Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki

Go down 
+2
Sanba
Urufu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu

Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki Empty
PostSubject: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Forms

Name: Vizard Knight Form

Attained by: Defeating Ichigo and taking it.

Thread This happened in: https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/kagamino-city-f11/starry-nights-c-t1182-15.htm#12034

Description: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki 38647f49

In this form, Urufu's skin turns a mottled purple as he dons a red and black sorcerer's outfit. This outfit combines a purple spandex body suit with a large poncho-like cloth over it. Gold lining and purple gens adorn it stylishly to give him quite the mystical appearance. In his hands he wields a double ended scythe that matches his new appearance.

Techniques gained:

Cero - Urufu's cero is pure black, due to the color of his reishi. His cero is about as powerful as a Menos Grande's cero.

Garganta - Urufu already had this ability, but in this form it is much more stable.

Kido up to 10 (Bakudo and Hakudo) - Urufu can potentially learn kido up to level 10 if he had a teacher.

Sonido - Urufu may use a decent speed Sonido.

Mask - If he so chooses, Urufu can don a mask that resembles his inner demon's face. This mask does not affect him in any way, it is merely for looks, and of course, came with the Vizard Knight Form.

Zanpakuto - The scythe he holds can be considered a zanpakuto, though it has no release nor innate abilities.

Last edited by Urufu on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 pm

How strong is this cero?

Why would he be able to use kido now rather than before?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm

This cero is the same strength as Privaron Espada's cero.

Now he can use kido rather then before because Vizard's have the option to use it. Since Vizard's are a combination of Shinigami and Hollow, I figure I'd give him a bit of each. So a weak cero, weak yet numerous Kido, and some other random shit. xD

The reason he can use Kido in the first place is explained in my app. However, for the sake of time, I'll just explain again.

Urufu has the ability to control his reishi perfectly. After conforming it to vizard standards, he finds he can use it to perform techniques normally only a vizard would be able to use. Or shinigami. Or whatever form he has at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

hmm well if it is like that then make the cero a menos level, you cant fully copy a vizards form
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Menos level it is then.

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm

approved then
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Forms

Name: Shinigami Knight Form

Attained by: Given to by Haku Saiyukai

Thread This happened in: https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/karakura-town-f5/the-vengeful-massacre-urufu-only-t1355.htm#12940

Description: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki 2220f107

In this form, Urufu gains a zanpakuto in constant shikai, which doesn't have any abilities on it's own. It is merely a suit of blue armor plates on his limbs that can rotate around and float over his body. he wears his regular clothing under his body in this form, and exudes shinigami reiatsu.

Techniques gained:

Zanpakuto - In this form, Urufu gains a zanpakuto in constant release, though it has no other abilities besides armor.

Kido - Urufu is capable of performing Kido in this form, but only up to level 40

Shunpo - Urufu's shunpo skill in this form is moderate. He doesn't use it much.

Last edited by Urufu on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Kido only to level 40, no senkaimon otherwise approved~
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Aw come on, I can already use Garganta, why not Senkaimon?

And I'm fine with that for Kido.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:16 pm

edited for that then.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 am

because Garganta and a Senkaimon are two TOTALLY different things. Only a shinigami can perform a Senkaimon because of their Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:12 am

lol did you not notice I gained a zanpakuto?
Back to top Go down
vengeance

vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 pm

i know i shouldnt be posting here since i am not a mod or admin but shouldnt the ability to use a garganta only be possible when Urufu obtains an Arrancar Knight form?

after all it hasnt really been said if a vizard can open a garganta or not.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 am

Even though you have a Zanpaktuo, you CANNOT open Garganta AND Senkimon gates. Shinigami AND Arrancar both have Zanpaktuos, making no diffrences.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 pm

First off, only admins and mods can post here. No one else (meaning Hayami and Vengeance) should post on apps. Its not a free for all, we'd gladly accept your opinion but bring it to one of us first.

Second, im in agreement with Tomix on this one, edit it and it shall be approved
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:47 am

Sanba, i've been posting on apps for a long time. I stopped getting in trouble a long time ago. Yes, i'm allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki   Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional Forms for Urufu Tatsumaki
Page 1 of 1