Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

(After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy) Empty
PostSubject: (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)   (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Seeing a garganta rip open in mid air, Yaguri used his Sonido to appear at the wounded body of Yammy`s he looked like his usual self despite his master`s wounds he placed his arm on his wounds withouth a word and took out some bandage he gave him first aid despite his ranting that it was nothing he should bother about Please avoid quick movement, or your wounds will open up again Yaguri said with empty cold words, that held almost no emotion to them, his outfit was quite revealing despite that he was a male arrancar, but he held no intrest or embarrasemnt to his looks, he served only the greater purpose in his life, which is Yammy the only Being who showed him some sort of kindness, along the years of his existence....

It was his dream to serve his master, to be useful in some way, if he was not useful he would be a good as dead in this world, he often avoided fighting, but it was bound to happen the world was filled with so much hatred, that it would have to be stopped, Yaguri did not think he would be able to stop it though at least not alone that is why he had followed Yammy to the espada`s once before, but due to some unseen event`s he had been unable to accompany Yammy in his battle against the captains...
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)   (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Yammy had just fought half of Gotei and still felt like he could take on the rest, however as he exited the garganta he was greeted with a quick maneuver by his only fraccion. He was cleaning his wounds so that the regeneration could kick in much faster. Yammy of course did not want anyone belittling him, he was the almighty arrancar, oldest of the crop. "Get off me fool! Yammy easily shrugged off the help of his fraccion. He then stood to his feet as he gazed out at the desert, his home for centuries and centuries.

The wounds he had sustained were minor, although the reiatsu behind the attacks which caused these wounds was great, making it harder for Yammy to regenerate them. His right leg was bleeding and his righ tarm as well, although Yaguri had managed to bandage the arm. "Yaguri, we will return to Gotei....and you shall accompany me. However I need to rest for a while and regain my strength, because when we go back I do not plan on returning here alive."

As Yammy finished he quickly adjusted his body language to show that he was tough, despite the soft words. Yaguri knew all sides of Yammy but it was more of his own insecurity rather than worrying about Yaguri's thoughts which drove him to act in such a manner. His mind was on Kiyoshi and the CC, but not fully. There was a captain there who had defeated his allies. Yammy felt Kiyoshi off in the distance but the other two were lost to him. He wanted to first kill the CC so that Gotei would have a proper example of his abilities. And then the captain who struck down his fellow espada. He seemed to be the next strongest on the field. This is all subject to whether Dellapero were to finish off his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)   (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 pm

He had suspected as such that he would want to return to seretei As you wish Yammy-sama, forgive my intolerance to see you wounded, i will make you proud Master, use me as you wish ... like a tool for warhe bowed, he was neither suprised that Yammy did not intend to return alive, then and there it was decided... If yammy was going to die, he would have no purpose to live, therefore he would sacrifice himself for the greater good, for peace...

It was the only thing he could do, the only thing that had any meaning in his life. He asked no questions or reasoning to his urges, if there was a reason then he had not figured it out, he thought that if he would have asked it might have been concidered rude and therefore he decided to stay quiet about it.

I see... then i will do my best to accompany you on this war... I have... served a meal and a.... place for you to rest back in las noches....
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)   (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Yammy chuckles as he hears of his food. "Good then lets get going so I can eat!" Yammy raises his arms as he stretches his body completely, letting out a gaping yawn in the process. The sand in front of him became unsettled and blew up in the air from the power of his yawn. He then walked past Yaguri, patting his shoulder, as he walked through his garganta.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)   (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm

After making his explanation Yaguri stood up to his fullest length, his master was humble and kind he respect that, sadly not everyone saw his master in the same light as he did. It was the most unfortunate......... .......... he patted his shoulder, which turned to be one of the few moments in his life he truly appreicated, Yammy`s company, he did everything in his power to make him useful for him, and be approved... he followed Yammy trough the garganta...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)   (After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy) Empty

Back to top Go down

(After the final exlipse) (tag: Yammy)
Page 1 of 1