Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights Empty
PostSubject: RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights   RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 am

Anyone wants to RP with my characters Siren Cancao or Samara Sawamatsu? I'll RP with almost anyone, as long as they have a good reason to interact/fight with my character.
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights   RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:16 am

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights   RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 am

awwww why does noone want to rp with siren or samara xD i would post here and say me!! but i already am lol

BUMP
=
Bring
Up
My
Post xD
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights   RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 am

hey well since noone seems to be posting and rping with you......I WILL Very Happy even though i already am rofl :p

So i think the only character i have that would have a reason to rp with either Siren or Samara would be Lightning....Since Zephy is a quincy and well yeah.... But heck if you want to roleplay with Zephy then sure i can do that Smile

So let me know if you wanna O.K ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights   RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with the Siren or the Lady of Many Nights
Page 1 of 1