Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question....

Go down 
+3
Reikou Yuuri
Makoto
Alice Miyami
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Miyami

Alice Miyami

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Question....   Question.... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm

I was just wondering if the transition of Human>Plus>Rukon Spirit>Shinigami Academy Student>Shinigami is allowed? I thought it would be interesting to have Alice go through this transition, of course it wouldn't be instant and it would take extremely long, but I just wanted to ask before I killed her. So, it would be nice if someone could give me a yes or no. But I wouldn't see why it wouldn't be allowed ^^

Thanks to whoever answers this ^.^
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 pm

May I kill your character?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:56 am

There would be no reason for any shinigami to kill a spiritual aware human unless they had commited a very terrible crime. Even if a shinigami were ordered to kill the human, they would`t be turned into spirits, they would be sent to hell or simply have their powers removed, which the 12th division is caple off. Any shinigami above the 5th seat would be caple of taking down any spiritual aware human, so no captain would ever be ordered to do a job that a lower ranked shinigami could do.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Yuuri is, of course, correct. If anything she would need to be killed by another human, a Quincy, or by nbatural causes. Thena Shinigami would need to Konsoul them to send them to the Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Wrong, Jorlo. A quincy wouldnt. In case you've forgotten, when a Quincy kills something (not ONLY a hollow..) Their soul is not passed it. It vanishes.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Makoto

Makoto

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Maybe Makoto wants to perform experiments on her. D:
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 pm

First, I forgot about that Hayami. Second, Makoto, a Captain would not just randomly kill a human and perform experiments on them, they would have to have done something wrong. They would not even be ALLOW to perform experiments OR kill the human without a proper reason.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Reason: HE STOLE MY BUTTEFINGER!

Arrest him

._. it doesnt magically happen like that.. so many forms to fill out for just going to the human world let alone killing one
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 am

Alice, it will be a long time to eventually get to a shinigami, but if you want to do it than you're allowed - though everyone else is right Makoto, she will need to find another way to die rather than being killed by a shinigami, and we'll see about a shinigami (most probably of low rank) going to perform konso on her once she does die.

Every time she wants to become something new - like a soul, an academy student then a shinigami - she will need to fill a new character sheet with just added history to it (so you won't need the other sections, unless she changes her appearance or personality, etc), though when she becomes a shinigami she will need a shinigami character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question....
Page 1 of 1