Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A loooooooong Day

Go down 
+2
Patchouli
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 pm

It had been a long day at school. J was starting to walk home till he remembered a place shinigami went to at times for goods, Urahara shoten. He sat his book bag and other stuff by his door by his home. J ran off to go to this shop. It would take him a while to get there for he could not fly yet but he decided to use just a little of his power. J opened up a wormhole and jumped into it. it closed and j ran only a few steps through it. He then opened it up right in front of the shop. He jumped out then fell to one knee. "Wow that toke a lot out of me. I must have stayed in there to close to my time limit im so stupid." j said.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Patchouli

Patchouli

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

A loooooooong Day 16376513A loooooooong Day 16376513A loooooooong Day 16376513
A loooooooong Day W6ql2p
Patchouli looked around, she was in the human world for the first time in 100 years... Patchi remembered something about a candy shop 100 years ago, and though she would go look around to see if it was real... Patchi ended up asking about some kind of shop that was well known, and came up with the name of Urahara's Shop. She shrugged and though she was go check it out.

Once Patchi got the shop, she seen someone keeling on the ground. She smirked, laughing a little. "Wind to strong little boy?"

A loooooooong Day 16h0ug5
This template was made by Patchouli, text banners by, AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND from CAUTION 2.0!
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 pm

J heard a voice from a small distance. He smiled and waved hi. He then used his second wormhole to be put back on the ground standing up. "Ummm hi but im not a little boy i'm 19. Who are you. Are you a shinigami or Vizard." J said as if he knew everything about the races. J's spiritual pressure showed out him not trying to hide it at all.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

A loooooooong Day W6ql2p
Patchouli rolled her eyes laughing. "You are little to me, and my race is none of your interest. But, seeing your not a normal human, I shall tell you. I am a shinigami. And, I to, I guess you could say am 19." She rolled her eyes, she was... Kinda 19, she just looked it, and she was 100 years older then 19 to...

This template was made by Patchouli, text banners by, AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND from CAUTION 2.0!
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm

"i see you can tell i'm not a normal human, Huh shinigami. But it's ok you dont scare me i use to be one of you before. But i did of sickness. I was captain level then now im a sweet peaceful human." J said with a smile. "If you only know what humans and hollows and quincies go through. Maybe everyone could get along and stop these fights. Oh and i forgot to introduce myself. I J Sosuke nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

A loooooooong Day W6ql2p
Patchouli rolled her eyes laughing more then before. "My name is Patchouli Kami Angel. Seeing you were a shin before, I am of the 4'th div. Sitting on the 3'rd seat." She smirked a little, she was really happy with herself, making it to the 3'rd seat. IT was something she didn't think she ever could do.

Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm

"Hmmm 3rd seat. That's it. I was a captain. Yet before that i was an arrancar i attacked the soul society once. Majeh and zilo killed me." j said. He picked up his money and put it in his pocket and looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:26 pm

A loooooooong Day W6ql2p
Patchouli smiled a little. "Interesting." She rolled her eyes a little and walked towards the door yawning. "Well that was interesting. But, I want to go check with shop out right now." She smiled a little, rolling her eyes, as she walked into the store yawning. She looked around, seeing a lot of stuff there, and started to walk around, stopping every now and then. She was slightly bored, and was thinking of something to do. Of course, that hadn't hit her yet, but surely it would soon enough.

Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm

j walked in with her and looked around as well. He then yawned and said to himself. " That girl rolls her eyes alot." j kept walking. then he tripped and bumped his head on the floor. "Ouch that hurt a lot. i should have used hokanfu to stop that." j said.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm

A loooooooong Day W6ql2p
Patchouli heard someone fall, and as she turned around, she seen J on the ground, she smiled, laughing a little, and went down on her knees. "You alright there? Anything you need, maybe a doctor?" She smiled, laughing a little more. Of course, she didn't find someone falling funny at all, but it was funny in a way? Right?

Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

"Yeah i'm ok i guess." J put both of his hands on the floor then used his gravity teachnique to push himself up. j started to walk off out the shop yawning. "im bored and my powers are going to waste doing nothing." j said.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Tiku would be walking to the shop when he bumped into J he spoke "Sorry 'bout that"he said with smile, the smile was a fake one he really wanted to walk away and say nothing but Tye didn't want any trouble.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 am

"What the hell dude you need to watch were your going you know that right. What are you." j said as he looked up and down the man then looked at the girl. Are you a shinigami or a vizard." j said not being scared at all.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 am

"What do you think dumbass,If I'm a soul reaper..Tiku Ichimo,Division 9 third seat,at your damn service."His attuide changed when the man spok to him "Now move please I've got some where to be."
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 am

"hahaha What are you going to do huh mind explaining to me that before I k........ j stopped and breath in and out and smiled at him puting his hand on his hip. "I'm sorry I was rude. I'm j sosuke at your service. I'll do anything for pay." j laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 am

"Huh..wow."Tiku was speechless at his last comment and action to him stating his name and rank to j and rubbed his head "Nice to meet cha."Tye stuck his hand out for a shake.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:35 am

J shock tiku's hand and smiled. J had on jeans, blue shoes, and only jacket so he could showoff his six-pack. "sorry for being rude to you. I just fellbefore you came in so my head hurts. Hehe." j said.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 am

"Oh don't worry I know how humans get."That was a inslut.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 am

"excuse me. How dare you belittle humans. You should be lucky I'm a peacemaker you bastard." j said getting close to him and in his face. "I would kill you right now."
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

A loooooooong Day W6ql2p
Patchouli
heard everything, and walked over sighing. "Is there something wrong kids?" She smirked a little looking at them boy, leaning on her left leg, crossing her arms slightly, tapping her foot.

Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:33 pm

"Hi there I'm tiku,there is nothing wrong her but a human is making a very odd death wish, and you are?"He said looking at the girl and crossing his arms a she did copying he tring to annoy her at the first impression he got.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:02 pm

A loooooooong Day W6ql2p
Patchouli rolled her eyes slightly laughing a little. "Patchouli Kami Angel. Shinigami, fourth division, 3rd seat." She smiled at him, already knowing he was a Shi, or something like one.

Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 pm

"Yo tiku. If you want to fight bring it on." j said. He punched a whole into the atmosphere of the area. The area shock. He pulled out a katana ready to battle. J smiled and flipped his hair like a girl.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Tiku would bust out laughing at J he would wipe a tear from his eye and says "That's a classic,but I'm not gonna fight you J."
Back to top Go down
Telma Reikatsu

Telma Reikatsu

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Telma Reikatsu was the Vic-Captain of Captain Soifon-sama of the 2nd Division. She loved her job there, it was fun, nice, the recruits were always polite. She worked under Soifon-sama quiet happily, willing to help her with anything and od any mission for her. Lately however, there had been some..err...troubles, at the 2nd Division Barracks. It seemed as if Soifon had been going on a rampage. Telma personally had managed to barely avoid any of Soifon-sama's deadly wrath, but just enough to where she could escape from the Division. She decided to take a miniature vacation from the Seireitai and into the Human World. Telma liked it here quite vehemently, specifally because the Human World had a multitude of shops in one huge building, called a mall. It was quite neat to Telma. She wondered why Humans had all the neat things, like cars and malls and hamburgers.

All the while Telma was stuck with strong yet sweet sake and a damn bright brown woooden flute she had carved for entertainment. Multiple times she had begged Soifon-sama to come with her to the mall, each time greeted with a punch or a glare that Telma only assumed meant "No." She even started asking other members of the Division, because each time she went to a mall, she'd always get odd glances when she asked what an item was. It was quite embarassing for her. She'd walk around, looking in the shops, buying some things. One day, she bought a device called a scooter, which she happened to be using this particular day. Telma smiled and kicked the heel of her tiny black shoes against the road's dark grey pavement sitting on top of a hill. She screamed as she went flying down the steep hill on the scooter, adrenline rushing through her mind.

She noticed the Urahara Shop nearby and straight ahead, though she couldn't stop the momentum of the scooter. The front red wheel hit a curb into the road, sending Telma flying forward throught the doors of the Urahara Shop. She hit her nose on the floor and skidded a few feet on the the shiny floor of the shop, finally slowing to a stop at the feet of two men. Telma remebered she had left her Gigai with the scooter when she skidded, but decided to leave it there to introduce herself. The Gigai was just lying there motionless, as if was some stupid doll, with a ridiculous glazed over look in it's eyes. That thing annoyed her so much, moving in it was about as easy as tricking the Onmitsukido into following another suspect. She donned it quite rarely, as it bothered her. The only reason she used it todya was so she could visit the mall again.

"Hi i'm Telma Reikatsu. The Lieutenant of Captain Soifon-Sama in the 2nd Division, nice to meet you all." Telma said in a polite and still mischevious tone. Her hair was still ruffled, spiked, and shiny black, her eyes a dark sapphire blue. Her lips formed a happy smile, bright pink in color. She had some scrapes and cuts on her arms, and unknowingly to Telma, her nose was bleeding. Her sleeveless Shinigami outfit was still in good condition, except for the slashes on the sides of the pants. She waited from an answer from the two men, and noticed a girl nearby. She waved politely, still unaware the lower half of her face was drenched and smeared with her own bright red blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A loooooooong Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A loooooooong Day   A loooooooong Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A loooooooong Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: