Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 3 vs. Team 4

Go down 
+2
Domon Ishson
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm

3Ulqy and Nel
4Ashei and Domon
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm

What's the posting order?
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm

domon
ulqui
ashei
nel

Begin!
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Domon wandered the forest, searching for his opponents, as well as his partner. It was dense, and the ground was covered with vines and roots that threatened to trip and entangle all but the most skilled of warriors. Domon climbed one of the many tall trees in the area and looked around, feeling for any abnormalities in the spiritual pressure around him. To his left, he saw a clearing, filled with grass that seemed to shine with moisture from the rain that had fallen the previous night. It's probably muddy down there, but it would be a good place for a battle. He looked around the clearing to see if there were any other areas nearby, and saw a calm but wide river near it, with stones sticking out of it that could be used to stand and fight from. Everywhere else seemed to simply be an endless sea of green, so he headed for the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm

A gargantua opened up and Ulquiorra stepped out. Looking around he spoted the oppent but upon his orders he had to wait for his partner and the other target to arrive.

(its short i dont care bite me)
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Ashei sighed. Another slow day at the Quincy Hall with nothing to announce had bored her to the point of napping. She woke up, her hair a total mess, and quiet disorientated. She got up out of bed and walked out of the Quincy Hall, still confused. She finally regained her alertness, when she was halfway into the forest. She growled angirly and looked down. Her hair was sitcking every which way and she was still her teal "Don Kanonji" pajamas. She was slightly embarassed of them, but just sighed again. She was about to turn aronud, when she spotted a circular clearing, void of trees. Just grass. She used Hirenyoku, appearing over there within a blink or two. She sighed and looked around for people, feeling strong spirit pressure. She blinked, noticing quite a pale man and another younger boy. "Who......" Ashei began.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Nel was told there was going to be a fun day at the forest. She quickly left to arive there. She came out a gargantau and looked for people she was supposed to meet there. she was in adult form and very happy. She then noticed ulquiorra was there and two other people. she hugged on ulquiorra and said. "hey hey hey hey hey, Ulqui Ulqui Ulqui." nelliel was kinda acting a little annoing at the time. She had her big boobs right in ulquiorra's face.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Domon smiled as both his opponents and partner arrived, although he noticed that Ashei was feeling confused. Please tell me that she knows... He called out to her, making sure to keep an eye on both of the Arrancar. Ashei! Get ready... they'll be coming at us any second! He then fell into a defensive stance, activating his father's ability. An aura appeared around him, and every living thing with the exception of the combatants suddenly seemed to wither and die. He then smiled, looking at his adversaries. Come.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm

"When ever your done suffocateing me in your breats we have a fight to get to." Ulqui stod there with his hands in his pockets. He actually enjoyed the feel of nel squichsing his head with her soft breats. It was this feeling of joy he didnt like so he was slightly agitated at her doing it. Looking at the boy he was insignificant ant. He figured hed just wait and see if he even had enough attck power to care.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Ashei looked at the young boy and get the most bemused look on her face. "Wait...what..." Ashei mumbled quietly to herself. She did indeed forget about the fight. She shook her head and looked ta the blue green haired female woman with quite a large bust, and the pale faced man with tears down his eyes. She looked back to the boy, regaining her focus. She used another Hirenyoku to get over there and stand next to him. She gripped her Quincy Cross tightly, summoning her ivory and gold spirit bow. She smiled as the armor began to surround her, piecing itself together around Ashei's body like a puzzle. She smiled and looked at everyone. "Let's get started, shall we?" Ashei said to the young boy in a warm tone.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Neliel stopped and looked at the other two people over there. She suddenly got very serious. "Ok lets begin this battle and kill these people who dare to try and chalenge you on the spot ulquiorra." neliel stood there firm ready for them to attack frist. She got into a fighting postion and waited for them.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Domon nodded at Ashei, reaching out and touching her arm before turning back to his opponents. Agreed.. and now that I understand you, I should be able to help you better. He smiled at the Arrancar, extending his hand towards them before speaking. Let's have fun with this.. well, at least for those of us who can. He looked at Ulquiorra as he said this, feeling his apathy with some discontent as he fored a quick bolt of concussive force at the two.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 pm

OOC: Ishpaleum... Um wrong account....

IC: Ulqui looked to nel. "Im fairly certin they dont know how to use reitsu to fly. So your going to have to go down to fight them." Ulqui ignorred the oppenet till he attcked. Without second though Ulqui Shunpoed directly above the man whoo had just attcked him leaveing nel behind. His palm glowed into a light and then fired a beam of energy directly at his head. Upon touch the beam would be more then enough to end his miserable life. However he was not done. He had not forgotten about the girl. As soon as the beam finsihed fireing Ulquirroa moved again. This time to directly behind the girl. Blade drawn the tip aming directly for the vertebre of the neck in hopes of realineing the spine in a way leaveing the girl paralyzed or dead.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 am

Ashei looked at the blue green haired female and frowned. "I didn't mean it in a mean way....just we have a battle to do. It's everyone's business to win this. So please don't take this in a offensive way, miss." Ashei said to her politely, slightly sad. She looked at Domon and regained her brillian smile as he touched her arm. "I shall help you too, as much as I can, partner. Now lets go ahead and start, we got a battle to win." Ashei said to him, smiling happily. She sighed quietly, using a Hirenyoku to spin around and duck away from the man's sword. She turnedto face the pale-faced man calmly, knowing completely that he was emotionless and cold, and that there was no way of getting to his emotions. She looked at him, her gaze soft and timeless. "Not nice to attack so quickly, boy." Ashei said softly to him as she used Hirenyoku to get to the female. She slung 10 highly powerful arrows around her and five even powerful arrows above her, aiming directly for her skull and shoulders. Ashei possessed little mercy with her attacks, and couldn't afford to go lightly. If she did, there was a high chance she and her teammate Domon would die, and quickly lose this tournament. She would help Domon take care of the pale faced man, but her primary concern was the woman.

Last edited by Ashei Ansatsu on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 am

Neliel watched as ulquiorra began to attack then all of a sudden the girl attacks neliel. neliel sonidoed out the way very quickly. Her speed has greatly increased as well, fitting with her former position. Neliel then appeared behind the woman and hit here. She hoped the attack had did damge let alone touched the other woman. Her strength is greatly increased, fitting with her former position. With her great physical strength, Nelliel is capable of fending off attacks from even gigantic weapons like Nnoitra's, launching her opponent several meters away with a single punch and slicing the Hierro of an Espada-level Arrancar opponent effortlessly in one swing of her Zanpakutō. She is also capable of stopping Nnoitra's Cero barehanded.

Last edited by Neliel Tu Oderschvank on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 am

Domon looked up and smiled as Ulquiorra appeared above him, firing a Cero at point blank range. As it made contact Domon quickly absorbed the energy, noting that Ulquiorra had already moved again, leaving his back exposed for an attack. He leaped foward, moving with about twice the of the average Shunpo, appearing above Ulquiorra and throwing a powerful punch at him, with strength that was enhanced greatly beyond that of the average human. Sorry, but I CAN fly.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 pm

OOC:

Domon... Ive read your powers. You cant abosrb a cero. So please link me to when you touched someone who can.
Also if these fights are OOC then anyone who youve touched IC you whould not be allowed to use there powers or am i mistaken?

On top of that shunpo is a technqiue that has someone move as such a fast speed that they cant leave an after image if good enough. How is it you think you can move twice that speed? Considering your human the second you started going speeds that high your skin would begin to tear off and your muscels destroying themselves. Granted if you have constant healing mabey not but either way.

Nel and ashei god mod both of you.

Ashei Ansatsu wrote:
She sighed quietly, using a HIrenyoku to spin around and grap the pale-faced mans hand that was gripping his hilt..

Thats auto connecting and a god mod edit your post

Neliel Tu Oderschvank wrote:
Neliel then appeared behind the woman and hit here.

Nel same thing your auto connecting which is god moding hence you need to edit as well.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 pm

occ: i changed it
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 pm

OOC: The character that I gained the ability from is Shane Shinnok. Here's a link to his profile. https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/approved-custom-characters-f13/shane-shinnok-t394.htm

He can absorb energy, which includes energy based attacks, like cero.

The speed is part of Ish's aura abilities. Here's a link to his profile: https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/approved-custom-characters-f13/ishpaleum-shinnok-t162.htm

The reason he can handle it is because the aura shields him from the effects, since it protects him from damage as it is.

Also, just a note, but Domon does not require direct contact to take abilities.. he can do so empathically, if he can feel their emotions for long enough, as long as he can understand them.

I believe that IC events still can be used as a basis, however anything in an OOC topic cannot be used outside of the topic.

(On a completely unrelated note... I sooooo want healing abilities!)
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 pm

OOC:Remind me to kill soren and cero = reitsu not random energy i read the app hes very general about constantly refering to energy not spirt energy. As in the energy you get from a candy bar. Again not spirt energy so pick someone else or edit cause that doesnt allow you to absorb cero's.

Also dont pull the you understand ulqui crap please i really dont wanna have to explain that you cant understand someone like him. Since for all we know Ulqui has the personlity of nel on the inside however puts up a massive front.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Fixed the post.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm

OOC: It specifically states in Shane's app that he can absorb and store any type of energy... that includes spiritual energy. As for Ulquiorra, he could understand his emotional state, or lack thereof, but it would take for freaking ever with someone like him, so I'm not bothering with it lol
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 pm

ooc: Ish i need u to post with dell already ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4   Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 3 vs. Team 4
Page 1 of 1