Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rainy day (tag:Karel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 am

Karel smiles as she looks at Mugen and in a flurry of energy an eight foot tall woman appears, she had pale almost translucent skin, her hands were long and she wore a sodie hat with ribbons to hide her face, her hair was black and as long as Karels, while her reitsu however was very odd, it was a mixture of cold and warm at the same time. This was Kurowazashokkou, the spirit of Karel's blade, her reitsu was stronger, but more vile than Karels. Karel spoke*"While normal medical powers do not work, I believe that my powers may, but as I have chosen not to use my own powers Kuro could do it...that is if you'd allow us to...."*Kuro spoke this time, but her voice was rough and old, it seemed both cruel and bitter, but soft and sweet at the same time as her voice seemed to echo off an invisible barrier, as if she were a ghost.*"Our powers deal with the alteration of what was once true..would you allow us to alter your skin to remove these...scars...."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 am

Ryuuga shook head no.He didn't want them gone.They were his driving force to get stronger.So he kept them as a constant reminder to get stronger.But it was just the memory that haunted him.I appreciate the offer my lady but the answer is no.He said as he took them off,to reveal there size.I use to wear these scars with pride.He said as he went to his closet,looking for his old uniform.He then proceeded to put it on.His old uniform was the shinigami's uniform.But his right sleeve was removed.After putting it on the right side of his body,which contained his tattoo's which were really just seals with a tattoo'ish design on them.He then put a white over coat on.It had a black flame patter on the bottom.Then his gloves with a metal plate for hand guard. This is what i used to be,and i think its time i faced my demons.He said with smile while looking at her,she probably wouldn't understand why he changed but he did,for his own reasons.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 am

Karel nodded and Kuro faded silently as though she were never there. Karel understood keeping scars, she had her own that she didn't bother to cover. She didn't know where some of her scars came from, but she kept them, some of her scars came from battle and she only bothered to cover them if she was about to swim or something like that. She bowed in respect for the Vice-Captain.*"You are strong Sir, I respect that."* She turned and walked out of the room to let him dress as he wished. Karel had her own demons that haunted her dreams, but she payed them no mind, she lived a new life here in the Seireitei, and thats how it would stay.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 am

Master did you just take your clothes off in front of her.Because thats not proper He said as little joke.Mugen how would you like to start training again.He asked as he finished getting dressed as he walked out.Well it would get you back in shape.He said with a laugh as ryuuga laughed with him.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Karel heard the conversation and laughed outside as she watched the sky as the rain slowed to a stop. and she smiled as her robes dissapeared and a pair of blue jeans and a floral button down appeared on her while she held a sketchpad and began to draw the area on her pad, her hair was tied into a low ponytail now, all this seemed to happen in less than a second so even if you watched her it would take a second to register the change.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Master i want to take a trip to the world of the living again.It was so interesting the last time i was there.Small children used me for a stick to beat some sort of animal that had sweets in its stomach.Ryuuga sighs and shakes his head.I put you down for one second to pee and then kids steal you,thats the last time i dont use the bathroom before we leave.He said as he approached karel,with mugen floating behind him.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Karel looked at him and smiled. This was one of her more casual outfits, this is what she woke up with as a ghost. She loved this outfit as it was her only connection to her past in the human world, and it was the only thing that seemed to have much color as clothing around here. She noted that Mugan was still out and she waved at him politely before getting back to her drawing as the sun began to set.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Mugen began to yawn.I think im going to retire for the evening.He said as he went back into his sword.Lazy ass.Ryuuga said as he took a seat by karel.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:57 pm

"What an interesting spirit that you have as a partner Ryuuga, how long have you been able to materialize him into this world may I ask?"*She said this without looking at you two but she was giggling a bit at the conversation, she seemed light hearted about things while she was drawing. Currently she was drawing a set of trees in the distance that a month ago weren't there, they weren't there till Karel arrived that is.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

[color=violet]I have been able to do that since...hmmm well since he revealed himself to me.I can't seem to get him to stop doing that.[/colorHe says with a laugh as he looks at mugen with fond eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Karel smiles as she continues to draw*"IIts the same for me and Kuro-chan, she has been by my side for over sixty years now and I am glad for that.*She grins as she draws the trees and the sky and all else below it, remembering the fun times when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Mugen appears floating over ryuuga's head.You love it don't try and hide it.He said as he petted his head as if he was a dog.Oh shut up mugen.He said and stuck his tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Karel seemed to have tuned them out as she seemed to be talking to the katana at her side. She was absorbed in the scenery of her painting and the conversation she was apparently having with her katana at the moment to really notice the two behind her talking.*"Well Kuro I told you at least twenty times today I am not using you unless it is an emergency so no I will not change the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 pm

I almost forgot to ask,karel what is your swords ability?He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Karel smiled as she looked at Kurowazashokkou*"It is the power to change whatever I wish, the power to turn art into reality, the power to change the world itself into molding clay for myself."*She smiled and went back to her drawing for a little longer. She said this in a calm tone as if she had never thought to use it darkly, although it was a dangerous power.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Mugen means six illusions.He has the power to hypnotize,bend the course of reality,project dreams and haunting memories,not only that but use the insecurities and fears of others against them.Not to mention he can steal the spirit energy of others and use it as modifier for his blade.He said looking at his seemingly sweet and kind looking zanpakutou spirit.Dude don't look at me like that,your creeping me out.He said with a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 pm

The air goes cold but warm as Kurowazashoukkou appears again her head down next to Karel.*"Kuro is one of the only zanpaktou to be able to turn into another zanpaktou to a T, seeing as she is capable of changing reality, she can change herself.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Its getting rather late my lady,would you like for me to get one of my men to guide you back to your barracks?He asked.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Karel smiles and chuckles as she shakes her head and bows*"No no I can handle getting home myself.."*Karel smiles as she suddenly dissapears in a flash step that seemed to defy the normal speed of a flash step as she appeared on the roof of your office as she looked in the direction of her squad barracks.*"I am one of the fastest captains in the Seireitei no need to worry friend." With that she dissapeared not even kicking up dust as her Zanpaktou dissapears from the area along with its stale unsettling reitsu.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Isn't she an interesting one?Ryuuga looks over to him.You were staring at her chest the whole time wern't you?Mugen laughs and looks back.And if i was.Ryuuga shakes his head.Your a pig ya know that.Mugen pouts.I am not,that hurt ryu.Ryuuga sighed.What did i tell you about calling me ryu,mugen.Mugen rubs the back of his head.to not to.Ryuuga nods and closes all the doors.That would be correct.He said as he locked all of the doors and put the usual hado barrier over them.Locking up for the nigh?Yep its time to just relax for a while Mugen.

End of topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy day (tag:Karel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2