Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seretei News Magazine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 am

Hi Smile,

O.k so basically i was thinking it would be a cool idea for the site to have a newspaper/magazine organisation Very Happy I would be the creator and editor and the organisation would have multiple members that would each be responsible for a different aspect of the magazines content. I would be the editor and would put the magazine together. I am not sure whether it would be a monthly or fortnightly issue, that would depend on many factors that of which we would sort out after creating the organisation. This is my basic idea for the content at the moment, more of course could/will be added as time goes on. I would also be open to anything others wish to contribute Smile i would take names and what they wish to be in charge of after this is approved Smile

* An interview section: A random shinigami would be picked each issue and interviewed by the member responsible for this article. In order to be in the running to be picked the character must be active.

* A spotlight section: A random shingami would be picked each issue and a small biography would be written and any other relevant information also added. This is similar to the interview however it is done without the character being interviewed.

* Poll: Each issue would have a poll in which the site can vote on. The previous issue's poll results would be posted in the next issue.

* Gossip Section: A section for any interesting gossip revolving around the seretei. This could include anything found in people's posts, meaning you never know when your secrets might be aired next in the magazine :p I would make sure this information would not be discriminating or inappropriate and i would need some proof that there is any chance of truth (not just made up by the member responsible for the article)

* Promotions, demotions, welcomes and Obituaries: This section would contain any Promotions, demotions and deaths that occured recently. Also the names of new members and a welcome to them.

* An art section: A section in the magazine for any users art Smile that they wish to submit. (if there is not enough art submitted then pictures from the internet would be used instead :p)

* The headline: This section would be the main article in the magazine, the topic would vary depending on what is happening in the seretei at the time. A picture would be needed along with a substantial article.

* Haiku's: Each issue would have a Haiku written by Izuru Kira Smile

All topics would be created by a member of the organisation that i elect to be responsible for that section however they would have to run their ideas by me first and i would have final say. This is to ensure that no unsuitable content is put into the magazine.

Also i was wondering if there was anyway i could be given the powers to create boards and what not if this is approved since i want to create a board for this organisation along with sub-boards so it is easy for the members and for the members of the site to vote on polls etc? i dont need admin powers as such just the ability to do that Smile

Anyway let me know what you think about my idea Very Happy

Last edited by Lightning (Kaihime) on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:39 pm

not sure if im allowed to post here or not but i would like to just say some things, nothing bad so dont worry. maybe call it the bullitien like the official bleach one, and possibly get some people from squad 9 helping as that is one of their squads duties (although its up to whoever owns the squad 9 shinigami if they want to help out of course though Smile ). Also id say that the interview and biography might be better to do together as they are very similar.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 pm

true true i know it is the squad 9's duties however on this site i don't think those that are roleplaying it want to do it or they would have already....... anyway if the admin and mods decide they want to give this organisation to the 9th squad then i guess i wont argue.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 am

I love the idea Very Happy
Also, I think that because you've put a lot of thought into this idea you can be the one in charge. If the captain of the 9th division - Toshiro Hitsugaya - is interested in this idea, then he can collaborate on it with you and it will be a joint endeavour, but for now you can be in charge ^^

I will have to check with another admin on this, but we can probably create a board for this and make you a moderator of just that board, which would allow you to lock, delete, etc. topics within that board, which I think is what you want with this idea. But as I said I will need to check with someone else on this ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 am

woot yeah just power of that board would be fine Smile im not asking for special mod powers or anything xD i shall await others approval Smile
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 pm

This defintly sounds like a good , fun idea. Maybe izuru can have his own little haiku in each issue. ^^.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:35 pm

yep that would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Awesome =) I made the forum for it, sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seretei News Magazine   Seretei News Magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

Seretei News Magazine
Page 1 of 1