon had to be careful not to cut himself, so it took some time. The only thing he left there, exposed, were his arrows and ninja wire. He never unsealed his bow which was stored on his right glove. But the arrows still had to be worked on.
Again, he made another set of hand seals and summoned three feathers with a bloody seal on them. These were pretty dangerous. They could blow up easily, so Lyon had to be very carefull. He grabbed the feathers and tied them to an arrow using his ninja wire. But he did this in a special kind of way, being careful, he tied them to a place on the arrow where he wouldn't touch them. Because these sensitive feathers could be dangerous. He tied them to 10 of his arrows, which means he used this jutsu 10 times. Then, he performed the jutsu ten more times and tied the feathers to the arrows. All of the feathers were tied in safe places, and Lyon knew that if he touched those places the feathers could explode. Well, this wasn't entirely true, he first had to activate the seal on the feathers, so right now, it was safe, although Lyon didn't want to risk it. With 20 explosive and poisoned arrows exposed, he sealed them and what was left of his ninja wire (whish was about 3 feet of it) on his left glove.

It was time for war. He sat again, and started meditating on his Ying seal. Maybe charging it a little. So far, he had 6 charges, enough to use some potential and deadly jutsus known by this ninja named Lyon.
"I wonder how strong I've got...I wonder if i'm strong enough to do this...well, I guess I have no choice. But the thing that is weird, is that I don't fear death. Stupidity maybe, after all the training I did, after al that work. Maybe I should actually fear the battlefield..maybe I'm supposed to fear my enemies. hey say fear keeps us alert, so I shall work harder to fear my enemies. I heard Suna was destroyed once more...or Kojougakure, the way they call it now. Too bad. That land never had strong leaders. Although they had brave men, they didn't have enough strengh. Only potential. Well, I guess the survivors from that "accident" are few. But the ones who survived enough to raise their power to its maximum and practiced or trained enough became strong. I can name myself, Takimoto, Kay. Kay, the one who died to protect his village. I guess its time for me to die in order to protect something."
Kai was Lyon's best friend back when he was a little boy. He died when Sunagakure was destroyed. And all of his friends disappeared, including people from his Clan. It was a sad day for the whole shinobi world. Many were executed, and many others were killed in battle. Few were the ones who escaped. Lyon was one of the lucky ones.
A tear drop from his wolf eyes and touched the ground as a rose petal.
War was coming.

Last edited by Mr. White on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. White

Mr. White

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Quote :
Name: UST NI6 (this was the name given by the CHERUB agents when he first used it for real, and it was considered a weapon)

Description: This ability grants the user the power to shoot a beam of spiritual particles through his members. This beam doesn't usually explode, but it can cut through anything that is made of spiritual power, like ceros. But this isn't everything, the user also has the ability to point at somewhere and send the beam there, controlling it in the middle of the air. Mr. White can draw a line with his fingers in one second, and on the next second the spirtual wave is following that line. Each member has the power to shoot one single wave, and each member can control one wave at the time. The waves sent by the legs tend to be much more powerful than the waves sent by the arms. Just like a kick tends to cause more damage than a punch. The spiritual wave is incredibly fast, and a good hands play can be deadly. The waves looke like a quincy arrow, although they are smaller and more concentrated, and more powerful. Unlike the quincy arrows, this wave's direction can be change by a simple move of hand, although each member can only control the direction of one wave, they can send many waves per second, depending on the user's speed. Also, keep in mind that this ability goes well with Mr. White's personality, since its based on precision instead of brute power. This waves tend to assume the form of electrical energy, although sometimes they look just like normal spiritual particles. When the waves are shot from, lets say the leg, they tend to be shot by the plant of the foot or the knee. When it happens to be shot from the ars, the user uses the middle and index finger, although fists and elbows are also very used.

Side Note: Each finger is considered a member as well.

This move is way to op, and it really has no limitation, you can just spam a bunch and it goes in a incredibly fast pace? I'm sorry but you need to either Revamp this ability or just delete it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. White

Mr. White

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Alright, I added some limitations.
Please re-check.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Description: The user gets a beam ready, but this time the beam vovers the entire arm and starts to vibrate as an electrical blade that is able to stand up against a zanpakutou. Because it is a beam of powerful energy, it keeps growing stronger and stronger, it can not be held for more than five posts before exploding. The best thing is, that because it is a beam, it can be shot as well.

---
I see nothing wrong with this but I am going to need to know how fast and strong is the beam.

---

Description: This is a special technique, designed for assassination purposes only and that takes one full post to charge. In this technique, Mr. White concentrates his entire spiritual energy (which is huge) in his index and middle fingers (doesn't atter which hand), and the power takes the form of electrical energy, very concentrated and powerful. This is probably White's most concentrated technique, and the power is raised to a level that is so high, that a blue area will appear around him (15 meters) and if anyone approaches, he or she will get paralyzed. But this isn't all, when Mr. White points his index and middle fingers at the target, the power released is enough to shatter rocks around him, and the powerful electrical wave will pursue the target (even if he or she jumps aside) until it hits and destroys something. Once it hits something, everything is destroyed and electrified in an area of 30 meters around the hitted target. The drawbacks? While charging, White can not move, and well, kidos are not stopped by the electrical field around him, neither is any spiritual power. The cooldown is of 5 posts, and this technique can only be used twice per battle. The secret to avoid this technique is to never let the user release it, if he does, well its nearly impossible to dodge it.

---
I don't see nothing wrong with this move,but if you are using most of your Reiatsu the first time what makes you think you are going to be able to use it a second time :/.
---

Description: Mr. White shoots some beams from his index fingers and they create a box around the target, the beams are always moving in a cubic shape, creating a huge box around the oponents. After the first four beams are shot, Mr. White shots more and more, until the box is solid. All of this happens on the first post. After the oponent being completly surrounded by the box, the electric cube will become smaller and smaller, anything that touches the walls of the box will be electrocuted. The box will gorw smaller as the time passes and when the third post arrives, only a squirrel would be able to be placed inside the cube. Means the oponent will be dead.

---
This is way to op? You completely surrounded him in 1 post? Oh hell no you are going to have to add a weakness to this ability :/ Especially if it kills you.
---

Description: This technique was developed when Mr. White was 13 years old and still was a CHERUB agent. He learnt how to use his powers to move incredibly fast (fast enough to compete , by shooting small electricity waves through his legs, he could raise his speed to amazing levels. But this wasn't everything, once he moves, he leaves an after image made of electricity that will last for one full post and will paralyze anything it tuches. Means its not a good idea to punch Mr. White, or you'll probably end up punching his afterimage and get paralyzed for three posts.
---
Ya I am against the idea of your After Image paraplyzing people who touches it. I need to know how long it takes for you to prepare this move, and also if there are any side effects, because shooting electricity at yourself kinda hurts.
---

Name: Eye Laser

Description: The name is Eye Laser, but White shoots the beam from his index finger. This is the technique he uses the most, and that can be quickly activated, when it is activated, an incredibly fast blue beam of laser is shot from any of the index fingers (this technique can only be used by the index fingers). This time it is a permeanent laser for two seconds, means the laser is shot and the finger keeps shooting it for two seconds. It is also incredibly fast to hit the target, although a sonido/shunpo can keep up with it (AS LONG AS IT IS USED RIGHT AFTER THE USER POINTS AT THE TARGET AND SHOOTS, means that if I'm pointing at target A, you can't cross my line of fire and still be able to use shunpo to dodge it.

---
I'm gonna let this one slide :/.
---
Back to top Go down
Mr. White

Mr. White

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 pm

This beam is not that powerful, I designed it for hand to hand combat, my only technique that can actually compete with Zanpakutous since the other ones are easily cut by them.

------
That was a typo. I'm sorry, its supposed to be "once", but I was thinking about another technique that I ended up not posting here.

------
Technique designed to be a trap. Again, if I use it on you, and you see me, you may use your shunpo/sonido/whatever to get out of there. If you don't do it on the post next to this technique's activation, you're trapped. Also, remember that zanpakutous can cut through this technique.

------
Technique designed to compete with Shunpo/Sonido/whatever. Since my abilities can easily be dodged by these moves, I thought it'd be fair to counter atack? Also, the idea of paralyzing doesn't sound that bad, since most people atack with weapons, zanpakutous, and other reiatsu moves. Since my character is obviously weaker in hand to hand combat, and quick moves, I thought of making this technique. If you want, I can just say it paralyzes the move only, if the fist, or whatever my oponent uses to atack me gets touches the after image. Only the move and not the oponent, breaking any combo but not causing complete paralyzis. Also, I leave the after image because I use the electricity to move faster...and my body cells are used to this ability so they won't get hurt?

Would you agree with these terms?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Ok it looks good so I am going to approve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. White [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. White [Done]   Mr. White [Done] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. White [Done]
Page 1 of 1