Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) Empty
PostSubject: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 pm

In the middle of a dark alleyway stood a small figure. He had a long, seven-foot bladed zanpakuto in his right hand that was dripping with fresh blood, black angel wings coming out of his shoulder-blades, pinkish white hair and a pinkish white right eye like the colors of a pearl and a blind left eye with a deep, hideous scar going through it, though aside from that one specific feature, the figure appeared to be that of a 12 year old boy who had a locket around his neck and wore black robes that were drenched in blood. However, all around him was what appeared to be a large number of dead bodies of what appeared to be gang members that were ruthlessly slaughter by said figure. He kneeled in front of the dead, naked body of a young girl and exhaled deeply as he placed his fingers on the girl's eyelids and closed her eyes. "Rest in peace young one, I have reaped rightful vengeance on the Lilum for their crimes against you, an innocent. I will pray that you have a nice and peaceful afterlife" he said in a low, deep and raspy voice as he flexed his angel wings for a bit and stood up as he sheathed his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Countless Death's had happened to the left of Urufu as he watched the simple zanpakuto sever down and gleam away lives. Cold, dead, glassy, glossy silver eyes watched from the shadows, a black reishi covering the figure as to not be seen. He could still be sensed, etc, but even still. Every little bit helped. As the lives of the guilty were cut short, Urufu smiled slightly. The thin lips came together under a mess of red hair and stretched, curving upwards lightly, dimples clearly evident in his purpling cheeks. Of course, that was the price of being a corpse. You were a corpse. On the upside, he was a corpse. That allowed him to do many things a regular human wouldn't be able to accomplish. Finally, the murder was over. Clearly, he was a shinigami. Good. That would help him. He and Kokushibyou had still not managed to unlock their shinigami knight form. Perhaps today would be the day. "Kid... life is a beauty. Cutting them down is an ugly sin, unless a good reason is given.[b]" Urufu's voice penetrated the darkness, as he stepped from the shadows, a blackness disappearing from his body.

[b]"So I will give you a choice... If you do something for me, I will let you live, and not possess your body, crush your mind, and take your powers as my own."
He explained, slipping his hands deep into the pockets of his long black jacket. The red trim matched his long, stringy hair. "So what do you say?"

Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Unperturbed and unthreatened by the voice that spoke to him and without turning to acknowledge the person who spoke to him, wrapped the girl's body in his outer robe and picked up the corpse in his arms. "Ending a life may be a sin but I doubt the Great Judge will smite me for getting the just vengeance on these foolish Lilum for what they did to one of the innocent" he said with conviction in his voice as he finally turned around to face where the voice came from. "Then speak of what you want from me before I get impatient. I must see to it that this girl gets a proper burial" he said to the man in the shadows, not reacting to the person's threat since he was not afraid for his existence to end. He could sense the person's reiatsu and it felt Human to him, though it was more powerful then any normal human.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Raising his eyebrow, Urufu began speaking again. Curious.. this man would just leave the souls of the others? Perhaps it was time to show him what that meant. "You have condemned these other souls unworthy then? Perhaps I will show you what that will bring.." Raising his hand, many black threads shot from his palm, attaching themselves to the souls of the dead, which had begun to rise from the bodies. Then, the chords pulsed. Suddenly, every single chain attaching the souls to the bodies disappeared. He had forcefully removed them. Each soul fell and screamed in pain as they degenerated into a hollow. They tried to shift into hueco mundo, but Urufu didn't allow it. Finally, roughly 20 Hollow stood before them, ranging in size and shape. "And then eventually, this." Then, the hollows began to eat each other, Urufu awakening their primal hunger.

As they ate each other, they congealed together and morphed into a single being. A gillian, also known as a Menos Grande. This hollow was roughly fifty feet tall, mainly pure black, with a ring of white spikes protruding from it's large, grotesque neck and white, pointed boots. It's hollow mask had a very long nose, and the hole in it's chest was quite large. All in all, it was quite ugly. "Then later in time.. into this." Forcing his own reiatsu into it, he let it evolve past it's form without the need for consuming more hollow. Morphing and changing, the hollow shifted down into a smaller form, appearing to be a large boar with a hollow mask and blades ejecting from it's back. "And then eventually.." At this point, the many threads in his hand had winded around each other, forming a braid of threads. Then, they melted slightly becoming one large chord.

A crack appeared on the hollow's mask. This crack began on the top of the boar's face before splitting down the middle of it, causing it to break off completely. A single sliver remained on it's chin, almost as if it were a goatee. And then it changed again, reforming into a man holding twin claymore swords roughly four feet long. It's goatee was slightly longer now, and black dreadlocks hung from it's skull. It was pure black, and didn't appear to have any gender. Urufu, of course, could reshape him any way he wanted, there was no need for a gender yet. His eyes glowed a deep red that penetrated the room. "And that might be a problem." Urufu finished, snapping back his wrist that connected to the palm that connected to the chord that connected to the Arrancar. The arrancar disappeared, Sonido'ing beside Urufu and bowing down to him. Urufu was, of course, his lord and master. "Now then.. what I require from you is a mere moment inside of your inner world. Perhaps 4 seconds at best. After that, I will leave you on your way." He explained, his arrancar sheathing his blades and standing normally. Urufu didn't even need the chord anymore. He was perfectly loyal to the undead demon child.

Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Haku didn't seem to react to the appearance of the Hollow besides the slight tensing of his small form. "Hollows are none of my concern, unless they prove to be a danger to the innocent. I may be a Shinigami but I personally I am not inconvienced by the Hollows unless they attack me or become a threat to the pure" he said as he glared up at the Hollow before turning to face the master of the newly made Hollow. "If that is all you require, I can grant it. Such a thing is well within my power to grant as because I have no loyalty to that world any longer" he said as he backed up a bit from the Hollow and slung the girl's body over his shoulder as he clutched the hilt of his Zanpakuto tightly, ready to unleash it in case he was.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

A simple smile graced the face of Urufu. Excellent. "Arrancar... please go wait for me in Hueco Mundo. Avoid everyone... and anything." Urufu told him, as the arrancar nodded. Turning away from the two, it opened up a garganta and stepped through the twirling vortex of wind and energy. Disappearing, Urufu returned his attention to the shinigami. "Much thanks." He said, before his body dropped to the floor as if it were a puppet and the strings had been cut. Urufu's soul was a black shade, a simple shadow of whom he used to look like. It was as if he were a template for all souls, though he was pure, pitch black. Floating through the air with surprising speed, he passed through Haku's body and into his mentality. It didn't take much to breach his mental defenses, especially because he wasn't resisting.

His inner world was quite interesting. Unfortunately, he had no time to study it. He didn't want to, anyway. He felt bad if he took too much from his memories, so he quickly left. Returning to his own body, his corpse lifted off of the ground as if being lifted. Then, his eyes blinked. There wasn't a need for it, it was just a habit. "I truly do thank you, Haku. By the way, my name is Urufu Tatsumaki." He introduced himself, knowing his name from being in his mind. "How do you do?"

Success. Shinigami Knight form acquired.

Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Haku narrowed his eyes when he saw Urufu's body fall to the ground, like a puppet who's just been separated from it's strings and let out a slight gasp at the sight of his soul. He grunted as he felt something pass through him and enter his mind, shivering from a cold feeling that covered his body for a short time when the presence left. Then his body seemed to have started to float, as if some invisible force was lifting it up. Then, when Urufu spoke his name, his first name anyway, he narrowed his eyes in suspicion but shrugged it off later, since Urufu was definitely the presence he felt enter his mind. "I am doing well, though I hope you did not see anything personal in my mind" he said with narrowed eyes as he wrapped his wings around his body to surround his body in warmth.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:32 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu smiled, feeling the new power coursing through his metaphorical veins. Of course, he didn't have veins. Or rather, he did, they were just inactive. Dead, as it were. "Of course not. I only took two memories. One was how your powers worked innately. The other was your name. I already showed I knew your name. Time to show you what I did with your powers." He said, before closing his unneeded eyes.Suddenly, his black reiatsu began pulsing behind him, covering his limbs as a phantom blade appeared in his hands. "Release, Kokushibyou." He whispered, and the phantom sword disappeared. Suddenly, his reishi, which was bubbling up around him, seemed to explode slightly. When the dust cleared, he was surrounded in what appeared to be loose armor. No, it wasn't exactly loose.. it wasn't attached to him. Thick, wide panels of blue armor surrounded his limbs without actually touching him. His regular outfit of purple pants and a black jacket was still there. Covering his head was a helm of blue, matching his panels. Of course, a bit of this actually touched him, such as the poncho-like slip going down his front and the spike-like protrusions from his back.

"This is Kokushibyou, my shinigami zanpakuto. In Vizard Knight form, it's different." He explained, now emenating shinigami reiatsu rather then human. "This is my Shinigami Knight form. What do you think?...." He asked, shunpoing in front of the man. "....My lord." Bowing down gracefully on one knee, he lowered his head before the man.

Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 am

Haku raised his right eyebrow as he looked over the new form of Urufu, his Shinigami Knight form. He had to admit, it was a little impressive and that phantom sword of his looked pretty intimidating, though not as intimidating as his Masamune, in his mind anyway. However, as soon as Urufu bowed to him and called him 'My Lord', his other eyebrow rose up as well as his right one, taking on a sort-of surprised look. "You don't need to do that. I was never one for that kind of thing, all the bowing and calling people Lord, Lady or Sama. Addressing me by my name is perfectly fine" he said to him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

"As you wish." Urufu muttered, standing. "So tell me, Haku.. what led you to be the angel of vengeance?" He asked, creating a bench made of condensed reishi, in which he sat on. Ignoring the bodies on the floor, he would dispose of them later... as puppets, in a fight most likely. "I am rather curious."

Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 am

"Well, truthfully, it was my sister's death that eventually lead me down the path of vengeance. My father Doshita was killed long ago when I was only 2 and my sister was an infant due to a mugging gone wrong. Then, when I was 4 and my sister Kanna was 2, my mother died of heart failure, leaving me and my sister orphaned on the streets. We moved around a lot and I was always doing whatever it took to ensure both of our survival. I pickpocketed, I stole and even extorted and mugged people just so my sister could survive, I didn't what happened to me so long as she survived. Then, when I was 12 and Kanna was 10, we were attacked by a serial killer. He took out a pistol and shot her once, giving her a painless but unnecessary death. I became enraged and overcome with grief that I failed to protect her and managed to slit the person's throat but he managed to live long enough to fill my mortal body with holes. Over the years in the Soul Society during my training and my duty as an active Shinigami, serving Byakuya Kuchiki in his division, I never really got over my sister's death and I guess I slowly went insane from the grief that I started desiring to help make sure rightful vengeance was extracted upon the guilty, who I refer to as the Lillim for what they have done to the innocent" he said darkly as his face contorted with emotional grief and pain, indicating to Urufu he still hasn't gotten over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)   The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vengeful Massacre (Urufu Only)
Page 1 of 1