Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A question of Authority

Go down 
+9
Mr. Orange
Tomix
Lightning (Kaihime)
Aoide/Ishi
Archer
Pikachu2
Dellapero+
Hayami Rentai
Pikachu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

A question of Authority Empty
PostSubject: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Well. Having been on this board for a few times. I enjoy the company of all the staff, they are all fun, cheerful, happy to help. Or so i THOUGHTT. Dun dun daa. Giving no names, one staff member (she who is on PMS, all the time), I suggest, should go under observation; clearly for their retarded idea of unquestionable liberty, namely a disctor! Yes one of them.

Anyway. This person should be removed, clearly because she fails. I've been around on plentyful RPs, she's a retarded staff member, no 3 warnings, no 3 kicks, just a ban. Not a bright mod, not active = remove =D.

Thank you, I didn't say any names, so =D
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 pm

No, you've had your 3 warnings last week. I just havent gotten on when you done anything bad until today. You've been a disrespectful little member, and you got banned for it. There was another staff member on the chatbox at the time, whom didn't unban you because you deserved it obviously. If I did as you said and banned you without reason, Samawa would have unbanned you and took your side. Clearly that is not the case. You're just extremely disrespectful to me, and you have been since you came here.

I said Heller, you asked me not to say that, I said i'd say it because I liked it, and you said i was on PMS, which i'm a guy, if you can't tell from my picture. For one, that is not PMS, i was not in any way being rude. If anybody, it was you because you tried getting me not to say it because you knew someone who used it in a signature, and when i said i would say it because i liked it, you tried to pin the blame on me, after saying I had PMS.

Well, As i said, and as you can clearly see, I should have banned you earlier for your disrespect towards me. Samara hasn't unbanned you because you deserve it, and even Torra said you deserve it. This was PAST your 3 warnings. I gave them to you last week for disrespect, andit just so happens we havent been on at the same time since, until today when you just passed the line and got yourself banned. You even prove my point of your disrespectful-ness, as you are insulting me multiple times without seeing how you could have gone wrong, or could have been a little nicer or have changed your choice of words and/or attitude.

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Lol. "Respect is earned not given" ever heard of that? Lol. I asked you nicely but whatever. Lol. Samara? Torro? Lol. Ahahah.

Oh dear lord, this is precious. LOL.

I'm glad to have wasted to your time.

No I couldn't tell you were a guy, sorry D;> ahahah lol. First guy to have PMS then, GZ. =D
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 pm

And you wonder why you were banned. I have no need to give a little brat any respect. I moderate and enforce rules, and when someone like you is disrespectful on MULTIPLE occasions, you get banned. You need to just get over it and accept the fact you're getting punished for your actions.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:15 pm

HAR HAR! Evul pikachu =D. Lol you're such a nublet. I really don't care if I get banned. lOL. Disrespecting you to this extent is WICKED. How it annoys you makes me feel wicked =D MWAHAHAHHAHAH LOLOLOL.

I R BRAT MWHAHAHAHA. I R JUSTIN BEIBER. Lololol.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:22 pm

And this is why you were banned. I see you said you don't care, but you're being disrespectful, now you're spamming and trolling. That's certainly no good. Keep it up, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 pm

OH NO!!! PLEASE! Unbann me. OH PLELLLLLLLLLLLLLASEEEE. I have no irl life. I just want to be with you hayami, you are just the best pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pLEASEAHYUYDEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i wanna be taught how ot rp as pro as u pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
i love uuuuu
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:25 pm

This is grand. Just continue as you see fit. Continue to noticeably troll and spam.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 pm

I was -acutally- being serious in the last one :S. Couldn't you see that?

[Plus you said 3 warnings, where were the 3 kicks? Straight to a perma-ban, gg?]
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 pm

A question of Authority 320a6611
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

It's lOVEEEE =D Dell. Love is in the air. Oh darn. I wish I had some indian song to post. Would be EPIC =D.

Oh the usual, Hayami being a PMS slut and banning because she think she's bad. Blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Just because you've been warned doesn't mean I need to kick you. I do things differently. I was not told that there is something I MUST to in a SPECIFIC order. I do things my way, I warn you (kick you if I feel like it) and if you've warned or kicked enough times, ban. A warn and a kick are the same thing to me, just with one, you go offline for like 2 seconds.

But no worries, you're being banned from the site relatively soon, just to let you know. Due to you being banned from the chat box, taking your disrespect, spamming and trolling to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Lol gg. trying ban me for no reason mwhaah
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:37 pm

LONG LIVE PIKACHUUUU
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:38 pm

No reason? You're flippin trolling and spamming. Multiple times. Then you created another account in an attempt to bypass your chatbox ban. You're clearly trolling.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Oh so you ban my account? Then ban my new account from cbox without new allogations? Did I do something wrong upon entering the chatbox? Oh nooo. Well then, aplogoize woman! >8D
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 pm

I see no need to continue any further.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 pm

LOL. Then why say it, lol. Well. I suppose, I'm proven right. hence, I expect a full apology within the next 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Or a full ban.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Give it a rest pikachu >.> quit spamming the help desk
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Lol. A ban for what? Just aplogize and all iz vell!
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 pm

For trolling, spamming etc etc. I will apologize to the members on your behalf.

Dear Serenity Members, I hereby apologize on behalf of Pikachu and Pikachu2.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Hayami, why are you still staff I thought you quit?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:26 pm

I quit RPing.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:28 pm

So you're no a produtive member of the site, but you're allowed to continue being staff on this site and handing out bans and the such. I mean the whole point of being part of a site is rping and if the staff aren't rping then who is going to lead the members, boost moral, etc etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority Empty

Back to top Go down

A question of Authority
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next