Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Locura's relationships...

Go down 
+5
Shūsuke Amagai
Ishpaleum
Zephyr
Ichisake Mizuki+
Locura Ash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

Locura's relationships... Empty
PostSubject: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm

So...yeah, I figure I might as well do this eventually; if you want a spot on this list somewhere, just say so. Oh, and a spot isn't limited to just one person, except in the case of obviousness of there not being able to be two(such as best friend or boyfriend/girlfriend).

Best Friend: Ichisake Mizuki/Sake-chan, Tomix
Bestest Friend: Kiku Hotaru/Ku-chan
Crush: Zephyr/Zep-chan
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (Possibly to be taken by Okashii, depending on how the topic that's going to be made goes)
Enemy/Rival: Ira Karma(Rival), Zephyr/Zep-chan(Rival)
Friends: Ishpaleum/Ish-chan, Ira Karma
Person of great interest: Gin Ichimaru/Ichi-chan
Anyone else: (If the above doesn't fit you, tell me what you want your character to be and I'll add it)

Last edited by Locura Ash on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

i'll be your best friend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Ohh can I be crush and rival maybe? like friendly rivals?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Hm...a former shinigami for a best friend? Well, since Ichisake looks young, that's a point in her book for Locura, and since she left the shinigami, that's another point. I guess it's feasible they would become best friends! Smile

I'll be adding the both of you to the list; I can see Zephyr being crush along with rival, since they are both arrancars and would probably want to be stronger than each other.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm

sounds good to me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Ish'll be a friend.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Hm...sounds good to me! *adds it*
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Goofy Rival/Friend?
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 am

I'm thinking goofy friend AND rival. Razz
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 am

Quote :
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (Possibly to be taken by Okashii, depending on how the topic that's going to be made goes)

What Okashii is that?
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:52 am

A quick search of the memberlist reveals there's only one Okashii; Okashii Hansamu, so...dunno why you decided to ask that.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 am

lol, I was just making sure in case by same weird coincidence that there was more than one character named Okashii, like on the same profile as another character or something like that Very Happy Sorry if it seems a bit random, but Okashii is my other character ^^
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 am

*Hides because Tomix is the cause of putting Okashii there because he suggsted Locura go out with Okashii in the RP*
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 am

Hm...speaking of Tomix, what would he be? Friend or best friend?

>> Kinda forgot about Tomix, so I would make an exception for the fact that Locura would only want one best friend.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 am

Best Friend plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 pm

haha i honestly don`t know where you want to put me but i have had a feeling since the espada meeting topic that you would want to know gin, and we have shared two topics already

if you want i can make a new one in las noches involving that "case" because i dont want to post in the espada topic anymore...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Ah...well, he's not a friend, but he certainly is interesting to her. How about 'Person of great interest'?

And if you don't want to post in the espada topic anymore, yeah, I guess a new topic can be made.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Yawn idk what you would put the former yin yang primera XD
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:37 am

sure...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 am

...Why are ya saying sure like it's a bad thing?

Oh, and Zilo...I honestly have no idea what to put him as either.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm

im not... im going to keep Gin as an lonely wolf no matter where he is, weather that counts into SS or LN = Las noches

sorry about the short post earlier but i simply had nothing else to add
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locura's relationships...   Locura's relationships... Empty

Back to top Go down

Locura's relationships...
Page 1 of 1