Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] Empty
PostSubject: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Among the crowded karakura streets, there were wayfarers, selling goods and shouting of bargains. Sitting silently upon the roof of a building in his soul reaper form, was the squad four lieutenant. He was wearing his usual shinigami attire,black shinigami robes with puce colored details. Black gloves upon his hands with the bellflower on the back, showing them outlined in puce as well. An overly large sash just above the hem of his pants, that was black as well with the kanji four symbol as well as his lieutenant's badge. Megaton was on his back, but turned to the side, down near his waist so it would be easier to sit.

He sighed, his eyes scanning the humans. There were many beautiful girls and women, but none of them had what he was looking for. He sighed, scanning the faces of all passerby while chewing upon the apple, the purple eyes that matched the hue of his hair calmly staring. Today was just as sunny any other summer day, and the sun glowing upon his skin gave off that faint "aura" as some called it, but just made him look much more attractive. He leaned back, flexing himself as he stretched a bit, his muscles clenching. He fell back silently onto his back, looking up at the sky, with his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Mai Natsumi stood upside down, in the air. She had been attempting to work on this skill for a while. She couldn't exactly master it, it almost always left her flying down to the ground. She wobbled unsteadly even though she was simply floating, not standing on a thin platform. Mai Natsumi lacked any true focus or determination. Quite a passive young girl she was, always lazy and unmotivated. She cried out as she felt herself start to lose control. A scream sounded from far above as she fell, losing control totally. She fell towards a small market with a cotten cloth as a roof covering from the bright sun. She hit the cloth, the small fastenings snapping apart quickly. She luckily didn't get injured too badly, just some bruises and a collection of bloody cuts. She stood up and looked at the confused faces of the normal men who had not seen her. She sighed as she walked past them, her mind slightly wishing to be like them. She saw a man lying on his back and noticed he had spiritual pressure. She popped up next to his side and leaned over him and waved hi, smiling brightly. Her head was crowned with a bright corona of sunlight, which blocked out a spot of sunlight over the man's face.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Looking up at the girl, he smiled softly up at her."Is it raining beautiful girls today? And the weather man said clear skies!" He smiled gently up at the girl, tilting his head a bit while he watched her."If you wanna get comfortable I'm free for you to lay on." He chuckled, winking to the girl after wards, smirking a bit up to her.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 am

Mai grinned at the flirtatious man and waved hi. Since Mai was listening to music with her headphones on full blast, she hadn't of heard a single thing this man had said. All Mai had seen was the man's lips moving. She just nodded and smiled affectionatley before setting her head on his stomach, simply lying in the middle of the road. She slipped off her headphones and looked at him, her bright eyes looking into his before turning up at the clouds again. "What's your name mister?" Mai said in an unusually childish tone. She sounded like a young child with her tiny voice and strange actions. She toyed with her zanpakutou's hilt while she awaited an answer from the man. She felt drops of cold rain hit her eyes and nose, and blinked in confusion. She stuck out her hand above her before turning her face into the man's shirt to block the rain. A small piece of hail struck her leg and she winced from the shock it delivered. She looked up at him, her eyes adorable and huge. Her lip quivered from the cold rain hitting her skin. "Sorry about that.....I don't really like cold rain" Mai mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 am

Altair was slightly surprised at the girl's actions, but could only smile. "My name..Is Jonathon Armetheus Dough. And yours?" While he awaited his answer from this increasingly adorable girl, he noted the slight sprinkling of rain drops as well as a bit of hail thrown into the mixture. He hated this sort of weather all together and couldn't help but pulled the girl closer into his chest, holding onto the back of her head just softly, to shield her from the rain that would come.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Mai nodded softly before snuggling closer to the man. She hugged him closer before resting her head in the spot between his shoulder and his neck. mai yawned, looking up at him again. Her eyes were still huge and adorable, although there was somethig off about them. They were a bright shocking red. She still stared, the places where her hair was hit with rain glowing a dark silvery blue. She nuzzled his neck before yawning once more. "Sorry.....I have a tendency to act quite friendly around anyone....my name's Mai Natsumi. Yes, it sounds quite ridiculous.....Mai...*sighs*...but I suppose it's just a name...." Mai said to him in a soft, childish tone. She wondered when this terrible weather was gonna cease. Mai didn't hate the rain, just she prefered when it was warm. Though mai knew warm rain during cold days was nearly impossible. Maybe it would occur one day.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Moving the blade from his side, he sighed(Yea two sides XD), holding the overly large nodachi. Its girth would cover her body from the rain. As she was laying sideways, she would discontinue to be hit by the falling moisture. "Don't worry, I find it very cute." Altair chuckled, closing his eyes while his lips drifted across her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Mai yawned sleepily as she rested her head against him. She felt his lips slowly drift across her forehead. Mai grinned before nuzzling his cheek affectionatly, She quickly kissed his neck and hopped up, looking down at the man. Her blue silver hair blocked out the sunshine, forming an odd blue tinted corona of sunshine around Mai's head. She grinned at him slowly before beginning to speak. She remembered riding through the park on a tiny pink bike she had borrowed from a little girl that day. She happened to hear a lovely tune playing from a violen, mainly because of a violinist. She had strolled over there, and still remembered the young boy about her appeared age. He had long black hair with a dakr blue tint to it, dark green eyes, and sunkissed tan skin. Mai had flirted with him for quite a bit each time she visited the park. She always thought the boy was quite adorable, and even smart for his age. But Mai wasn't concerned about the memory of her flirtaticious cursh on him, or his talents, but for the ballad he played that day. She struggled to remember it. She snapped as she remembered it. "Ahhhh, The Ballad of Oxford.......Care to take a dance in the park sir?" Mai said with a silly laugh as she offered her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 am

Altair slowly sat up, watching the girl,before resheathing his sword. He smiled at her when she offered him her hand, standing slowly to take it, pulling her close to him. Moving against her silently, he raised his arm at a cocked outwards position, moving in slowly, twirling motions with the music, stepping back slowly, then to the side with the girl, his other arm drifting down to her waist, holding softly on the small of her back. It was apparent he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]   Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come to Me..Thy Vaizard![Mai, Altair]
Page 1 of 1