Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Empty
PostSubject: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Being a warm and sunny day, birds flying about and chirping, children playing, this was the perfect time for the purple-haired lieutenant of squad four from the soul society to be walking about karakura in his favorite gigai. This time, he was wearing blue jeans, that were loose enough at the waist to "sag" a bit, exposing his boxers that were 'hanes' and of the black hue. Through the loops of his belt loops, there was a studded, checker board style belt, sporting the blue and green colors. The buckle of which held the bellflower outlined in puce. This would be the only thing to expose him as a lieutenant shinigami. An advanced one at that.

His hands were to the pockets, pushed in deep as they could be, the left one gripping onto a soul candy. His body could be glimpsed as he entered the area designated: "Baku Park", moving to one of the benches. The sun glinted off his skin, giving him a powerful, but attractive glare. He smiled to all around him, silently sitting upon the bench he was nearest, settling into the seat. He smiled, awaiting any who came.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 pm

The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Avatar108484_1The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Avatar108484_1The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Avatar108484_1
The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) W6ql2p
Patchouli looked around, yawning slightly as she did, of course she was deadly bored to which the reason of being here but then again... Something had told her to go to this place, she wasn't sure if it was a good thing, or a bad thing. Now, she was about to find out, then she seen someone sitting down, he looked bored, maybe she should go talk with him...

Patchi walked over towards this person, and tapped his shoulder. "May I sit beside you?" She asked, smiling at the man who now was looking at her.

The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) 2yn2gpk
This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 pm

J was bored on today. he went everywhere looking for something to do. He then toke a wormhole to baku park. When he cam out he came out behind two people sitting down. He noticed that the boy from his class. A really nice and hot boy was here. He started to be turned on by the way he looked. Then he stopped and walked around them. He started to walk away from them till he thought why not go talk to them. he turned around and started to speak toward them. "Um hi im j sosuke. i know you from my class. Who are you again. I remember faces not names. especially your face." j said as he started to feel the mans spiritual pressure. J had had on a jacket and pants only. No shorts nor boxers. His jacket was open to show his Six-pack. he had brown hair and brown eyes. He had a one curl coming from his hair. "um may i sit with you two." j said as he revealed some of his power as he used his move to push and pull things as he pulled up a rock by moving his fingers. the rock flew up to his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:32 am

Baku Park...a quiet, quaint little area within Karakura Town that a lot of the humans gathered to for social outings and such. It was rather nice, compared to some of the noisier places he'd been to. The fox-child Shinigami, Akito Miyagusuku had been sitting under the shade of a tree for quite some time now, idly watching all who came and went quietly. Even though he was in a custom-made Gigai, it were still as though no one noticed him. He was just...there.

His sapphire-blue eyes seemed to haze over with a tone of loneliness, he himelf, not the biggest fan of being alone. It often left an empty, but painful feeling in his heart. However, his thoughts were broken as he noticed a man sit down on a bench nearby. And this particular man seemed familiar. Wasn't that Altair of Fourth Division? What was he doing here in the world of the living? Knowing him, Akito concluded that he was probably hanging around to score a night with the women. Or even the men. But no matter how disdainful Altair's behavior was, there was always something about his physical attractiveness that drew his gaze to him.

But even so, Akito wasn't really feeling too well. He'd been rather conflicted inside about certain things in Soul Society, and he simply just needed a break. At least, that's what he'd been telling himself.

(Sorry for a late response. My internet crapped out for the rest of the night... x_x;; )
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 am

OOC: Rofl, score a night. I was hoping for two XP

IC: Surprised at the two who wanted sit with him at first, before he realized the girl's appearance. He blushed, stuttering slightly, nodding when she sat down. It was then he noticed the boy, his skin letting out slight "tingles" of excitement. Nodding to him as well, he awaited the girl to be on his left, the boy on his right. Being slightly bewildered still at the boy's power, he looked him over. There wasn't much familiar about him, but he seemed to know Altair. Shrugging these off, altair let his gaze drift over slowly to a nearby tree, where a young cosplaying boy sat.

Altair looked him over, smirking at the ears. There was no way any of this were coincedence. Turning first to the girl, he smiled, holding a hand out to her, head tilting."Ohio! Hello, how are you miss? My name is Jonathon Dough. You can call me john though, everyone does. Same to you mister..?'' He directed this to the male who sat beside him on his right, his arms now in a 'criss-cross' fashion for each of them to shake. He was still smiling, the sun tinting his pale skin slightly to the hue of a shaded grey.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 pm

The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Avatar108484_1The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Avatar108484_1The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Avatar108484_1
The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) W6ql2p
Patchouli rolled her eyes slightly sighing as she did. "I believe it is my time to leave. Goodbye boys." {EXIT}

The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) 2yn2gpk
This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:57 pm

OOC:Ouch.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm

OOC:bye bye patchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

IC:J shoke the mans hand as a little attractiveness was sent to him. little by little. J let go of his hand. J was then sad because the girl left. She was speaking of her time to leave. After a second he ignored it and laid back and looked up. The wind blew hard on the two on the bench. J tryed his best not to speak with the man for he knew if he did he would talk like crazy. He later decided to talk to the man. "So its nice to meet you johnny. So what are you into." j said as he waited for the answer he threw the little rock up and down.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)   The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Four That Should've Never Met(Altair,Patchi,Akito,J)
Page 1 of 1