Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forming a team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:45 am

Soren who had gotten some of the squad memebers including his liutenant Rukia Kuchiki to come a nd help him in the Rukongai for some type of private relief program that Soren had set up because he just felt like they need to help some of the people along with reports of a hollow being sighted in this area this was also a attempt to bring the broken team of the 13th division closer together although he thought Rukia wouldn't like this idea. Soren unlike most of his squad member had a inverted white uniform and a black captains jacket. ...Rukia...I do hope your okay with this... Soren said lightly as they approached the entrance to the Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:05 am

"What I am comfortable has nothing to do with my duty as your Lieutenant, Captain." She said respectfully but in a cold distant manner known of the Kuchiki family.

"You requested my presence, and I would not disobey the orders of my captain..." Rukia was a little upset with the fact that her captain had chosen to disregard the common dress of a captain. He had inverted the colors of his uniform, looking more like an arrancar than a shinigami... Bile rose in her throat at the resemblance.

"We are looking for a hollow, correct? It must be one of significance to require the aid of a captain and a lieutenant to defeat it..." Rukia silently mused to herself at this, she knew what his ulterior motive to bring the unit together... But the fact that he had replaced her previous captain was not in his favor...
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 am

Soren looked at her and sighed knowing she was still ill with him and he looked around the Rukongai district seeing these pathetic people is such trashy conditions made him a bit ill on the inside and knocking away Rukia's attempts at being cold when he looked back at her a face that was not laced with Sorrow but not really there but one could tell it was rather sad and he looked at her. Rukia why is it this region of the Rukongai is so bad...
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 am

"Rukia why is it this region of the Rukongai is so bad..."

Rukia turned and faced her captain, her eyes softening slightly as she regarded the poor district. "I do not know the town is so poor, captain... Although I do not think many would care about the conditions here, and therefore they do not act to change it. Does the sight offend you?"

Rukia asked not knowing how he would respond, it was true that she had disliked him from the start because he had replaced Ukitake-san, but she had never gave him the chance to show what he was like. She had to admit she found herself more curious than angry at him, after all she should know that captain positions did change... She resolved to give him some benefit... until he proved otherwise that is...
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 am

Soren sighed he hated seeing people suffering because of the barbaric conditions of other people and he ooked back at Rukia. A slight twinge coming across his face he did not know rightly what to say but he came across something that seemed to be a suitable answer for the rather pathetic condition. ...I wish I could change it...I've never been in this part of the Rukongai...all the people here only listen to the person that can give them the next meal...so I would doubt they want to change but secretly some of them do I would hope... Soren felt rather surprised to be in the slums of the Rukongai not knowing about this before he was a captain and he sighed he could feel the peoples pain but he looked up the only thing he could do for them was kill this hollow. Come...on we have to find this Hollow...
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:20 pm

"Hai, Taicho..." Rukia moved to follow her captain. His words made her re think her earlier animosity towards him.

Maybe he is not what I first thought him to be... But still his choice of colors and lack of following tradition still grates on my nerves... Rukia sighed, there could have been worse people to serve under...

Well there was time enough for that later, she would follow her superior's lead and find and defeat the hollow. Never let it be said that a Kuchiki was neglecting their duty!
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Soren smiled a bit and looked at her walking forward and looked around geting to the outer edges of the Rukongai. into the woods something Rukia was a bit familiar with and he looked back at her. Rukia...you don't have to go any further if you don't want to I've read the report on you when the incident happened in well this area....his death... Soren seemed to be rather considerate of Rukia's feelings and that would be something she would have to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 pm

"I do not allow personal issues to get involved with my duty..." Rukia said with a cold demeanor and expressionless face, trying to channel her Nii-sama to avoid the emotional turmoil the place was having on her.

"Of course this place is where the previous Lieutenant of our division passed away, but I am surprised you read the report... If you did you would know that I do what is best for the division regardless of my personal feelings... Is it not the same for you, Taicho?"
Rukia asked as she faced her captain.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Soren looked at her and calmly stated the following words. Reports and humans feelings are two completely different things. Soren faced forward and put his hand on her shoulder as he continued to talk. I know you won't abandon your duty for feelings but feelings can effect how you work and how good of a job you can perform you should know this as well Rukia. Soren looked forward as the roar echoed out of the woods and he sighed. ...Great....
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 pm

"I can see where feelings can affect one's..." Rukia stopped as she caught the sound of the hollow coming through the woods.

"Well, Taicho, let us do what we came here to do..." She drew her sword, "Dance, Shirayuki."
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Soren looked at her and sighed. Very well... Soren drew out his zanpaktou slowly and sighed. A aura little presence wrapping around him like the shape of a lung dragon as he looked at him the dragon only visible to Soren but it could give Rukia a slight doubt as his presence went from gentle, calming, smooth to a rather upset, distraught, angered feeling like something shuold die in order to make up something like a debt of a single life could not be repaid for crimes committed against him. The lung dragon letting out a growling sound inside his mind spoke with a angered voice [i]Soren...we must kill this hollow show no mercy to the kind that ruin his life our life...show them the meaning of fear![i] The lung dragon's eyes widening and scream of anger ripped through Soren's head causing him to become rather dizzy placing his hand upon his head. Rukia...come on let's go... Soren began to move towards the location of the sound something seemed off from a different person point of view he was not really Soren anymore or so it had seemed like.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 am

"Rukia...come on let's go..."

"Hai, Taicho... We need to hurry, I do not feel comfortable allowing such a hollow to run free..." She took a minute to watch the slight change of expression on Kiyomeru-taicho's face as he drew his own weapon... What internal dialogue was taking place in his head, she wondered... I wonder if it is anything like the conversations I have with Shirayuki... She inwardly smiled at that, Shirayuki could be demanding at times... I think she has a crush too if I'm not mistaken, she has been quieter lately...

She moved to follow her captain into the woods, heading towards the sound of agony the hollow was making. Hoping that they could defeat him before more innocent souls could be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forming a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming a team   Forming a team Empty

Back to top Go down

Forming a team
Page 1 of 1