Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starry nights (C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 pm

It was a beautiful night in Kurakara town, the full moon lighting up the dark surrounding with a pale, eery glow. Kurosaki Ichigo stood in the grassy feild of a local elementray school, facing a giant, grotesque hollow. It's large tenticles slashed the air, destroying the ground around them. Ichigo dodged the attacks with ease, cutting off any tenticles that got too close. It had been a while since he had a good, challenging fight, and had recently taken to drawing out his battles just to have a little bit of fun. After he got bored toying with the beast, he raised his blade over his head, delivering the final blow of the battle. The hollow howled into the night as it's body turned to dust, floating away in the breeze. Replacing Zangetsu on his back, he began to walk back to his home, but then heard footsteps sounding behind him. Turning back around quicly, he narrowed his eyes, looking around for the source of the noise. "Who's there?" He asked loudly, wrapping his fingers back around Zangetsu
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

A single sigh escaped from the dead, cold lips of Urufu Tatsumaki. Having been walking through the parking lot of the school, his long red hair bounced with each step. He had sensed the hollow and the vizard, of course, but it meant nothing to him. What did a hollow or Vizard matter to the dead? What did a Hollow or Vizard matter to the demonically possessed. Sure, the vizard might be able to relate slightly, but never for too much. An inner hollow was nothing compared to an inner demon.
"Urufu. Don't just walk away from that vizard. You know what you must do." Nodding grimly and sighing once more, Urufu turned towards the commotion's source. Swiveling on the heels of his feet, he continued his stride towards the source of the flickering reiatsu. The hollow was dead.

After a few moments, the vizard came into focus clearer. Why, he was only a kid. At least two years younger then Urufu himself, if not three. Sliding his hands into his jacket's pockets as he trailed the boy, he finally heard him approach. "Relax. The name's Urufu Tatsumaki. I just wanted to know if you would like to talk." He replied calmly to the loud, boisterous boy. If not, Urufu would simply continue on his walk towards the local graveyard. It was so damn easy to pick open the locks for the tombs that it was funny. He didn't even need his reishi to do it! Smiling slightly, the pale kid stepped into the light better. "I come in peace, I mean no harm, yadda yadda yadda..."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 pm

"Relax. The name's Urufu Tatsumaki. I just wanted to know if you would like to talk." Ichigo heard the voice coming from what looked to be a normal boy. Relaxing his grip on Zangetsu, he let his hand fall to his side, still looking at the boy suspiciously. Then he stepped into the light, "I come in peace, I mean no harm, yadda yadda yadda..." Ichigo realized that he wasn't just a regular human. Aside from the fact that he could see and hear Ichigo while he was in this form, Ichigo could feel some sort of reiatsu coming from him. It wasn't that of a hollow or shinigami, he couldn't put his finger on it. But it didn't seem like this boy would hurt him. Since he had introduced himself, Ichigo felt inclined to do so as well. "Ichigoa Kurosaki, what do you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

He had accepted his invitation to talk. That was good. Not many did when a walking corpse offered it. Grinning to himself, Urufu pointed towards a bench. "Care to take a seat?" He asked, himself walking over on dead feet in order to sit. He had no reason to. He felt no fatigue. Ever. It was merely a polite custom he still had from when he did live. "As I already told you, my name is Urufu Tatsumaki. I am merely a Human, with a twist. You, on the other hand, are a Vizard. Don't lie. I can sense your reiatsu. In fact, I can sense it quite well." He told him, running a finger through his hair.

"I have a proposition for you. I require a few moments of time inside of your inner world. I merely wish to speak to your zanpakuto spirit and inner hollow. After that, I will be achieving a form of power known as Vizard Knight form. You of course may request anything of me, and I will be happy to oblige." He explained, black reiatsu swirling over his left hand which he held up in front of his face. His other arm was dangling over the back of the bench, his wrist steadily placed on the wood's edge.

Sliding his hand down in front of his face, the reishi that was collected in hand covered his face to form a black mask of sorts, with sigils etched into the eyeholes, though they were hard to see in the darkness. The mask disappearing shortly, his hand dropped to his sides. "So what do you say, Kurosaki-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Ichigo shook his head at his offer to sit down. He didn't know enough about this guy to be off his guard. Ichigo crossed his arms as he listened to him speak, not inturrupting until he was finished. He was suprised at first when he called him out on being a Vizard. But then again, he's always had free flowing reiatsu, so it probably wasn't too hard to sense.

When the other boy asked if he could enter his inner world, he became a little uneasy. His inner world was... well, his. Having someone else in there seemed... awkward. His brown eyes watched Urufu as he formed a mask over his face with black, swirling reiatsu. When he finished, Ichigo took a small step back, shaking his head slightly. "No, I don't think thats a good idea. And I dont need anything from you either." He didn't want to seem rude. Well, maybe only a little. This kid was weird.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

His grin wavering, Urufu sighed gently, his smile returning. Looking up at Ichigo with cold, glazed over silver eyes, his grin grew once more. "Well at the very least... would you mind training with me for a bit?" If he couldn't unlock his Vizard Knight form the easy way, he would do it the hard way. Enough training should let him see how Vizard's reishi and reiatsu work.

Standing up, he cracked the loose joints in his fingers and nearly dislocated his pinky. Stupid corpse body. Stitching it back together from the inside with his reishi, he grinned. "I promise not to hurt you too much, pretty boy~" He teased, taking a few steps backwards while still grinning at the ginger kid before him.

This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Not wasting any time, ichigo stepped back and drew Zangestsu from his back, holding the heavy steel infront on him with his right arm. If this kid wanted a fight, he was happy to oblidge. Fighting the weak hollows that showed up here was getting so boring, he had been itching to find someone with actual fighting abilities. Good thing he was warmed up from that hollow earlier.

A small smile formed on his lips as the other taunted him, his excitement building. He let out a small, bark-like laugh. "That's my line." he stated, waiting for the other to make the first move
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Laughing slightly, Urufu dropped into a low crouch with one arm in front of him, two fingers pointing straight out, palms up while his other arm was straight out behind him, in the same position but upside down. One leg was spread far to the left, his toe holding him in balance while his other was directly on the ground, knee bent. Suddenly, the two fingers that were pointed straight out either side of him began to glow black. "Whenever you are ready." He said slowly, before his undaunting, glazed eyes suddenly began to fade.

it was happening. Urufu was becoming the mass soldier of war he always was in a fight. Suddenly, the black glow around his fingers hardened slightly, before a blackness crept up his hands, then arms. After a few moments, his entire body was covered in the substance. And yet, he made no movement. He was perfectly still. A black silhouette in the middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Ichigo watched as the other prepared for the fight, crouching low to the ground. As the dark substance creeped all over his body, he waited until it enveloped his body, his form now a black, still shadow infront of him. He had never seen this technique before, and wondered what the hell this guy was. He didn't want to attack until he knew what this guy was capable of. He didn't even have a weapon to defend himself with. He couldn't just assume that he was as powerful as himself, but he couldn't underestimate his enemy either. Was that black substance an armor? Well, he was about to find out. Holding up Zangetsu, he charged forward, raising the dark steel over his head, and bringing it down to srtike his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

A direct strike with his blade. That's what Urufu had been waiting for. A brief moment before the blade struck, Urufu rotated with surprising speed. The black substance that had surrounded him ejected off of him and erupted in a wide circle, causing a dome to appear around him briefly. The dome spread quite the distance. standing up straight as his spinning halted, Urufu stared grimly at his opponent.

"Is that all you can manage?" He asked grimly, his voice low and robotic. It wasn't him talking anymore. Only his instinct. "Because I'm afraid that isn't good enough." Lifting his hand, reishi formed in the center of it, stretching out until it matched Ichigo's sword in size and shape, albeit pure black.

Bursting forward with an intense speed, this was not Urufu's speed. This was not even Bosatsu or whatever the other humans used. Urufu was merely 'riding' his sword. Since he had full manipulation over it, he had something akin to telekinesis with it. This meant he could move quite fast, which surprised many.

Slashing the blade over and over again once he reached Ichigo, he did not think of 'safety'. He barely thought period. Pure instinct, and a little bit of his inner demon, guided him. Spinning and turning with advanced acrobats he shouldn't know, his blade whistled through the air with one intention. Death to strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Ichigo Jumped back as soon as he realized his attack didn't hit, watching the other intently as he formed a pure black sword that looked exactly like his own. Now this is what he was waiting for. He could tell just by the way he dodged the firt attack that this guy was good. His heart raced with adrenalin as he came at him with great speed. Ichigo held Zangetsu's wide blade infront of his body, dodging his quick attacks with some difficulty. Damnit, He didn't want to have to use his Bankai against this guy, hopefully he didn't bite off more then he could chew here.

Not wanting to destroy any of the city with his attacks, Ichigo used shunpo to get some distance between them, appearing about ten feet above Urufu. "Getsuga Tenshō!" He bellowed, firing three consecutive moon shaped attacks towards the other.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

A simple step backwards and most of the damage missed, save for his lower thighs and below being destroyed. Falling on his back, Urufu's cold eyes were still fixed on Ichigo whom was in the air. Holding his sword still straight into the air, the blood that was leaking from his destroyed legs began to stop. Then, a blackness formed where the stumps of his legs began, shaping into an identical match of his old legs, once again the only difference being it was pure, jet black. Raising up as if he were doing so automatically, he swiveled to face Ichigo, before grinning.

"That was an interesting technique...did you do that like this?" He asked, swinging his own sword. A burst of reiatsu launched itself from the tip, a crescent of a blast that resembled Getsuga Tenshou, though not quite as explosive or powerful. Smiling, Urufu liked that. That was fun. Charging more power into his blade this time, he spun quickly and fired it as his swivel ended, resulting the blast spinning rapidly, forming a giant bullet of spiritual pressure aimed straight for Ichigo, about the size of a small car.

Stepping straight up, his reishi feet held him in the air. He felt no pain from it. He felt nothing. Gripping his sword tightly, the knuckles on his hands turned white from the pressure. He didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

The other was able to dodge most of his attack, but didn't come out un-scathed. As he fell to the ground, Ichigo felt a little bad for attacking so brutally. But then the black substance began leaking down, covering the wounds that had stopped bleeding. All Ichigo could think was what the hell is he?!. He had never seen anything like this before.

"That was an interesting technique...did you do that like this?" He fired his attack, and Ichigo stared, puzzled. How the hell did he do that? Not having enough time to knock the attack off course with his own, Ichigo dodged aside with another shunpo, looking behind him for a moment to watch the attack blast into the distance. He looked back at his opponent just in time to see his modified Getsuga Tenshō hurling towards him.

If this guy copied attacks, Ichigo sure as hell wasn't going to show him any other of his techniques. He'll just have to beat him with his Getsuga Tenshō. Charging up his reiatsu, he fired the blue cresent at his oncomming attack. He was able to stop most of it, but not all. The remaining black reiatsu sped by him, slicing through the left arm of his robes, cutting open the skin. The wound was pretty deep, but the adrenaline of the battle allowed him to subside the pain. He glared at the other as the warm blood flowed down his arm, dripping from his fingertips. "What the hell are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

This time, Urufu was ready for the getsuga tenshou. Dropping the sword, it hovered in the air for a brief moment before melting back into reishi and circling around his body, whipping up harsh winds. As the getsuga struck against the reishi, it instantly flared up, spinning so rapidly it cut the attack away. The 'tornado' was roughly fourteen feet tall, and roughly seven feet wide at the top, ending at 2 feet wide around his ankles.

This was it. Suddenly, the harsh tornado seemed to ...move? The top part, the mouth, the opening, whatever you wish to call it, pointed towards Ichigo before the entire structure inverted. The large part was no at the bottom and the thinner mouth was straight above him. Kicking up with his reishi feet, he entered the torrential winds that whipped him around faster and faster. As he shot up the barrel of the tornado, his head ejected from the mouth. No other part of him did though. He continued spinning though, and a drill-like 'cap' covered his head. Then the rest of the tornado followed.

He literally shot at Ichigo, a massive swirling vortex of destruction aimed straight for him. Because he was inside of the tornado, he didn't know if it hit or not. All he knew was at one point he was under him, and another he was above. Turning and swiveling in the air, he faced Ichigo, his tornado disappearing. "What am I?" He asked, repeating the question. "I thought I made that clear by now. I'm Urufu Tatsumaki."

At this point, his reishi began swirling around him once again. Twisting and morphing, his flesh seemed to be transforming. " I'm The Vessel of Hell's overlord, Emperor of Black Flames and Puppet Strings, Almighty Monarch of Corpses and Mayor of Raccoon City." Laughing at his little joke, he ..exploded. No, seriously. His flesh and bones, guts and blood exploded from his body. A large chunk of his flesh shot towards Ichigo, but stopped just before it struck him. Then, everything that had shot from him seemed to fly back towards that point.

That's where it regrew, reformed into something that was just as devastating as the original Urufu. This was his Bokor form. His skin had turned blue as he grew a foot and three inches. A pointed hat sat atop his head, matching perfectly with his new "Sorcerer's outfit". Dark blue/purple with gold trim. Golden spikes grew from his joints, ready to defend. Staring down, he blinked smugly.

In his hand, a long staff materialized which matched his new look perfectly. It looked as if it were from a glarled root, painted a dark blue/purple with golden rings at regular intervals. Green gems were inlaid after every few rings. At the end, a two foot serrated blade was ready to rip open flesh, a green gem larger then the others glowing, pulsing with dark energy.

"The question is.. what are you?" He asked, calling out his inner hollow. Raising his staff high as he floated in the air, he slashed it down, sending a wave of his own reiatsu towards Ichigo, not unlike getsuga tenshou but lacking the shape or style. It was merely a wave of energy, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

This was bad. It was obvious that his opponent was powerful, and Ichigo was starting to doubt more and more that he'd be able to beat this guy with just his Getsuga Tenshō. Would he still be ablet to copy his attacks if he released his Bankai? Well, he wasn't going to bring it out just yet, but if things started to get bad, he'd use it as a last resort. Since he was obviously after his Vizard powers, he decided not to use them in this battle unless his life was in danger. He didn't know who's side this guy was on, and him aquiring vizard abilities would be bad if he was an enemy.

He watched Urufu formed a tornado around himself, then shot at Ichigo. He dodged aside, but the whirwind passing by managed to slash at right side, ripping through the cloth of his robes, tearing at the now exposed skin. He had to stop being so sloppy, if he kept on getting small injuries like this they could add up and affect his fighting. Flicking the blood from his hand, he glared at the other as he faced him. "What am I? I thought I made that clear by now. I'm Urufu Tatsumaki." His eyes narrowed further at his snyde comment, about to respond when the whirwind picked up again. Ichigo stared open mouthed as he watched his opponent explode, then recompose, his form completely different. The vessel of Hell's over lord? What the hell was that?! He'd never heard of anything like that before.

He looked totally different now. Like a wizard or something, with that pointed hat and staff. Ichigo held his blade infront of himself defensively against his attack, the energy pushing him back in the air. Tumbling backwards from the force, Ichigo flipped his body around, doing a backflip, landing crouched down, one hand supporting his weight. Standing up straight, he watched Urufu, his eyes flickering back and forth between his face and that weird staff. He had never faught against anything like this before, and didn't know what else to do... "Why are you after my Vizard abilities?" He yelled, having now been too far away to use a normal speaking voice.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Watching him flip out the way, Urufu sneered. His blue skin tightened around his lips as he pulled the muscles beneath the flesh he wore in order to give himself a snide expression. Checking over his surroundings once more, his plan was finalized. School parking lot to the left with several cars. Check. Playground equipment. Ooh, even with chains~ Check. Glass windows. Check. "See, if you would have just accepted my proposition in the beginning, this wouldn't be happening." Urufu shouted back, holding up his staff. Suddenly, it began to pulse black until six threads shot from it, each aimed for a window in the school.

Twitching the staff, each chord had attached itself to the window, spreading out over it slightly so it appeared a large spiderweb was on the end of each chord. Then, the glass plates flew towards Urufu, stopping mere moments before they reached his face. Waving his hand over them, they became encased in his reishi before changing. They morphed into what appeared to be large shurikens. He didn't need those yet though.

The glass shuriken suddenly flew high into the sky where they were encased in more black reishi, forming a cage-like structure around them. Grinning madly, Urufu began to glow. It was slightly frightening, the blue corpse glowing black. Opening his silver eyes, he began cackling madly. His grip tightened on his staff.

"Won't be long now before I reenter my genocide mode." He began, as he circled over Ichigo high in the air. "So let me just explain now. I plan on acquiring a Knight form from every species. You are a vizard. I still need my Vizard Knight form. Case closed." He explained, before his silver eyes were consumed by black.

Urufu Tatsumaki was no more. Now there was only the instinct that existed within the depths of his and Kokushibyou's souls. Rushing forward, he slashed with his black-encased staff-blade, each strike releasing bits of his energy. If he did this properly, he could nullify his getsuga tenshou enhanced strikes, similar to the fundamentals of Shunko.

It didn't matter though. He only wanted a death. Perhaps they would rename this park 'Strawberry Fields'

Last edited by Urufu on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 pm

"See, if you would have just accepted my proposition in the beginning, this wouldn't be happening." Ichigo laughed at his comment, resting Zangetsu against his shoulder. "Like i'd ever let a creepy asshole like you into my inner world." He bellowed back, a cocky grin on his lips. This was actually kind of fun. He hadn't fought like this in a long time. He watched as Uruku raised his staff, his eyes following the strands as they clung to the windows, pulling the windows out of their frames. The smirk fell from his face as he watched the glass transform with his energy, or whatever the hell that black shit was. Then the shurikens he had formed flew into the sky, caged in the air. He wondered what the hell he was going to do with them... He would have to keep his eye on them.

Ichigo looked up to Uruku as he began to glow, "Won't be long now before I reenter my genocide mode." He said as he circled ominously above him. "So let me just explain now. I plan on acquiring a Knight form from every species. You are a vizard. I still need my Vizard Knight form. Case closed." So he was collecting abilities? What the hell was a knight form. Ichigo had a lot of questions, but now was not the time for them. He could feel it. As Uruku rushed forward, Ichigo brought Zangetsu off his shoulder, charging it with reiatsu. The Vizard could feel the pulses of the staff with every impact with his Zanpakutō, his strikes getting harder and harder to counter with each strike.

Surging a explosion of reiatsu into a Getsuga Tenshō, he release the energy, sending the two flying in opposite directions. He accidentally hit himself with some of the explosion, but most of the force of the attack was obviously dealt to the opponent. It didn't matter how much he had hurt himself, he had to do this. This guy was way to strong to keep up the battle like this, he knew it. Raising Zangetsu, he stretched out infront of him, pointing at Urufu, putting his left hand over his right arm. "Bankai!" he yelled, his sword glowing with black lined with red reiatsu. This reiatsu encased his body, bursting outward after a few moments, revealing his new form.

His torn robes were now replace with a long sleeve black coat, with ragged edges that reached the ground lined with red. His sword had transformed from its over sized form to a black, daitō form, a small chain hanging off the hilt. He could feel the power surging through his body as his bankai abilities opened. Taking a deep breath, he filled Zangetsu with his own black reiatsu, the only difference was his was lined with crimson. The energy traveled up his sword and began to cover his body, rippling around him. Now he was ready to properly fight.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

As the mage-like being flew backwards, Urufu flipped through the air before landing on his feet in mid-air, seemingly unharmed. His left hand had taken most of the damage, of course, for that was the hand he was holding his staff with. Slashing his scythe towards the ground, the cages disappeared that were in the aid, and the glass was pulled towards the ground. They spun with a terrifying speed, striking the ground within seconds. They were aimed so that Ichigo would have no choice but to go a certain direction or get slaughtered brutally. Slapping forward by pulling himself with reishi once more, he slashed like a mad man. Every strike was perfectly aimed.

One to the throat. Spun out. To the thigh. Curved up. Jab to the chest. Slice through. Spin into a crouch and slash ankles. That was his plan, and that was exactly what he did. The blackness that had covered his body at the start of his fight began to creep along once more. Soon, he was completely encased in it. It did not hinder his movements. The liquid darkness held his flapping clothing tightly to his body, letting him reach a new speed he didn't have before. A bonus was that he could use this reishi to move his entire body faster now, instead of just traveling from point A to point B. Charging his staff with reishi again, it too began to glow black as he unleashed it in a terrifying blast.

With every strike, bits of his reishi leaked from it. If it wasn't used, it was absorbed back into him, ensuring every single movement was efficient. If it was used, it was in a small explosive burst of energy he released with each strike. "Show me what you really got~" He smirked underneath his black armor, his voice broken and hollow as it was projected through it.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Tightening his grip around his newly formed weapon, Ichigo watched as the glass shurikens sped towards him. He studied their formation, seeing that Urufu had left only one option for escape. Very clever. If it's a close range battle he wanted, that's what he was going to get. He dashed towards the opening he had seen, using his now enhanced shunpo to move even faster then he could before. Charging towards his opponent, Ichigo lined the black blade with his reiatsu, his eyes constantly scanning, watching the other's every move. He was able to see every move, and dodging them was not a problem now that he released his Bankai. He was going to have to be faster then that to hit him now. Moving his head back only inches, he felt the attack's energy fly just centimeters from his throat. Using his blade to counter his second attack to his lower half. Not having enough time to bring his sword back up to defend the third strike, he brought his free hand forward, grabbing the blade, pushing the attack off course. He could feel the pain from the blade cutting through his skin, blood spilling from the wound. To dodge his last attack, Ichigo jumped high into the air, "Getsuga Tenshō!!"

He put a great deal of reiatsu into this attack. It looked very different from the Getsuga Tenshō he had set of thus far. It spanned almost a full 180 degrees out of his sword, the attack itself over 30 feet tall. He wanted to see what he really had? Fine then. Firing off five consecutive moon shaped attacks, he watched his opponent, controlling the path of the five spinning blades to surround his enemy. He'd have to be really good to get out of that one. Ichigo stood and watched as the smoke cleared, curious to see if any of his attacks hit.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

Five spiraling blasts of potent doom rocketed towards Urufu. There was only one thing he could do. Exerting as much pressure as he could from the reishi around him, he used the same spinning technique he had used at the start of the fight. Of course, it didn't help too much. All it did was make the attacks non-lethal. Now though, his body was destroyed. Floating along in the sky wa his destroyed corpse, burns and lacerations clearly visible on the blue skin through ripped clothing. Suddenly, however, it stopped falling. If one would look closely enough, they would see black threads holding the body in place, limp as could be. Then it began to stretch. Each individual bone, plates and all, began to spread from each other, keeping direct proportion but enlarging themselves by quite a bit.

After a moment, his skeleton had grown to be about fifty feet tall. His flesh, muscle, etc was gone. It had disappatated in the wind, reishi no longer keeping it stable. The cells were worn out, and had rotted nearly immediately. The chords attaching the body began to get thicker, until finally, they were as thick as limbs. Black reishi surrounded the body, giving it a new image. A new face. His staff had also been incorperated in on this, forming a tail. Yes, a tail, for Urufu was not giving himself a larger body. No, he was giving himself the body of a giant wolf. Wicked teeth gnashed in Ichigo's direction, as the fifty foot monster reared back it's great head and howled. Looking back down towards Ichigo, it opened his mouth and Urufu's voice came from it.

"This is why I'm called Urufu, Ichigo. I am Hell's Wolf." And with that, he attacked. Sweeping with one mighty paw, the wicked black claws were poised and ready to rip apart his cells. Of course, he would never kill him, no no no.. He needed him alive. It still amused Urufu slightly that they were both the good guys. Urufu was doing this all so that he could help unify and protect everyone. Snapping his tail behind him, he growled slightly, the 'fur' on the back of his great neck rising up.

Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Ichigo stared up as the huge monster was formed infront of his eyes, a grotesque figure in the shape of a wolf. "This is why I'm called Urufu, Ichigo. I am Hell's Wolf." Gripping Zangetsu's hilt tightly, Ichigo crouched down as the giant beast swept his paw in for an attack, using shunpo to propell himself into the air. But he wasn't fast enough. A giant black claw sunk into his left shoulder as he dashed by it, the nail cutting deep into his shoulder, then dragging down his back as he continued by it. He screamed as the flesh was torn open, he could already feel the blood pouring down his back. This was bad...

He had a plan, and hopefully it worked. He began running around Urufu's new gigantic figure, using his reiatsu to create footholds in the air as he dashed around him. He circled around the huge wolf quickly, so fast that multiple images of his running form were now visible. raising his blade over his left shoulder, he let off a string of crescent shapped attacks. With each step he took, a huge black cresent was fired at the beast. After firing off at least 30 Getsuga Tenshō's. He stoodin mid air at eye level with the beast, waiting for the smoke from his attack to clear, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Please listen to this as you read my kick-ass post xD

Urufu Tatsumaki

At this point, there wasn't much the orange-haired one could do. Urufu was a being of pure reishi right now, and unfortunately for the vizard, his was much stronger then Ichigo's. The explosion's hit, scraping off a few layers of inch-thick reishi. After the dust and smoke had cleared in the crisp night air, Urufu had already melted down his reishi and stood normally, a mere skeleton with a black wispy reishi circling him ominously. "Ichigo.. you don't have much left... Just give up now. Concede defeat.. for if you attack me again, I won't hesitate to kill you. Then, I will use your body for my own, gaining your powers and anything else from you I feel like." He warned the kid, before stepping forward. His bone feet clacked along the concrete ground.

"I will not harm you any longer. The scent of your blood is beginning to fill the air. I may not be able to smell it, but I know it's there. I can see the red glimmering off of your outfit, even in this poor lighting." Approaching the vizard, he extended his fleshless hand. "Shake my hand, and I will let you live." He grinned, as black threads began to wind themselves around his body, twisting and turning like chains, before it covered him completely. Completely dispersing, he was back in his original form! How had he done it? It was simple. His transformation into the wolf had occured after he transformed into his bokor form. By reversing it, he had gained his flesh and whatnot back.

"Shake my head. Relinquish your inner world to me, and you will live another day." He promised, as what apeared to be black flames began to circle the two. It wasn't really fire, but his reishi was quite potent.

Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Ichigo's eyes watched the smoke clear franticly, needing to know if his plan had worked. His breath came in raspy gasps, his chest working hard to fill his lungs with air. He released his foothold in the air, falling to the ground, landing with a grunt of pain. He watched as the last of the smoke cleared, a skeleton standing there the giant beast had been. "Ichigo.. you don't have much left... Just give up now. Concede defeat.. for if you attack me again, I won't hesitate to kill you. Then, I will use your body for my own, gaining your powers and anything else from you I feel like." Ichigo took a step back as the skeleton came closer, its bones skraping against the concrete like nails on a chalkboard.

He was at his end. He couldn't fight anymore. The blood pouring from the wound on his back had began to form a puddle around his feet. Ichigo's vision was getting blurry, the bones standing infront of his nothing but mere blurrs now. "I will not harm you any longer. The scent of your blood is beginning to fill the air. I may not be able to smell it, but I know it's there. I can see the red glimmering off of your outfit, even in this poor lighting. Shake my hand, and I will let you live." The other's voice sounded distant now, even though the blurry form was getting closer. Stabbing Zangetsu into the ground, now needing to lean most of his weight onto it now.

Then suddenly, Ichigo didnt know how, but Urufu was now back to his original, human form. Surviving was more important then this guy getting vizard powers now. If he was an enemy, there were plenty of other strong shinigami who could defeat him. hating himself for admitting defeat, Ichigo raised his hand, blood dripping off his fingers, touching them to Urufu's hand.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Slapping his hand to Ichigo's, flesh smacked against Flesh. Blood smacked against dead cells. And then the cage appeared. It stemmed from Urufu's feet, black threads that began to weave around them, tightly weaving in and out of each other as they surrounded Urufu and Ichigo in a circular cage. Then, they tightened in to the point that they cut through both bodies as fast as an electrical current. Or at least, that's what it looked like. In actuality, Urufu just transported them inside of Ichigo's inner world. Four blinks. That's all it took, and then he was out. He had devised every single aspect of information he needed in the battle.

Closing his eyes tightly (for no reason other then dramatics) his reishi began to flow around him in a new pattern. A pattern that resembled that of a Vizards. Suddenly, he exploded like he had done earlier when he transformed into his Bokor form. Now, however, his appearance was different when he reformed. Instead of blue, he was red. Red and black, to be precise. Same general concept, just a different color scheme and slight style modification. In his hands, however, was a new staff. Instead of ending in a blade, this ended in a double-scythe. And then it was over. In a mere moment, they were both back in the real world. "Ichigo... I am forever in your debt." Urufu began, still in his new form.

Holding out his hand, spirit threads began to weave from his fingers before injecting themselves into multiple points on Ichigo's body. Assuming a bit of control, he advanced his healing process, stitching him together with spirit thread, and just generally returning him to fighting fit levels. Of course, he would still be tired and exhausted, but he wouldn't die from hsi wounds. "On behalf of myself and Kokushibyou, Ichigo Kurosaki... I have healed you to the point where you will not die. I understand that your father runs a clinic. I suggest you go to him." Of course, he had a few of Ichigo's memories now. Okay, so all of them, but that was a mere side effect. Flexing the fingers on his right hand, the one not holding his staff, he smiled grimly. "Don't hesitate to ever call on me for assistance." He said, before turning and walking away slowly, his original form replacing his Vizard Knight Form.

VK Form
Starry nights (C) 38647f49
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starry nights (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry nights (C)   Starry nights (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

Starry nights (C)
Page 1 of 1