Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). Empty
PostSubject: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 am

Like most nights in the soul soceity, this one was beautiful aswell. The fullmoon was hanging on a darkblue sky that was lit up by stars, making it appear like a sparkling ocean. It was a rather hot night, but a mild breeze that came now and then, keept the air cool, without being to cold. There was no movement in the 1th division barracks, exsept for the usual night patrol that walked their route once every hour. The office of the captain commander was silent aswell, which made the night patrols think that she had just gone early to bed. The 1th division had amazingly risen quickly after Kensei`s betrayl, which had been only 2 years after Yamanto died. Luckly, Kensei never reached to earn the trust of the captains, well most of them, or the 1th division itself, so his betrayl didn`t leave such a big wound as the death of Yamanto, whoem had been a teacher for many of the older captains, and the pillar who held soul soceity togeder, a pillar that everyone thought would stand forever. Yuuri, despite her young age , acted like a true leader and was fiece in battle, yet she could still go around and talk to some of the captains and division members like they were the same rank, making more and more loyal to her.

She would normaly be sleeping right now, but tonight she had problems sleeping. Ever since Gin visited her in the office with a almost dead Nemu, revealing he was alive and well, her emotions had been a reck. Of cause she was happy to see her old taicho being alive and well..but on the other hand, she knew what he had done, and that he had to pay for his many crimes against the soul soceity. She had figured out that his words in the cell may just have been a way to manipulate her emotions, but on the other hand, they could be true..he was a strange man, and he wasen`t gonna let anyone figure him out unless he wanted them to.

She was currently sitting on the wodden floor in one of the corners in the 1th division barracks, a few minuts walk from her office. The wall in front of her had been torn down and made into some sort of open balcony, were you could see most of the other division barracks displayed below. She was dressed in a darkred silk kimono with black outlines and a black obi, holding it thightly together. The kimono itself revealed the outline of her busty chest and slender body. As usual, her thightlong snowy white hair was untied, and right now it was sprawled out behind her, the shoulderlong bangs fraimming her face. Her folded captain haori was placed in her lap with the kanji and symbol of the division turned upwards. Now and then, the wind flew through the barracks and rushled the elegant kimono or her hair, but besides that, there was no sound.
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

PostSubject: Re: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am

An ominously light moved started to move inside the 1st Division Barracks. Since it was night, very few people could see this light; perhaps only the patrolling Shinigami could see it. But he/she knew. They all knew that during nighttime, the 1st Division Lieutenant; Siren Cancao was most active. She usually only walked back and forth inside the barracks, hardly making any sounds at all. In her right hand, she was always holding a lamp created by the 12th Division; giving away a blueish light that could only be detected by spiritually aware. In her left, she was holding the latest issue of 'The Seireitei Communication'. She usually read the magazine, day and night, when she didn't have anything else to do. Her favorite articles were the ones contributed by Byakuya Kuchiki; 'All About Etiquette'. Siren was born and raised in the dumps of Rukongai and spent the time before becoming Shinigami in the 12th Division Barracks, so she had never learned anything about etiquette. Thus, the contributions of the 6th Division captain was found useful by her. She was wearing an evening-kimono, with her long silvery-blond hair loose on her back. Her dreamy, greyish eyes almost constantly looked out in the empty air. Her small feet slowly moved, without lifting them from the floor.
The room she was inside, could be described as 'empty'. It didn't have much furniture, only a small bed with azue bedsheets. Next to the bed, a small night table with several issues of the magazine mentioned earlier on top of it. Otherwise, the room was pretty empty.

A window next to the bed let in some moonlight. Siren slowly walked to it and bend forewards to look out of it. An ocean of sparkling stars met her eyes. It is... Beautiful outside as always. She uttered to herself, breaking the silence that controlled her room. Her eyes hardly spotted any lights in the Rukongai or in the Seireitei, only few dims lights ruined the perfect darkness covering the city. Siren thought that at night, Soul Society looked like something that had been taken directly from a painting. Her face looked as unfazed as it used to be, though always, when she looked out of the window like this; she was awestruck. Every single time she had done this, it reminded her of her mentor; Chōjirō Sasakibe. Every time she had been standing on this very same spot, with him. He had pointed out the different districts in the Rukongai and the noble houses in the Seireitei. She had just pointed out one spot, once. It was the district she had been raised in. He had asked her why she knew it's name and number, but she had just stayed quiet, until he stopped to question her. Siren hoped that he had found peace by now and wondered what kind of life he was currently living.

A sigh escaped her lips as she bent back to her original position. 'Oh kami, it is hot tonight.' Siren thought and stroked her forehead. It was sweaty. She hoped that it was colder outside, and decided to take a quick trip outside. Perhaps it was blowing some wind outside? She stopped to take on her geta before walking outside. She opened the door, and her bangs started to blow in her face. Indeed, it was breezy outside. Her white kimono, with a somewhat loose black obi around her waist, blew in the breeze, exposing a part of her left leg. Her bossom was almost exposed, as her kimono was not tight enough. She took a single step, and the sound of treeshoes meeting wooden floor could be heard by any shinigami nearby. Siren noticed that the patrolling shinigami came by to see who the person was, but eyed her only for a second, before he returned to his duty. Why did it seem like every single member of the 1st Division was afraid of her? Was it her eyes? Her special reiatsu? Her past? Siren thought that she may never know. She then sensed an enormous reiatsu, coming somewhere right to her. It was no mistaken. This was Reikou Yuuri's reiatsu. The reiatsu of a Captain Commander. The reiatsu of her captain. 'Come think of it, I haven't had much time to talk with Yuuri-taicho. I can learn to know her better... And to know if she wants to betray me; like the former did.' Siren thought. The injustice done to her, by the former Captain Commander wasn't forgiven. And the suspicion was boiling under the very surface of her skin.
The footsteps of her walking were loud, in contrast of usual silent footsteps when she was inside.
She knew that her commander would soon notice her, as she were walking towards her. A weak breeze passed her, making her bangs blow in her face again. Then, a thought flashed up in her head. 'Dirt will always be dirt, no matter how is smells or looks like, Siren. No matter where you go, no matter how far you get away from this place, you will still be dirt.' It was something a man with a name Siren never remembered had said to her while they lived in the basement of the 12th Division. The sentence almost exploded in her head. Siren suddenly stopped. 'How... She is probably from a Noble House or something. Dirt like me isn't supposed to meet her.' Her eyes closed, and sighed inwardly. 'But she is my captain... I want to get to know her more.' Siren started to walk again and opened her eyes. She was almost there. She could see the white hair blow in the wind. Siren stopped, and waited for Yuuri-taicho to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:18 pm

As Siren caught sight of the white haired captain commander, she oddly enough didn`t move, as if she haden`t noticed her yet. After a few seconds in silence, Yuuri`s voice finaly broke the thick air between them. "Ah, Siren-san its just you, why are you up so late at night?". She was speaking in her usual gentel and relaxed tone, but strangly enough it sounded abit more slow than usual with an almost sorrowful undertone to it. Yuuri turned her head towards Siren with a small fake smile accros her slightly parted lips, her eyes being closed in a relaxed manner. "Please come join me, i would`t mind your company, you get lonley if you sit here to long alone". She slightly tapped onto the wodden floor next to her with her left hand, as a invitation for her to join.

Yuuri had liked Siren since the first day they meet. It had been right after the captain meeting that Yuuri held a meeting with Siren, aswell as the rest of the 1th division. Most of the people in the third division knew of her, mostly because she had been promoted to captain just a month befor, while some had no idea who she was. Siren was one of them who haden`t known Yuuri, so she was standing in the back, and if she was listning or not Yuuri haden`t found out. Her shy and slightly strange personality, kinda was like when Yuuri was a 3th seat in the 3th division. In the first 2-3 years, Yuuri never left Gin`s side, and she yelped out everytmie someone spoke directly to her. It had been a huge jump for her to leave the 4th division, aswell as Unohana whoem she saw as her mother-figure, just to enter a entirely new division with a captain who had a creepy smile and a liuetnant who rarly spoke and had trouble displaying his emotions. Over time, she lossend up and formed a strong friendship with Kira, aswell as Gin, whom she had been having a crush on for the first few years, but it changed into a deep respect for him. If it haden`t been for the other captains or the division members, she would`t have been whom she was today, so she wanted to try and help Siren open up aswell.

"Ah thats right...i hope you dont mind i call you by first name, i hate using formatilities unless its needed..you can call me anything you want, but i would prefer Yuuri-san"
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

PostSubject: Re: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Siren continued to watch her superior when she started to talk. "Ah, Siren-san its just you, why are you up so late at night?" Yuuri-taicho asked her. She noted that the Captain Commander's voice was as usual; relaxed, kind. However, Siren noted that the voice had somewhat... Despair-filled. Siren puzzled a few seconds, staring at the woman. It was too hot inside, so I couldn't sleep. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air... But then, I found you, Yuuri-taicho. What are you doing outside, this late? she said, looking out in the empty air, before looking into the eyes of the Captain Commander. Grey met iceblue(?). Siren stared into them, searching for information with her lifeless eye-pair. She noticed that the woman started to smile. "Please come join me, i would`t mind your company, you get lonley if you sit here to long alone" Siren noticed that the woman tapped on the floor next to her, gesticulating that she wanted Siren to sit there. She simply nodded in response, moving closer to the woman. She knew the Captain Commander was right. Being alone in the middle of the night, was lonely. And she felt an odd sensation when she was around this woman... Was it the thing that the previous captain commanders lacked? The thing Siren never had felt for anyone or anything at all? Was this the feeling called 'trust'?
No, it was too early to tell. Siren hardly knew this woman. Yet, the woman had a comforting and trustworthy aura... Even her reiatsu was comforting Siren. Trust... I couldn't be.

"Ah thats right...i hope you dont mind i call you by first name, i hate using formatilities unless its needed..you can call me anything you want, but i would prefer Yuuri-san" Yuuri-taicho said to her. Siren blinked as a response.

Hai, Yuuri-taicho. she said and nodded slowly as a gentle breeze caressed her hair. She let out a sigh. Soul Society was indeed beautiful at night. The silent almost became awkward, but Siren didn't notice. Her eyes were set on the Rukongai. Around a pond, several fireflies were flying around. They flied around, almost in a meaningless manner. After a few minutes, she turned her head slowly, trying to look into the eyes of her Captain, hoping that it would break the silence between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:16 pm

"What i am doing outside this late?", she repeated in a mild tone to herself as she watched her vice captain sit down next to her and looked over the soul soceity that was bathed in moonlight. "Well...you ould say i came to reflect over things..". Yuuri leaned slightly back and slowy traced a bandage she had just above her cleveage with a single finger. "Hmms, it seems like it has healed fine..i guess he didn`t go all out on purpose afterall..", she spoke to herself, well aware of that Siren could hear it. The secret about Gin being spotted had been keept a secret for the entire soul soceity, exsept for Ukitake and Kira.

"Siren...theres..certain things i want to share with you..since your my liuetnant, your the only one who can keep order in the gotei 13 if things should turn worse for me...". Befor Siren even had time to responce, Yuuri placed a hand onto her shoulder. "What i am about to intrust you with...must never be told to anyone else...the captain of the 13th division, Ukitake Jushiro...and Izuru Kira, the captain of the 3th division..the only reason i have told them this is...lets say me and Ukitake-sama has been discussing our feelins recently...and Kira because the both of us is in the same situation..well sort off..". Yuuri let out a light sigh and gathered air into her lungs, speaking again.

]"...Can you keep this secret?...".
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

PostSubject: Re: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

After hearing her Captain's explaination why she was outside, the Siren nodded with closer eyes. '"Well...you ould say i came to reflect over things.."' The sentence exploded in Siren's head. Her captain... Yuuri-taicho... Made it sound like it was Siren herself that had said that. Was Yuuri-taicho a mindreader? The woman interrupted Siren's thoughts, and she noticed that the woman next to her touched a bandage right above her cleavage with one of her fingers, without hesitating. "Hmms, it seems like it has healed fine..i guess he didn`t go all out on purpose afterall.." she said, mostly to herself, Siren thought. She looked another way, trying to spot other people in the night. She only spotted a cat, and some koi swimming in the pond next to the 1st Division Barracks.

Her captain started to talk again. "Siren...theres..certain things i want to share with you..since your my liuetnant, your the only one who can keep order in the gotei 13 if things should turn worse for me..." Then, Siren noticed that Yuuri-taicho had put a hand on her shoulder. Siren looked at the hand for a brief second, before returning her attention to the eyes of her captain. "What i am about to intrust you with...must never be told to anyone else...the captain of the 13th division, Ukitake Jushiro...and Izuru Kira, the captain of the 3th division..the only reason i have told them this is...lets say me and Ukitake-sama has been discussing our feelins recently...and Kira because the both of us is in the same situation..well sort off.." The woman sighed and let out a sigh right after she said it.

Siren knew what was coming. She knew where this was going. She knew that Yuuri-taicho seemed to trust her. She was going to reveal something. Something big. Yuuri-taicho, was about to reveal something.
"...Can you keep this secret?..." The woman exhaled while she said this. Siren's heart beat slightly faster in her chest, and her head tilted slightly forewards, becoming a weak nod. She sighed as well, waiting for Yuuri-taicho to continue.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 am

Yuuri tilted her head to the left slightly in a childish way and petted Siren gentely onto her long hair, flashing a little smile accros her slightly parted lips. "...Im glad to hear that...i knew i was right when i chose to trust you..". Yuuri removed the hands from her shoulders and stood up, looking down at her with a intense look in her eyes, a kind of look that only a captain commander would have, one who understood the duty and suffering a shinigami in the gotei 13 had to go through as they protected the soul soceity with their heart, soul and sword. A light breeze rushed through the corriders again, yet this time it oddly enough seemened to stay, causing Yuuri`s silk kimono and long hair to battle eachother in a graceful dance around her.

Yuuri untied her obi and dropped it onto the ground. Her firm legs, belly and most of her curves were exspoded in the moonlight. She was wearing some thightlong shorts, something she had been doing out of habbit ever since she began the life of a shinigami over 150 years ago. Her chest was fully coverd in thight fitting bandages, which was the kind of chest bindings that most female shinigami wore, yet hers was covering the top of her cleveage aswell. "...Around 3 days ago, Ichimaru Gin arrived at my office, handing himself over..he told that the espada would be attacking in 7 days and was arrested without resistance...he was put into his cell but managed to espace due to the hollow powers he had obtained during his time with Aizen and the espada...i chased him into the hollow world, but befor i could activate my bankai, he use his bankai and gave me this wound.."", she said, as she lightly traced the top of her cleveage, biting her lip slightly in pain.

"..I want you to keep an eye on him once the battle starts....he is sneeky...and i would`t be surprised if he chooses to attack either me or the espada leader first...he is a man who tricks everyone into thinking that he has a plan, and when you finaly think your figured it out, he has already completed his plan...". Yuuri learned up against the wall and hugged herself, preventing the upper part of her kimono to wave around her like the lower part and her hair.

"...Are you aware of my past with Ichimaru Gin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).   The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren). Empty

Back to top Go down

The secrets are revealed (Yuuri and Siren).
Page 1 of 1