Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A loooooooong Day

Go down 
+2
Patchouli
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ryuu

Kuro Ryuu

A loooooooong Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Kuro was bored as usual. He had already trained, and wasn't tired at all so he decided to go to the human world and look at some of the shops and just walk around, he really didn't care about the items in the stores but there wasn't really anything else to do so he figured why not.

He walked into a place called uraharas' shop and he saw a few soul reapers, one soul reaper and a human looked pretty pissed off at each other. He figured it would be best not to get involved, but he was curios and asked the female soul reaper "What's up with them?".
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 pm

"This is such a waste of my time little dude." J said as he opened up a wormhole and jumped in it. he then opened it behind the new person that came in and he walked out of it. "Oh nothings wrong. Hi im j sosuke." j said putting out his hand so theres would shake.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kuro Ryuu

Kuro Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:08 pm

He turned around surprised, how does he have that abilities? he's not any regular human, he must be one of those few special humans i've heard about, Kuro thought. "Hey, my names Kuro, nice to meet you." he said with a smile, while shaking his hand. He thought he should just forget about what looked like a dispute between the shinigami and special human and move on. Though the soul reaper that was now behind J Sosuke looked familiar, maybe he's in my division Kuro thought.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 pm

"You see that dude over there. His name is tiku he is the 3rd seat of squad 9. i laugh about that its so funny. The weakling." j said with a smile as he toke his hand away from kuros. He then yawned. J glared at the man named tiku and then spat on the ground where he stood at. J put his giant axe on his back in a holder for it.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kuro Ryuu

Kuro Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

"Ah, that's why he's looks familiar! we're in the same division. Truthfully, I don't know what you two were arguing about, but i'd rather not get involved if you don't mind." he then shoved his hands in his pockets, Kuro really wouldn't like to get in the middle of the dispute but at least it was more exciting than being stuck in the soul society. He usually came to the human world because it was peaceful and quiet, apparently this time that wasn't the case. He chuckled to himself about the irony and then looked around at the interior of the building.
Back to top Go down
Ururu Tsumugiya

PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:53 am

Ururu looked at everyone who was standing front of Mr. Kisuke's shop. They seemed to be fighting, "Please... Leave... Mr. Kisuke is sleeping, and we do not want him to be awaken..." Ururu said, looking at each of them, most were soul reapers, others were humans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A loooooooong Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: