Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura) Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura)   Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Kiku moaned quietly as she layed in the soft, curved bricks of her Inner World at the bottom of the sea. A quiet, teasing laughter sounded within her mind as Kiku pointed with her umbrella at a cloud. "That one, Siki-kun?!"No Kiku-chan, that funny one that looks like a ship!""Ahhhhh Siki-kun there is no elephant shaped cloud!""What?! Well then, I choose the one shaped like a fish. It even has little fins Kiku-chan!""Yes yes Siki-kun, I know! I know, because that was my cloud!!""Oh...sorry Kiku-chan. What about that one shaped like a whale? Can I have that one Kiku-chan?""That's the same cloud Siki-kun.:...""Oh....well, what about the one that looks like a kitten?""You can have that one Siki-kun. Mmmk?". That friendly banter went on for quite a long time between Suterusiki and Kiku Hotaru. Mainly about cloud shapes that they could spot from above the surface of the water. Suterusikik sighed while picking Kiku-chan up gently and hugging her. She grinned and hopped back onto the ground, looking up at him. "Bye bye Siki-chan. I haven't visited here in a while. I'll come back soon. I pwomise." Kiku told him quietly. Suterusiki nodded and hugged her again. "I know ya will Kiku-chan. I trust ya." Suterusiki said calmly to her, waving as she disappeared. Kiku had been sitting in Karakura Park through the duration of that visit, looking around the park with a sigh. "What shall we do......." Kiku mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura)   Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:30 am

The world's such an interesting place...so many interesting people in it Locura was thinking to herself; currently, she was staring downwards at the prone form of Kiku. If she had to guess, she'd say that the young looking shinigami was off in her inner world, which caused Locura to wonder how high seated she was. Under normal circumstances, she probably would have disturbed the girl by now and attacked her, but the fact stopping that from happening was that Kiku looked like a child. Wonder what an inner world is like anyway...I wish I had one; I bet it'd be cool, like fire and stuff everywhere... Locura was thinking to herself, and it was about then that the girl stirred. Not wanting to look like some kind of creepy person by standing over a nearly prone person, Locura glanced around for a hiding spot; she couldn't find any. Just as Kiku was about to start moving again, Locura punched the ground and promptly fell into it, the Earth being shattered by the punch. Of course, she's going to notice a big hole right next to her... Locura thought to herself; considering she just heard the girl speak, there was no way to fix that now. Plus, a hole isn't all that conspicuous in a park Locura reminded herself, peeking her head up out of the hole soon after to stare at Kiku. "Perhaps you could dig an elaborate series of tunnels so that you could get anywhere in Karakura with ease and/or frighten people with the tunnels?" Locura suggested; if she was popping out of the ground, she thought she might as well say something fitting. Wait...I'm out of my gigai, aren't I? Locura thought to herself, wondering if this person was the type to attack arrancar on sight.

Last edited by Locura Ash on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura)   Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Kiku screamed as she heard a loud thump of ground being knocked in. She looked to the left, then the right, then back to the right. Kiku sensed the reiatsu of an arrancar......right next to her? Kiku looked down and waved rapidly to the girl. She leaned down close to the hole, her huge eyes peering over the edge and looking at her. A giant grin rose up on Kiku's face, the corners of her lips could be seen from above the edge of the hole. She stuck a hand out to the girl, smiling boldly. Kiku would befriend any race, as long as they were harmless. She looked at her curiously. "Hehehe.......scaring people is fun.....I wouldn't mind making a bunch of holes to scare people....." Kiku said enthusiastically. She continued to smile at the woman, shaking her hand to offer a way up from the holes. She looked at her, and took a huge breath of air, her eyes and her smile looked as big as dinner plates. "I'm Kiku-chan." Kiku yelled out to her. "And i'm Siki-kun!" Suterusiki yelled out to the woman. Kiku knocked her umbrella /zanpaktou against a rock to get it to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura)   Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:30 pm

The other girl looked like she was about five years younger than Locura, though Locura knew that appearances could definitely be deceiving. Heck, Locura could tell that the girl was a shinigami, mostly due to her reiatsu. A grin found its way onto Locura's face as she stared up at the other girl. Unlike most shinigami, the girl didn't seem to mind associating with an arrancar, which Locura was glad of. Locura pulled herself out of the hole and soon found herself sitting next to Kiku; she soon shook the other girl's hand. "A pleasure to meet you! I think that I'm just gonna call you Ku-chan, 'kay? My name's Locura," she said in a friendly tone, casting a glance at the umbrella. "Guess that's your zanpakutou? I've never seen one that can talk to other people while in a sealed form," Locura stated, then she looked back at Kiku. "Glad to see you're not one of those stuck-up shinigami who think that even associating with an arrancar is the end of the world. By the way, what are your favorite methods for scaring people?" Locura decided that she would probably be incorporating the "popping up anywhere" technique to scare people. At the least, it would prove an interesting experience for her and the victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura)   Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura) Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a Dynamic Duo? (Locura)
Page 1 of 1