Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seretei News

Go down 
+5
Koori Yuki
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Kiyoshi Muerte
Felix
Lightning (Kaihime)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 am

O.k so basically i am thinking of requesting to make an organisation that makes a weekly or monthly newpaper for the seretei. I am open to suggestions when it comes to what would be included in the paper. this is not where you post for jobs in the paper i will do that later after requesting it and having it approved (if it does get approved) This is just an idea thread Smile

So any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 am

Voting section for sexiest captain or etc? Interview Section? Sports(battles or any other kind of competition) section?
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:55 am

hahah yeah it should have polls xD and interviews in it for sure Smile

im thinking of some funny things as well like maybe:

"they said what?!" a section where we can quote characters that have said something funny or what not

and maybe a spot for a caption contest xD
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 am

Ahh i see.. Well the funny section could be anything the captains or other shinigami did but dont want them to know.. Gossip section..
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 am

ahhh so true
i like that xD
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 am

>.> I actually like this idea...;o will u do interviews with captains and lt. o.o lol
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 am

YEP Very Happy of course
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:16 pm

I love that idea =) How about polls?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 pm

yeah definately
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 am

So i was thinking, polls, interviews, a spotlight section where you pick a character and put them in the spotlight (not an interview), a gossip section, obituaries, promotions, demotion's and anything else you guys wanna add?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:55 am

Omg, I love this idea ^^ I was thinking about making another character, and if I do I totally want to join this - I was going to make them part of the 2nd division and stealth force, which would be awesome for uncovering 'dirty secrets' ^^
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:03 am

Well, we'd have to leave it to whatever Shunsui's Squad is in the anime (Because i believe Shunsui saying something about his Squad being the NewsPaper Squad). Or whatever. The specific Squad's Captain will have the duty of posting a Seireitei Newspaper.

Also, while im on the subject, we should incorporate Captains with ACTUAL duties... Like... seriously x.x We need to NAME Each Squad, and give them their Duties. Make sure Captains and Lieutenants DO those duties as well.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 am

It says in the description of each squad in the 13 Gotei what each captain needs to do - but it's hard to make sure everyone does what it says they do; it would need to be more structured, though this isn't really the right place for this convo - should bring it up in the admin/mod board or something.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 am

Imagine if something very dirty came out in the news.. The whole of Sereitei will know..
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:14 am

haha lol yeah well i dont see why we cant make whoever we want the leader of the newspaper squad since this is only roleplaying xD it doesnt have to be exact Smile
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 am

If I am not wrong, the 9th Division are the publishers of 'The Seireitei News Magazine', but I suppose this site doesn't necessarily need to have the same system... ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 am

well i dont mind if everyone wants the 9th division to do it but i was just kinda looking forward to it xD i have so many ideas and whatnot....but the way i was going to do it was to make it an organisation in which i will have other people in charge of things. Each member would be incharge of an aspect of it. And i would be like the editor and put it all together Smile

.....((is going to go write the application for an organisation and explain better Smile )))
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Sam is right. 9th division DOES do the seireitei news thing. They also are the ones that paperwork is turned in to, as well as protect the seireitei. Which I think is strange, seeing as that means that the seitreitei is protected by a bunch of journalists and book worms. XD lol Of course the irony in this situation is..........I am the 9th division's Lt. XD
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 am

really your thing <----- says 3rd seat xD maybe you should update that :p and i am by no means saying that the 9th division can't have a part in the group but i think for the fairness of the site so should other officers. And since i am willing to be in charge and i have thought of it alot (trust me i have alot of ideas xD) that i should be the one in charge.... once it is approved i will be taking requests from people that want to have a part in the paper Smile
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, actually Lightning technically, if you want to go by the show, then Toshiro should be in charge of it. Though I do not even know if he is even active and if he isn't if he has an absent topic. Of course you can always help with it, but the real master mind behind it SHOULD be the 9th division captain. Of course if the newspaper IS approved it would be an admin's decision whether or not we would be following the show with it or not.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:28 am

o.O i never said to go by the show o.O and yeah i know it is an admins decision xD
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:54 pm

I did not mean following the things happening on the show, of course it would have things that have happened on this site on it, what I meant is that who runs it should be similar to the show.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 pm

yea i know wat jor'lo is saying but really u cant just force squad 9 to do this because the show does it, for example a load of people in squad 9 might not want to do it.

But anyway this sounds like a really cool idea, and i was also thinking u could do a section a bit like in the omake chapters of the anime like the arrancar/quincy encyclopedia or shinigami illistrated book and stuff (i know it doesnt have to be arrancars and quincy but just saying them as the examples from the anime Smile )
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Well, I understand the not forcing them thing. You are right to an extent. We can not force them, but think about it. Before they asked to be in squad 9 they should have checked to see what Squad 9 does. I mean, if they do not want to do paperwork for example, then they shouldn't have asked to be in Squad 9. Squad 9 is the Squad all the othert Squad's bring their paperwork into, Squad 9 has the most paperwork. True, Squad 9 ALSO is the protection Squad, but still. People should know what they are getting themselves into when they join a Squad.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:46 pm

yea good point but then really u should try and get the captains to try and enforce these duties just so its clear about what duties th squad your joining has, but then i guess a new captain could also mean new duites, such as when kisuke became squad 12 captain and that kinda became the technological squad, but anyway enough about that and back to the seireitei news, tbh lightning sounds like she will do a good job with this if its approved and im sure some good ideas will be rolling in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seretei News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seretei News   Seretei News Empty

Back to top Go down

Seretei News
Page 1 of 1