Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Empty
PostSubject: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:50 am

Ichimaru had taken the human girl to a more deserted place where he could have easily killed the woman withouth anyone noticing him, he unsheathed his zanpakto Now... what brings you here stranger? have we met before?...

[sorry short]
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:36 am

Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Avatar108484_1Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Avatar108484_1Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Avatar108484_1
Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) W6ql2p
Patchouli smirked, someone of his status should have known she wasn't human...
"Why do you think I am human Captain Ichimaru?" She smirked, laughing a little as she did. "Now, listen Captain, I am 3rd seat to the 4th division of the 13 Division's." Patchi smiled a little, looking at him. "I have seen you before, but you have not seen me... The first time I seen you... Was the day, back in the first year of the shinigami school.... You were with Captain Aizen."

Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) 2yn2gpk
This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:19 pm

OOC: sorry i thought you where human lol my bad

IC: no reason... you look too innicent to be a shinigami his smirk widened slightly as he looked at her Intresting... Unohana eh? he took a seat. He’d practically sprawled himself out along the length of a lounge chair, his long legs crossed and resting casually over one curved arm of the seat, his upper back propped up against the other arm of the chair and supported by a pair of onyx pillows.

He’d drawn his zanpakuto, the entire metallic length of it, and now with the hilt in one hand and a soft square of cloth in the other he was polishing it. As with every shinigami, his zanpakutou was the most precious possession he owned, and Gin cared for it with more tenderness and affection than he’d ever bothered bestowing upon an actual person except for a few others, including his former squad members some in particular. He was brushing the blood away from his blade, that had gotten there moments earlier to avoid having his blade to get some rust, Ichimaru pulled out a small plastic bag and tossed it to the female shinigami before him, it contained his favorite food dried persimmons. have some... he said while he continued his work, the only sound hearing was the piece of cloth rub against his zanpakto.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Avatar108484_1Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Avatar108484_1Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Avatar108484_1
Patchouli trembled slightly... "Captain... are you sure?" Patchi blinked looking at Gin and nodded, and took one out of the bag and put it in her mouth... "Your kindness is something I never heard about in my squad..." She whispered and looked at him. "After a long time of not seeing the great Captain Ichimaru, you sure did leave a mark on me that I can not forget..." She smiled at him, laughing a little. "Well, Captain, I first wanted to be in the same division as you.. But then I found out you were gone... I was upset, because I really... Wanted to learn aside you, but now I am healer. But a healer that of which holds a Zanpakto at all times." She smiled yet again.

This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Ichimaru nodded slightly withouth letting his smile leave his face, or even look at the female shinigami, if there was a moment of kindness then it had not been shared by the gotei 13, in fact he had shown very little of that sort of kindness recently it had to be the payload of work back in las noches that had made him suck with such feelings recently...

He continued to rub his Zanpakto until it shined brighter than Ikkaku`s head, then standing up and swiftly unsheathing his Zanpakto, he looked up at the girl again, with his usual smile scattered across his face, yet somehow showing a more of a relaxed form... it was not suprising that she was a healer gomen gomen... it seems like the captain commander is not the only one who has had her heart broken, i really am a trouble maker neh? his voice sounded polite, playful and yet indirect, he too laughed lightly while apologising.

I would gladly have returned to Soul society, but there where certain things that i have to take care off... he moved closer to the girl, as he whispered into her ear. can ya hold a little white secret?
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Patchouli trembled slightly once again, she was scared of what he was going to tell her.... "A-Are you sure?" She whispered, blinking a few times, she never had a Captain this close to her before... It was scary... His spiritual presser.... It was so much... She felt as if she would faint...

Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 am

Ichimaru let out a decent amount of reitsu, nothing that would attract too much attention a mild amount of reishi in other words, but since he was so close to patchouli she could feel it almost strangle her neck like a snake, and therefore feel like she was about to faint...

First off... he continued withouth giving a remark about her question Don`t tell anyone you have seen anyone here today, second... he moved back a bit, he placed his arm across his face, with a quick move a vaizard mask formed on his face... It recembled that of a fox, red and white in color with topped ears, his reishi sky rocketing trough the roof, it felt hollow like and impure, toxic even, his face forebolding the events ahead of time, he pulled his mask off with a simple wave, resulting that his reishi returned to feel shinigami like... Don`t tell anyone about this either m´kay? a smirk could be seen on his face again, he studied her face, as if expecting her to drop dead from exhaustion...
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:22 am

Patchi's eyes widen, bitting her bottom lip. "A-A vizard...." She whispered, falling to
the ground. H-Hes... B-But how..... "B.. But h-how?" She whispered, looking up to
him, trembling... But he isn't evil... Not like what the others had said.... But... If he
had... I... It wasn't possible right? But if... She always wanted to be on the side of
Captain Gin Ichimaru.... But she would be a traitor... She couldn't... But she always...
But what if? She didn't know what to say or do... She was weak right now... Patchi
looked up once again bitting her bottom lip.

Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 am

Once she fell on her knees Ichimaru`s smile became a bit more gentle like, he move before her again this time standing upstraight, he placed a warm hand on her head ruffling her hair gently, knowing what she was thinking about Ichimaru lowered to her height by bending his knees, he removed his arm... Its a long story... but this is where our paths meet and break up... take care maybe we meet again someday... he stood up again turning away from the woman taking a few steps, his clothes dangling back and forth at his sudden movement... the bright sunlight swallowing him before the open doorway...

Sayonara....
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 am

Patchi nodded, trembling, she wanted to follow him... Maybe if she did... Maybe...
But what if she did, and then he would find out and kill her? She trembled, and
waited to go after him this time, she flashed stepped once, going near him, hopping
that he didn't see her, but he most likely did... She was weaker now being close to
him once again....

Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:00 pm

He expected her to follow him, he had walked quite a distance when he stopped and used shumpo appearing behind her, he placed his arm on her shoulder now hiding his reishi he enchanted a kido from the tip of his finger. Sai (塞, Restrain) it started greatly restraining her movement`s as she fell against the ground... Im afraid i can`t allow you to follow me patchouli-kun he looked down at her from above.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Patchi trembled, she was now on the ground, Gin was looking down at her. "I.. I'm
sorry Captain Ichimaru..." She whispered, trying to hold back tears. She wanted to
go with him... She wanted to be free, she hated not being able to see Sanba... But
maybe... If she went with him... And the SS found out.. She would be able to... But he
wasn't going to allow her... She couldn't move now she wasn't sure what to do.

Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:25 pm

no... im sorry she would never follow him trough the darkness he had to do this alone, it was his job, he looked at her trough his slit tinted eyes that seemed to be closed, she was hardly struggling against the low level kido.

you would make an great addition to the 3rd division But it was too late, he lifted his shoulders and placing his warm finger on her lower chest, pointing it pretty hard, suddenly she could feel her reishi dissapear almost as if she would die, it would only last for a few minutes at most, she would slowly lose her counciusness Your in the way... he soon dissapeared leaving the female shinigami seemingly lifeless, her reishi dissapearing totally but it was just for display as she entered a death like state, she would wake up later Ichimaru no where to be found...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)   Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli) Empty

Back to top Go down

Embrancing the shadows around ya (tag: patchouli)
Page 1 of 1